Thread: Real Fraud Finance Company in Delhi - Swastik Finance Limited (Parveen Jain)

venkat231 Guest

Thumbs down Real Fraud Finance Company in Delhi - Swastik Finance Limited (Parveen Jain)

Swastik Finance Limited - Real Fraud Company in Delhi

I saw an ad in Times of india, 06 March 2011 for personal loans @ 3% P.A, wondering i called the person at
    09255526622. One female Swathi picked up the call and enquired her on the loan,
    she said it is a personal loan and will be paid in 3 days @ 3% interest PA,
    i asked her the procedure and she said that i need to provide her my documents like Bank statement, Latest Salary Slip, ID proof i sent these documents through e-mail attachment, she said i have to pay file charges of Rs.1200 to be deposited to Axis Bank in the name of Parveen Jain and i deposited Rs.1200, in Axis bank and i got loan sanction letter for 5 Lakhs, in the letter they had mentioned i have to pay document changes of Rs.18.950/-, i called her immedeately and she said it is refundable amount, i deposited Rs.18, 950 as documentation changes which is refundable to same Beneficiary called PARVEEN JAIN / AXIS BANK /NEW DELHI / S/B Acc No - 910010046042742, i deposited the amount in Axis bank account on 08 March 2011, Next day she called me and given lawyer mobile number that the same lawyer is coming to bangalore to handover my loan DD & refundable amount, when i called the lawyer - Rashmi - 07206548623, she gave me a shock by asking Rs.45000/- as lawyer fees which is 85% refundable amount she stated, again i called the executive Swathi and asked her you didnt inform me regarding this lawyer fees, she stated that even she doesnt know this and she said this is the final amount i will get my loan DD, finally i deposited to same Axis bank account of Rs.45000/- on (12-March-2011) and i called her that i deposited the said amount in Axis bank and she said she will be reaching my house by 3.00Pm on Saturday(12-Mar-2011) she didnt come at 3.00PM, i called Rashmi (Lawyer) around3.30PM she was not picking my call, i sent her SMS that what is the status of my loan, i keep calling her till night 10.00PM, somebody by the name ABHAY took the phone and i asked him that Rashmi was suppose to handover my loan DD at 3.00PM today but she didnt turn up, he said she went on some family emergency, he promised me he will call next day i.e SUNDAY again he was not picking my calls, i waited till MONDAY and i called Swathi again, she said she will find out and call back, she didnt call me back, again i called her she told me to speak to the Loan Manager - RAVI, he gave me a shock by saying i have to deposit Rs.65000/- as an insurance and will claim the money incase of any problems, i denied and said i cannot afford to pay any money, i told him to cancel my loan and refund my money back, he said i will get refund money only 30% of Rs.65000/- he stated, i told him i dont have so much of money to deposit, he asked me how much i can arrange, i told him i will call back next day, i called him next day one more person spoke to me by name - RAHUL (LOAN MANAGER) and told him i can deposit only Rs.20000/-, he agreed and told me to deposit in same Axis bank account, i deposited Rs.20000/- on (17-March-2011) i called them and told i have deposited amount and when my loan DD will be delivered, he told me lawyers will come to my house around 4.00Pm on (17-March-2011), and i waited till night nobody turned up, i tried calling Swathi she is not picking the call from 17th March, even today i had called she is not picking the calls, i SMS her but no luck, my loan sanction letter details as b elow number in the approval letter RBI/SFL/F972616779/2011 and application number - SFL/645839/S1/SMTE.

Total - Rs.85000 + 1200 (File charges) i got cheated by this company, all hard earned money

Address Mentioned in the approval letter:
    Swastik Finance Ltd
    Business Finance, Leasing & Co
    Office No-1183, Swastik Building, Rani Bagh,
    New Delhi - 11
    ( Mobile Numbers - 09255526622, 09255544650 and 09255718818) E-Mail - swastikfinanceltd@gmail.com

I have the Loan sanction letter and Deposit slips i made to his account with me.

Please take severe action against them, they are doing these type of cheating job in life, they cannot get out of these from god, even their family members will suffer of their sins, please do not beleive on these finance companies, all these finance companies are 100% fraud, Cheaters - SWATHI, RASHMI, RAVI, RAHUL these cheaters are not from good family back ground, i am 100% sure, definetely they are answerable to the god one day
    i am sure there will be one more innocent person cheated, this should be stopped sir, every money of mine is hardwork and blood and some blood suckers are keep on polluting the community.
    I dont know what are the next steps sir and within me deeply shocked and shakened.

Venkat

mohammed noorulla is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default even i have lost

i have lost money with mahindra finance and kalyani finance
    mahindara 4350 + 1900

Business Finance, Leasing & Co
    Office No-1183, Swastik Building, Rani Bagh,
    New Delhi - 11

Venkat

Unhappy Same case happened with myself-Manoj P. Pandit from Same co. i have got cheated

Dear Mr. Venkat can we get in touch with each other, so that can find out some way to get our money back........

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

Default i also lost money with new name

I have also lost my 95000+1200 to this fraud company the new name of this company is Shri ganpati Financial services.

Default we will contact to

MR. Manoj we will contact to take action against them, it is our hard earned money, mail me your details, my mail id venkat231@gmail.com

Default Reliable Finance company, Everest Finance company, Triveni Consultancy - ALL ARE FRAUDS

I have been recently cheated by the above mentioned companies on promise of loan @ 4% per annum. First they took Rs. 2800/- as filing charges which I had to deposit in their Account in SBI and then they asked me for cash of Rs. 14000/- for documentation and processing of loan as final step. After taking the money in cash, they told me that I would receive a call from SDM of my area for verification. Since that day, I have been just waiting in vain. From next day ...their mobiles are coming switch off which are Mr. Pradeep - 8505876922 , Poonam Rawat - 9560712113. Fifteen days have passed.....these companies are located in Azadpur, Express Tower, 411,412,413, . their modus operandi is the same...first to promise the customers of Prime Ministers' Government Fund which is available @ 4% per annum with subsidy of some amount i.e on loan of 5 lacs they promise 1.5 lacs as subsidy .

Please do not entertain such fraud

Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:55 PM