Thread: Fullerton India

Kavita Shetty Guest

Default Fullerton India

Name:  Fullerton-India.jpg
    I kavita shetty had taken a personal loan of 2,50,000/- from Fullerton. we (fullerton and myself) agreed to the following break up of 2,50,000/-.

They (fullerton ) trsf 1,40,000 in my saving a/c
    10,000 was deducted as service and insurance chgs
    Fullerton did a bal trsf of Rs. 46,000 to hdfc as my credit card pymt
    and they were suppose to do a bal trsf of Rs 54,000 to citibank to close my existing loan with citibank which didnt happen.

So the emi for 2,50,000 is 9186 but i am paying the emi 9186 for 1,96,000/-

Can you pl assist me on this as its really difficult for me to pay the emi's for the bank (fullerton and citibank)

my fullerton personal loan a/c is 012425000013670

Default no any response from verification yeam

This Sachin Chavan I have All Subbmited All Required Doc For Personal Lone .And Also The Verification Was Done But Till Now I am Not Geting Any Response Will Iam Geting Lone Or Not
    Pl Revert Me.
    Sachin(9969425049)

coldy12 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Thumbs down Unethical Worse Fullerton India

I agree to you. Fullerton India Credit Company is the worst credit company in India right now with no work ethics and disorderly organised structure. Such companies must be immediately banned by Honble Government of India in order to prevent any undue collapse of our economy as was in the case of US economy.
    I am an Airline Engineer.applied for a personal loan with this company in August 2009. I provided all requisite details, even my most confidential information.I ensured everything was done timely and in most satisfactory way, including the address verification.
    I was ensured that my loan would be approved as I dint had any other loan going on. I was relieved and planned my investment likewise.
    To my surprise the company din't contacted me for many days thereafter and I was being blackmailed by their executives for discounted air tickets, which I denied straightaway. I din get any information thereafter. Luckily I got my loan passed fm HDFC in the most proffessional manner. I complained on Fullerton's Website , but there seem to be no ethical soul in this company.
    I appeal to all of you to be beware of all such companies and save our economy.

S.Kumar
    New Delhi

Default Useless fullerton india manager

One Morning, I got a call from Fullerton India Credit company and they asked me if I want Personal Loan. After I gave all the required information they asked, they said that they could provide me Loans and asked me to have all the documents ready. They specifically asked me where I'm working and they said that they provided Loans for people working in my company. Since I did not have the documents, I spent the whole evening to collect them despite I had an appointment with my Doctor. I failed to do many things I needed to do that evening because I wanted to have all the documents ready.

Finally, these 2 collection executives arrived at my House (I picked them up from Bus station and spent at least 30 minutes to find them) and asked me to fill in the applications. They did not even speak english so they had no clue as to what the application was. When I had doubts, they were helpless. After we filled in everything, I asked for their Terms and Conditions. They did not know about it. They called their Manager and then he said they did not provide Loans to my company. What a bullshit! They called me, informed me they provided Loans to my company and asked me to have documents, which made me spent the whole evening to collect them... I wasted the whole evening because of them. Then their STUPID manager said that he was not responsible for that...what a funny Manager. He said, "I am a manager, not executive. I did not waste any of your time. We will not provide you Loan....blah blah." I simply said I was not happy with them because if they could not provide Loan, they should not have informed me that they could. So I would not waste time and money. I asked them to say Sorry because they wasted my time, He said, "I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT, I AM A MANAGER." Oh my God...what a silly Manager!!!! He said that it was the fault of his executive so I need to take this up with them. His Idiot executive did not even understand English so how could I explain all these things????? In a professional world, I assume the manager would take responsibility for the mistake they had done and deal with me in a professional way..but it was not the procedure for FULLERTON INDIA CREDIT COMPANY. Their Manager said they are not responsible because HE IS NOT A SERVANT... In stead of taking ownership of the mistake they did and tried to correct it, He acted as if HE IS A KING AND SAID THEY DID NOT OWE ME ANY APOLOGY.... THIS IS HOW FULLERTON INDIA CREDIT COMPANY MANAGERS ARE DOING.... THEY ARE NOT SERVANTS....THEY ARE KING....

THIS MANAGER IS FROM CHENNAI.... I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED HIS NAME AS WELL BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED!!! SILLY MANAGER, YOU SPOILED YOUR COMPANY AND YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A MANAGER UNLESS YOU LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE..

Default Stupid staff

Same experience with me dear. Not only manager but the staf also non co operated thay are not educated.

Default Fulletron India

I have taken the loan from the Fulltron india at 24% of 50000/ as need of my sisters marriage.
    I have paid the EMIs for the 1 year regularly of around Rs30000.
    But due to recession I lost my job and hence I havent paid the EMI for last few months.
    I have send the letter to the company executive mentioning that one I will get the job I will make the payment.
    But company has denied it and they have put the check of the 25000/ in bank as security check which i had given at time of the loan.They are coming to my home and threaten my family .

Please tell me what could I do.

Amol Dhumal
    9220705475

FELIEX Guest

Default Mis behaviour of branch manager

With ref to the subject, I had taken a loan from Fullerton and cleared the same on 07th Nov, 2009, but I have not received by PDC Cheques and NOC letter.

Even after my several interaction with your CS team ( RMM252 INBNOV 030040 ) they could not able to resolve my query.

Later, I had came to know that it was lying in Vijaya nagar Branch and they have not delivered to me or communicated the same to me.

By, various communications, I had got a call from Mr.Dayanand and he commited that he will courier the same to me on monday, and today being wednesday called him and his behaiour is not upto the mark.

Hence, need your intervention and do the needful at the earliest.

Trusting you on this and do the needful for the same.

Thanks & regards

Feliex

Feb Guest

Angry Bullshit fullerton india

Fullerton india is fraud credit company maximum people close loan account with fullerton what ever they promise before loan approval they don't really follow that so if you have loan with such credit company then close it and take it from any bank but not from fullerton

low category of people, no business ethics, even there branch managers as bullshit(branch manager looks educated but as per his mis behavior it looks line he came from slum) also they just try to make money from loan account closer fees most of the pople come to Ghatkopar barach to close the loans.

Post Personal Loan

Dear Branch Head,

I am a customer in your company, but one year i have not received my personal loan interest statement. Kindly send the statement and oblige.
    My loan No. 126025000002290. My address is:

Address: Shri.Minaketan Sarangi,
    ICSI, 3A, Ahiripukur, Ahiripupur, 1st Lane,
    (Near Beck Bagan Nursing Home)
    Kolkata - 19

Default Never go to this company-its a bullshit company

NEVER EVER TAKE A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY.NEED URGENT MONEY TAKE IT FROM ANY NATIONALISED BANK.IF YOU DON'T QUALIFY SELL YOUR KIDNEY,OR ANYTHING TO GET MONEY BUT DON'T EVER TAKE EVEN 10000 FROM THS GUYS OR MORE.IF YOU PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LAND UP IN PROBLEMS AND LASTLY MAKE YOURSELF HAVE THE FEELING OF COMMITTING SUICIDE,DON'T EVER TAKE A LOAN FROM THESE COMPANY.STOP TAKING LOANS FROM THESE COMPANY AND THIS COMPANY WILL VANISH FROM INDIA.

NEVER EVER FALL IN TRAP OR EVEN SPEAK WITH THE EXECUTIVES OF THIS COMPANY.STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

NEED ANY ANSWER EMAIL ME TO (mdey@myufg.com)

Default Fullerton Loan

This Sachin I have All Subbmited All Required Doc For Personal Lone .And Also The Verification Was Done But Till Now I am Not Geting Any Response Will Iam Geting Lone Or Not
    Pl Revert Me.
    Sachin

MARY Guest

Default Not receiving loan document

I AM A CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK . I HAVE TAKEN A LOAN OF 50,000 RS IN PAST 6 MONTH ....... . I HAVE PAID THE EMI'S OF 2300RS PER MONTH.......... PLEASE SEND MY LOAN DOCUMENT . NOW I WANT CLOSE THE LOAN PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL ADDRESS christyarul@ymail.com

Default Documents not Returning

Hi My Name is Anand Kumar,
    I have requested for Personal Loan in Fullerton India but due to some reason i have cancelled the request, so i am asking for return my submitted documents but they are denying for the same and saying this is not my property company will not return the documents at any cost.

I just want to take my documents back because i am not relying on the Fulerton if my documents been misused then who will responsible for that.

Default why i take loan

i applied online for personal loan after two day i recevied 1 sms from fullerton that was contact us on this no.
    after i check the credit of this company i found only & only complains about staff & manager & executive so
    now i decided to dont take loan from fullerton
    Is my decision right please tell me
    Mahesh Sharma
    Chittorgarh, Rajasthan

Its a fraud company, dont repay your loan amount, contact any legal advisor for necessary actions.

I have paid the EMIs for the 1 year regularly of around Rs30000.

Please tell me what could I do.

Amol Dhumal