Thread: Complaint for PL LOS No-20917807 to HDFC Bank.

BChaudhry is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint for PL LOS No-20917807 to HDFC Bank.

I am B Chaudhry from Ludhiana Punjab, I have tried several times to HDFC representative but they are not responding at all. Finally I had sent mail (below for your reference) on 23rd Mar-12 for wrong commitment given by Ms Minakshi (HDFC Rep, Mob No-7837082509) & stop payment to loansupport@hdfcbank.com

I also registered complaint (Ref No-2301981089) for wrong commitment to customer helpline on the same day ie on 23rd Mar-12,he said that our executive will call you within 24 hrs but I have not yet received any call from any HDFC representative till 6 PM today ie 27th Mar-12.

On 26th Mar-12 i received an amt Rs 96693/- .The EMI and other charges will be as per -

9133-EMI For 12 months
    2500.0 -Process Fees
    757.0- Gaping charges
    50.0- some other charges

Again on today I approached to Customer Helpline to know the status of my complaint (ref no-2301981089) he said that Mr Vikram Chawla (Mob No-9316690595) has discussed everything & complaint has been closed, even i have not received any call from Mr Chawla and how it is possible without discussing anything how complaint will be closed, same time I have raised one more complaint (ref no-3087211120040) for no communication with me.

Finally I have tried to approach to Mr Chawla to discuss the issue, but the result is same like other HDFC peoples, he is also not responding.

Therefore, you are requested Pl do something for this wrong commitment given by Ms Minakshi, causes appx Rs 2000/ (Two Thousand Rupees) extra debited from my loan amt.

Ludhiana

Mail written on 23rd Mar-12

I have applied a personal loan (LOS No-20917807) for One Lac rupees through Ms Minakshi & Mr Vishal (HDFC representative) last month,EMI & Other charges committed by Ms Minakshi are

EMI-9081 for one year (16.25%),
    P Fees-2%
    No extra or hidden charges will be applicable apart from that.

After discussed everything i handover cheques & other documents to Mr Vishal on 17th Mar-12, he said that you will get amt next day.

As on today im still waiting to get money,i have tried several times to contact to both guys but they are not picking my phone.

Finally i approached to Customer help line,he said that your case is disbursed yesterday evening & will get money tomorrow or dayafter tomorrow ie on 26.3.12 and also got some details for EMI & other charges.

EMI-9133
    P Fees-2500 (2.5%)
    Gaping Charge-757

I am not able to understand why the EMI & other charges are different as earlier commited by Ms Minakshi,again i tried to contact her but unfortunate the result is same,she is not picking my phone.

Therefore,you are requested pl stop the amt to be credit in my account.

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member

Ludhiana

Mail written on 23rd Mar-12

EMI-9081 for one year (16.25%),
    P Fees-2%
    No extra or hidden charges will be applicable apart from that.

EMI-9133
    P Fees-2500 (2.5%)
    Gaping Charge-757

Therefore,you are requested pl stop the amt to be credit in my account.

B Chaudhry

We have received your email vide ref no 014-926-913 on March 23, 2012 and the matter is under investigation. We request you to give us some time to furish complete resolution. Your co-operation is solicited in the interim.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank