Closed Thread

Thread: Bajaj Finance is Fraud

amol_1978 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Angry Bajaj Finance is Fraud

It's my biggest mistake that I took a personaol loan from Bajaj Finance. At the time of agreement, their representative Atul Bichave (9158773355) clearly mentioned the tenor as 36 months, but to my surprise during the disbursement they changed the tenor to 48 months without my notice. When I called Atul bichave about it, he shamelessly told me that in original the application was sanctioned for 48 months only so they changed the tenor on Agreement and nobody even cared to cross check with me before disbursing the amount. I can't believe that nobody has noticed the correction. Even after trying lot of times, I could not get a person from customercare @ 18002094151. I submitted following complaint to grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinance.in & wecare@bajajfinserv.in. But they are not at all interested in even acknowledging my complaint. So it's my mission now to aware all the persons I can for not to opt Bajaj finance for any kind of service.

My Loan Agreement # : 402SPL00199507

Thanks for sanctioning my loan application and subsequent disbursement of the same. I am grateful to you and your team.
    However I would like to bring into your notice that I was getting cheated by either of Mr. Atul Bichave or Mr. Sachin Whig or to the extent both of them. In my application and also the discussion held with your customer care executive about the tenor of the loan and loan amount, I have clearly indicated my interest only and only in 36 months i.e. 3 yrs only.
    To my surprise I had reveled that the tenor here in the document mentioned is of 48 months i.e 4 yrs which is not at all acceptable to me. I have not at all authorized to any of your executives or customer care to change the tenor. I don't want to escalate this matter further, hence request you to take an immediate action and correct the same within 24hrs of receiving this mail. Failure to initiate action from your side and upon not receiving any confirmation call on the same I am going to take anyone of the action mentioned as under -
    1) You have accepted that you are guilty hence I am going to change the ECS instructions to 36 months only to my Bank Account.
    2) Cancel the loan account held with you. I am ready to return the loan amount (Rs.390380 only) without any further delay upon receipt of your mail by apologizing me along with the warning to Mr. Sachin and Mr. Atul.
    3) I will use this money and I will pay the EMI only up to 3 yrs or 36 Months. Further I am not liable or bound to pay even a single penny to you.

Also just to support this one more evidence I am bringing in front of the forum - Mr. Atul is now not at all picking up my phone nor replying to the mail also. It's better for you to fire him or else he is going to spoil the reputation of yours. It is but obvious that I am not at all going to recommend to any of my friend circle and also would arrange to issue a circular at least to my office staff that they should not choose you as a service provider for their need.
    Kindly acknowledge the copy of receipt of the same within 12hrs of receipt of the mail, failure to this, I am going to consider that you have received my mail and you are taking action on the same and within next 12 hrs you will provide me the option which you are going to opt. Failure to this I will consider that you are agreeing on the points mentioned here in mail and ready to accept the 36 months repayment method.My Loan Agreement # : 402SPL00199507

Amol Harnule

amol_1978 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Thanks a lot Cosumer Court.
    Bajaj Finance has admitted their mistake and resolved it satisfactorily. Now they are converting my outstanding loan to 36 months.
    Thanks to Bajaj Grievance cell, Sachin Whig and Atul Bichave for taking the efforts to resolve the issue.

Closed Thread

Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:57 PM
  2. Consumer finance with bajaj finance
    By Lokesh1982 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:15 AM
  3. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments