Thread: Personal loan from Bajaj Finance

sps99 is offline Junior Member
    May 2009

Question Personal loan from Bajaj Finance

Name:  bajaj-finance.jpg
    I have taken personal loan from Bajaj Finance from 23.07.08 for a period of 36 months with an interest @ 11.88% (flat) per annum. Now I want to close the account; but the forecloser amount specified by M/s Bajaj is too much higher than the actual amount. As per M/s Bajaj Finance, the rate of interest is 21% on reducing balance; while as per loan term it is 11.88% (flat). They are saying 11.88% flat is equivalent to 21% reducing. I am not agree with that. I have asked them to show me any document where it was written earlier. But they are not responding. Now I want to stop my EMI. Pl give me the legal advice.

M.Murali Guest

Post Regarding personal loan towards my loan account 4210CD00011430 for Rs. 53000

Sir, I availed one fridge loan with an EMI of Rs. 1459 for eight months wef May 05, 2010 and four dues have been paid. I received one SMS stating that I have been sanctioned a personal loan of Rs. 53000 and they enquired about that and I also accepted to contact me on last sunday. Since they have not contacted for further steps. Kindly look in to it and do the needful at the earliest.

Thank U Sir.

vikramchavan Guest

Red face Need contact details.

I have taken pre-sanctioned personal loan of 60,000Rs fro Bajaj Finance for three years on december 2009.Now I want to close my account in one settlement installment.From last one month I have been trying to find out the contact numbers and address of Bajaj Finance shoppe but could'nt able to.The number from where they contacted me,do not answer now.....I am very upset with Bajaj Finance customer care service. How do I get the contact details?

Default Details of my loan. number is 4590CD00004662

I want to know the details of my loan. My loan number is 4590CD00004662

Default quiry about personal loan

want to know the details of my loan. my loan no 4020CD00038634

R. Mohan Reddy Guest

Default Loan Details

I want to know about my loan details. My loan account # 400324192.

R. Mohan Reddy
    EMail: rmohanreddy@gmail.com

adinjha@rediffmail.com Guest

Question personel loan

Sir, I availed one fridge loan with an EMI for eight months and all dues have been paid. I received one SMS stating that I have been sanctioned a personal loan of Rs. 53000 and they enquired about that and I also accepted to contact me on last sunday. Since they have not contacted for further steps. Kindly look in to it and do the needful at the earliest.

Thank U Sir.[/

shekhar suresh bhade Guest

Red face Personal loan

Needs loan

Question babhalkar

I have purchased LG LCD from Vijay Sales Through BAJAJ FINANCE personel loan, I would like to know about how to get Loan track record from BAJAJ FINANCE. if any body have the idea please let me know - babhalkar@gmail.com

M.Suresh Guest

Default personal Loan

i wani personal loan from bajaj Finace please give and all document is there and i am working in sterlite india ltd
    i have 3 year experience

md babasharfuddin Guest

Default my account details

send my accont details

rajanpillay11@gmail.com Guest

Smile Personal loan

I need personal as fast as possible as per mi eligibility............contact me on 9011017140
    thank's..&..regard's
    rajan jayaraman

ethan11 is offline Banned
    May 2011

I am really impressed with this.

Post Detail of loan my Finance reqqqqqqquest is SF269851

[whirlpool refrigrator]I want to know the details of my loan. My loan number is SF269851[/QUOTE]
    My Mobile no is 9881546918

Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:08 PM
  2. BARCLAYS FINANCE - Personal Loan
    By Unregistered in forum Loan
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 06:14 PM
  3. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments