i am Diptiranjan Nayak From Bhubaneswar, Orissa. I came to know from out sources the reliance Capital offering personal loan in 5% interest through Reliance policy. i also contact the Delhi office (Karola bagh office) the the offer this loan. I contact with the
Mr. Raj molhotra, Alok Meheta, Ritu Barma & Amit Agrwal (Contact no:09958733873, 09990092960, 09015193395). all are the employee of the office and call me regularly to discuss about the loan. Then the told that the policy amount in Rs.35,000. And the ducoment will receive by the local agent (Bhubaneswar branch). The promise me that after the policy done the loan will be provide you within 45 days. I gave a cheque in Favour of Reliance Life insurance company. The policy was held on 31March. Then i receive the policy bond paper after 7 days( Policy contract No-50890375). After that they gave me a Dt. 10th May for the loan amount. But on the 26th April then extent it to 20-25 date of May. Then i am search your side and came to know the that may be frade. They also told me that if the loan canceled due to any yreason we will back you your policy amount. But on the 08th May Mr, Amit Agrwal (Employee) said me that your loan will cleared in June 1st week. Please Help me. For the profs i have the call records.

I am suffering from a great financial problem, As i am from middle class family, Rs.35,000 is a big amount for me. And now I am mentally harassment. I beg to you Please consider my condition and please take necessary action.
With Regards From: Diptiranjan Nayak, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, M-08908175235. email:dipticare2012@gmail.com