Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint against Bajaj Finance(Consumer loan dept)

Dear Kunal,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your Contact Number and Loan Account Number with us?

Biswadip is offline Junior Member

HI,
    thanks for the reply and I hope my problem will be solved soon.

Dear Biswadip,

This is to inform you that Insurance Cancellation will be processed after 13th July.

Hi Kunal,

We Would need a scanned copy of your Date of Birth As Proof

5720805 Guest

Post Plz.do the needful as soon as possible.......

TO,
    THE CUSTOMER CORRESPONDENCES UNIT,
    BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED,
    4TH FLOOR,SURVEY #208/1-B,
    VIMAN NAGAR,PUNE-411014,INDIA

This is to inform you that I had purchased some home appliances from KHOSLA ELECTRONICS,NAGERBAZAR,KOLKATA(JULY’2011),Which was financed by BAJAJ FINSERVELENDING(CONSUMER LOAN SECTION).For that purpose, I had issued 8(eight) post dated cheques from my UCO Bank, Dumdum branch.(P.D Cheque date from 05/08/11 to 05/03/2012).I have liquidated the full loan amount in March’2012 and got N.O.C.(Online) at your end.[Proposal No.4100CD00175365/..........366/..........367].
    Now ,it has been come to my knowledge that till now the loan is shown in CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIBIL SOFTWARE against my name & it can create problem for me if I apply for any type of loan in future.
    So, I am requesting you to take immediate action ,so that the same can be removed from CIBIL SOFTWARE, as soon as possible.
    Thanking you, Your ‘s truly,

From:"Renu Bhatia Bhatia"< bhatiarenu@in.com >
    Date: 11 Jul 12 13:06:45
    Subject: cheating done on loan a/c no 4010CD00239866 & 4010CD00239879
    To: wecare@bajajfinserv.in

This is in regard of my consumer durable loan a/c no 4010CD00239866 & 4010CD00239879 for two LG air conditioners which i had bought from M/S R K Enterprises C-19 Vikas Puri New Delhi-110018 via bill no 3636.
    I was told that i have to give Rs 13600 as upfront down payment which i gave and Rs 1000 as file charges for both cases and Rs 604 as one time charges and the rest amount would be converted into 8 emi's of 6300 interest free and all the details were mentioned in the bill.

However in your welcome letter which i had received on my email on 24th june 2012 states that i have to pay a emi of 6498 for eight months which is Rs 198 extra as committed form your end.

After mentioning this to the Lg Dealer and your Bajaj representative on the showroom i was told this is an error and would be rectified within 15 days but nothing conclusive has been done till now from your side and till now.

I have been a loyal customer of bajaj finserve and have recommended your services to lots of friends and relatives but this particular incident has dented my confidence a lot as it is nothing but cheating and harassing of customers .

I have also emailed this complaint to your email address wecare@bajajfinserv.in on 11 Jul 12 13:06:45 but got no reply from your end.

Looking forward for a positive reply form your end at least on this forum.

Renu Bhatia

soumyadeep2k is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I am Soumyadeep from Kolkata, I have purchased a LCD TV and for that the EMI amount is Rs.2042/-. I am really amazed when have got a SMS from BajajFinance stating that the EMI amount is Rs.2391/-. I came to know after logging in my account in BajajFinServ website that a BALIC PREMIUM CD LOAN Agreement No.: 410BAL00309401 has been activated in my loan account with EMI amount Rs. 349/-. I would like to know from you that how this kind of b@@@@er occurred from your end. I would like to request the BajajFinServ officials to remove the above account as early as possible. My Customer ID is 4916775 and original loan account no is 4100CD00308109

Soumyadeep

amitghai82 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

We purchased a Sony LCD team with finance from Bajaj Finserve Loan account number for same is 5810CD00012228.
    After paying all EMIs, when I emailed to customer care to get NOC for closure of this CD Loan I came to know there is an outstanding in my account of Rs. 350 due to bounce of ECS.

Initially when this loan was started for 3-4 months ECS was not working at Bajaj's end therefore a collection agent was taking cheque from us in that duration. Suddenly in Feb-Mar 2012 ECS started working also Agent took a cheque from us therefore double EMI got debit from our account.
    When we talked to Mr. Vipin Tyagi who is Bajaj's representative and sits in Samsung Showroom in RDC Ghaziabad he informed that double EMi will be adjusted against my account next month.
    Now this ECS bounced is due to the reason that we didn’t kept sufficient fund in our savings account but the fact is that we had pay double EMI in previous month that was later returned by Bajaj through cheque.

Pls. help in getting this payment bounce charge reverted and getting NOC for closure of this loan.

Dear Bidyut,

You shall hear from us in the next 48 working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in.

Dear Soumyadeep,

Dear Amit,

Default BFL asking EMI of Rs.2279 instead 1956

My Loan A/c No. 4100CD00309164
    My Loan Disbursement amount id 19561.00 for 10 months.
    So EMI should be 1956 or 1957.
    But now they are asking me to pay 2279.
    I did not asked for any insurance also.
    I have email to wecare twice to rectify that.
    -Palash Ghosh
    palashghosh84@gmail.com

Spacheeri is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

I am Satheesh P from Kolkata. I bought one SONY-LCD/KLV-32CX350 ( Loan No. 4100CD00287397)from Hometown - New Town, Kolkata. For this products EMI amounts are 1606/- but my EMI amount deducted (thru ECS) per month is 1962/- which is more than the amount (Rs 1606) what it supposed to be. Initially I overlooked the issue but one day when I went through the website of bajajfinservlending ,found that an extra amount of 356/- being charged on every month because of BALIC PREMIUM [COLOR=#009900 !important]CD LOAN[/COLOR] (410BAL00287398). I do not understand what it actually is? I was not told anything like this when I bought the products. How is it possible for such a reputed financial service provider like Bajaj cheating their customer? Why this extra cost is being associated with my EMI amount? Please clarify me why this extra amount is deducted on every month? I want the already deducted amount to be adjusted with all the upcoming EMIs. Please help!

Thanks!
    Satheesh P

Dear Soumyadeep,

The Insurance Cancellation will be done after 13th August 2012.

For any further queries, please write to us at wecare@bajajfinerv.in and kindly mention the Loan Account Number in the Subject.

With Regards,

We Care,

Dear Bidyut,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that We have sent the request for updation of records to CIBIL and the same will be done in the Next 10-15 working days.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

1. Personal loan from Bajaj Finance
    By sps99 in forum Personal Loan
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:45 AM
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:45 PM
  3. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments