Thread: Non updation of CIBIL by fullerton india of account status

Swarup Mitra is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Non updation of CIBIL by fullerton india of account status

I had taken a personal loan from fullerton india in the year 2008 amount Rs.40,000/- which was to be paid in 36installments. But in the month of feburary2011 i wanted to fore close the loan. They issued me a settlement letter stating that I had defaulted in one of my installments and if i pay Rs.13,000/- then the account will be settled. So, accordingly i paid the same. But after verifying the cibil its found that they have not updated the same. So, I requested both CIBIL and fullerton india to update the same. CIBIL informed that they have sent the query to ficcl and only on successful reply from them they can update the account, but fullerton india is denying to update the same.

brian nathaniel soans is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Fullertom India - cant update your details - when you just request on a website.
    There are technolegal aspects in banking when a settlement is achieved upon between the borrower and the ledning bank or NBFC.

If you need to understand the technicalities - we provide free legal advise.

call: dr.b.n.soans at -09245201687

mehboob shaikh Guest

Default plz my fultron lone detail status

Plz my acc no is 0066202000 lone detail and lone status statment sand to my email id
    my imail id is mehboobshaikh95@yahoo.com
    my mobil no is 9998820067
    plz help me

Bandlamudi Rani Guest

Plse my acc no is 108250000 26640 loan detail and loan status statement & Balance Amount send to my email id
    my mail bandlamudirani@gmail.com
    my Mobil no is 9989314612

Bandlamudi Rani Guest

my mail bandlamudirani@gmail.com
    my Mobil no is 9989314612
    plse help me

Angry fraud by fullerton india credit company pvt ltd.

The Honreble Forum Judge,

sub: fraud by fullerton india credit company pvt ltd

The fullerton credit company exexcutives all are fraud why? when a person need a loan personal or any other these company executives are taking the advantage of un educated people and taking their siganatue/ thumb prints on agreement paper and providing them loan and after certain EMI s' payment made by the consumer on regular interval without any check bounce they are increasing interest of the loan making huge amt telling the consumer wrong information and harassments are also done by the recovery people to the consumer. if the consumer reject to pay the extra amount then this company pepole are entering his/her name in the cibil report and making them lot of troubles at last some consumer like who belong to the below average class or middile class they are trying to sucide with this company harassments .and if the consumer is unbale to repay the interest the company should leave the consumer. Due to this kind of credit company in india making pepole poor and poor making of lots harassments with the un educated pepole this is totally injustice to the all consumers i strictly against this company and many more people. my final conclusion is make justice to the pepole sir this company providing domestic loans and recovering the interest in commercial level; this is done to me sir . ihope sir you will take action against this company (The Fullerton India Credit Company Pvt Ltd)

jeetender kumar Guest

Default not updated aug.2014 emi (receipt no-8211924

my acc no is 011525100000610 loan detail and loan status statement & Balance Amount send to my email id
    my mail jeetendrakumar20275@yahoo.co.in