Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Defaulter list in cibil

Default Cibil

First thing is CIBIL is only a repository of holding your credit histories, submitted by various banks.
    When ever you find issues like
    Overdue amount > 0 , account status with written off, suit filled etc (other than closed ,------) you will not be abale to get any Credit from any banks on fair terms.

first get the account which is having such type of record, speak to customer care of respective bank
    and ask them to update remove if the data is wrong.this can be done in 2 ways from bank

1> 45 days of time,
    2> high prirority which gets updated in week if it is very urgent.

once you get confirmation from bank check in CIBIL once again.
    if still not resolved , send mail to nodal officer of that bank. or else send mail to head of customer care
    if still not resolved put cc to banking odusbman, and write a written complaint
    if still not resloved file a case in consumer court or banking odusbam against the bank.

all these work out if you have a valid reason. if you have really defaulted no body can help unless you settle with bank, and get a full and final settlement letter.or else seek an advise from any financial consultancy.

Default HSBC credit card payment

My daughter cleared her HSBC credit card outstanding on 17 Nov 2006 through cheque.
    The amount to be paid to clear her name of CIBIL was 15000 but at the time of payment they asked us for 22500 Rs which we paid.
    In spite of reminders they did not give me a letter to the effect as Mr Syed who was the person working on this case left his job
    Her name still seems to be in the list
    What action should I take now?
    Can I file a case against HSBC for negligence and for taking more money than was needed
    also they shifted their office and today I cannot reach anyone unless I know their name and I have no clue of anyone in that office
    Gowri

subhash bohra is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Default loan defoulter

I have purchased a PC with a loan from Bajaj finance co. in yr.2004 for 24 months EMI's. With a laon I have deposited an advance cheque it will be refundable after 24 months EMI's. After depositing 21 months EMI's I have asked to bank to close my loan account with my advance amount which I have deposited before loan sanctioned.After few months bank informed me that your laon amount has been closed but they have not given me a cerificate.Recently I have gone through home loan from a private bank & bank asked me that you are a defoulter. When I asked bajaj finance co. they give me the report card of my loan. In report card penelty of Rs.2200/- is still due when last three installement adjusted with your advance amount by one by one not in one time. So that penelty have been imposed on your account & your account have been sent in defoulter list on CIBIL.What I can do.

Please help me

RAVI KUMAR.K Guest

I have settled my card payment due on my citibank card no.5546379145473003. Still my name is not cleared from the CIBIL's list. Kindly help me to solve the problem as Iam trying for personal loan

Ravi Kumar. K

I too have similiar problem wth american express even though i had no outstanding
    their cibil report says Rs.5600 and also written off. Since i did not get any reply
    for my letters i called up american express office gurgaon several times and each
    time they said they dont know how to solve this as my account is closed in 2003 and
    they are checking and will let me know how to solve it. There was also a circular
    from reserve bank of india asking banks not to show report in cibil if written off
    as they have already taken benifit of it. Can some body let me know the circular or
    ways so that i can fight them
    best regards' rajen v nair rajennair@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

arijeets29 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

To HDFC,

This is to inform that I have applied for personal loan almost more than week back. (Form no. 91408 PL) and I havent recieved any status.As per the word of your executive , I have pre-approved loan of 3,02,000/- . I did inform him that I am in defaulter list of CIBIL but I have NOC from my previous loan provider (ICICI) stating that loan is cleared.He said that NOC will work.Now after submision of my documents I am waiting for report.but niether I am getting any reply from your end nor your executive is picking up the call.
    Kindly check into this case cause I wanted to wait for sometime till my name to get clear from CIBIL report then apply.But on insistence of your executive and confirmation from him that NOC will take care of it.I would consider it as forcefully sale cause because of this situation I cant apply for any personal loan for next 3 months.Incase if the loan is rejected for the reason of name in defaulter list then why did your executive force me to apply and provided false information that NOC will work against defaulter list

Arijeet Santara.

Arijeet Santara.
    9702001408
    arijeets29@gmail.com
    Dear Mr Santara,

As we are unable to locate the details of your application with the information provided in this post, we request you to please write to the bank directly at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU00071008072010, so we can assist you further. In your email, please mention the following details:

- Name of the Applicant (as it appears in your Loan application form)

- Your Address

- Your contact number(s)

- Type of Loan (e.g. Personal/Express Loan Plus/Auto

- Amount of Loan

- Name of the Direct Selling Associate/Sales person (if available)

- Contact Numbers of the DSA/Sales person (if available)

- Date on which Loan Application was collected

- List of other documents Collected

- Any communication from the DSA

Providing a quick update and satisfactory resolution is a matter of commitment for our Bank. We will revert very quickly once the information is provided in the given format.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Unrjavascript://egistered Guest

Default How to remove name from defaulters list CIBIL

HI Team,

I had taken a Personal Loan from Axis bank in the year May, 08. I was sent onsite from my company for 6 months, due to which there was a discrepancy with my Cheques, Hence on my return, I was forced to make a Settlement for the same, Hence I ended up paying the amount by DD and received a receipt on the same along with the letter stating i would receive the corresponding NOC in Oct 09. However I was alos asked to stop PDC(Post dated cheques).

However I did not receive the NOC till Dec 09 as well as the cheques were still presented in the Bank, When I went to the Bank personally and asked for NOC I was informed to wait again for 2 months, However afer being little stubborn on the same the Head MAnager signed a letter on Letter head stating my Loan is Pre closed and There are no dues futher and accunt to be closed.

However this BAD bank still produces cheques and follows up with me, I dont know how far am I safe and how to remove my name from CIBIL defaulters list.

Syed Zuber
    DOB(10/07/1985)

ravi.kumar1868@gmail.com Guest

Hello Sir,
    I am facing a lot of problem regarding which i need ur guidence

I Ravinder Kumar Budhiraja and my DOB is 09-10-1981 . i have never take credit card from any bank but when apply a loan from bank bank told me that ur name is in CIBIL .and your a/m is 96270 is pending . But SIR i never receive credit card from any bank .So kindly please let me know that which bank it is and to whome should i contact for ..?Please provide me the detail .And please Remove my name from defaulter list ..

Waiting for reply....

I am facing a lot of problem regarding which i need ur guidence

Waiting for reply....

Ravinder

ravi.kumar1868@gmail.com

Kindly share the soft copy of cibil, so that we can guide you accordingly.

jasbir singh Guest

[QUOTE=jasbir singh want to know my CIBIL status . My DOB is 18/01/1957

Sayak Bhattacharyya Guest

Default Name appearing in defaulter list in Cibil

My records as per CIBIL shows a default of Rs. 100/- in the month of June,2010.

However, though there was one lapse of paying credit card dues in the month of May,10, I cleared all the dues on 7th July,2010.

However , the concerned bank have not taken any steps to clean my records.

This is creating immense trouble for me since I am in the process of applying for a housing loan.

My PAN no is AJVPB2045A and the control no is 438671201.

Please advice me how to proceed.

Sayak

satishvattikuti007 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

hi,
    my self satish vattikuti how could i know the cibil defaulters list........i want to know is their my name......

satish Vattikuti
    9030919420

Mayur Khurana Guest

Default Defaulter List In Cibil

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mayur Khurana residencing Delhi, i have taken the credit card from ICICI bank .A/C Number 4477463304453000.Which was totally closed(full and final settlement done 03/09/2007) . I paid the amount to the the direct employee of the ICICI bank .Further I was told by the same person that as I had the paid the bill my name will be deleted from the defaulter list.

Now the problem is my name is defaulter list in CIBIL report. i realized this when I applied for personal loan on 28/07/2010 form HDFC bank which was declined from the HDFC bank enquiry control num 17058074.

Kindly let me know why my name is in the existing list of CIBIL report as a defaulter and update me with relevant step.

Please give suggestion for my problem.and what is my next step.

Mayur Khurana
    Email: mayur.khurana_007@yahoo.co.in
    DOB : 10/11/1983

silenus is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Default want to know about cibil

dear sir,my name is surajit bhattacharjee,i would like to know if my name is there in cibil or not.so please inform me.my date of birth is 08.03.1982. please inform me as soon as possible.my email address is raj_silenus@rediffmail.com

Default cibil defult list

Dear sir/madam,

My self rajashekar.c i have applied for loan but it is not getting approved.Reason is there is defult list in cibil. so i want to remove the name from this.

Thanking your