Thread: personal loan settlement request

KantaDevi Rathi Guest

Default personal loan settlement request

My self Kanta Devi Rathi, feeling very sorry to inform you that now I am unable to pay due amount of personal loan under no. LTUEJC4604124. I got heavy loss in my business in the year of 2006. I tried my best to clear all the outstanding amounts but now I donít have capacity to pay due amounts. & now I am completely depended on my relatives and My credibility is also zero in other banks due to name in CIBIL.. So now I want to settle my personal loan with the help of my relatives. I have informed over telephone to Recovery department executives of your bank about my current position. Now its my polite request with bank to settle my personal loan with the small value with considering my position.

Do the needful as soon as possible
    Kanta Devi Rathi
    98210 76038
    Rathi_1960@yahoo.com

RAJENDRA KUMAR BARADIA is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Personal Loan Settelment

Date: 29.09.2009

My Personal Account No. 44658575 with Standard Chartered Bank, Kolkata.

I Rajendra Kumar Baradia,Feeling very sorry to inform you that I have taken a Personal Loan of Rs. 66,000/- in 48 month EMI by ECS. I have alredy paid Rs. 79,458/- till September, 2009 Now, I do not capacity to pay due amount. So,I want settle my account with the help of my relativies. I have informed to Recovery Department executive. Now, its my polite request with bank to settle my account with small value with considering myposition.

Thanking You
    Your faithfully

Rajendra Kumar Baradia

Shobhana Ardekar Guest

Date: 15.10.2010

Customer ID : 1449842
    Loan Account No : 067925000025800

I Shobhana R.Ardekar, I have taken a Personal loan of Rs.50000/- in July,2008 from Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd and I regularly paid EMI of Rs.2472.00 by ECS. After one year they have given top-up loan Rs.78000/- EMI RS.2787.00 for 48months.

I have already paid 9 EMI of Rs.2787.00 by ECS. I had visited their lalbaug branch, mumbai in August,2010 for settlement of due amount with Mr.Vilas More as I was not able to pay ECS in future and would like to settle due amount Rs.50000/-. But he told your outstanding is Rs.67000/- otherwise your name will come in CIBIL. I argued with him that I can not pay your ECI and I wish to settle this amount.

I arranged for the payment from my relatives, friends and finally I visited on 22-09.2010 to settle my dues and told him in future no EMI should come in my Bank A/c . I demanded for the receipt for the full & final settlement but Mr.Vilas More argued with me that we can not give full & final settlement receipt. We can give you part closure receipt and he promised and assured me that in future no representative will come at home to recovery.

After that in October,2010 EMI was debited in my account and that got bounced due to insufficient funds. Continuously they are harassing me with phone calls & sms. I called up Mr.Vilas More to enquire about this matter and he replied me to clear my balance amount or else the representative will harass me.

I request give me suggestion.

Thanking You
    Your faithfully

Shobhana Ardekar

syedali is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Dear all,

I have 2 personal loans and a credit card with hdfc bank. I resigned (well was forced due to some issues) from my employer in July 10. Im unemployed, tried searching but in vain. I visited the bank collection center in T.nagar and requested them that i would be unable to pay. Nobody heeded my request. When i was not home collection guy use to come to my home and he well harrassed them and collected EMI everymonth. In Nov for one of my personal loan, the agent promised a settlement for 30K out of a principal O/S of Rs 54K which i agreed. He came in evening and took 10K and informed my parents that he will be back with a settlement letter in 15 days. After 15 days when i went to bank, i was told that he never committed for settlement and its not possible.

Secondly, for another loan the collection guys keep calling and harrassing me and twice came home and stated that if i dont pay they will bring people from their office and shout in front of our home. Also the collection manager called up and said he will send me a legal notice so i got to face the court and police would come to my home.

In case of my credit card, the agent promised for 5K settlement out of 10K and took Rs. 1600 and never showed up with the settlement letter. For all this i would like to go for a one time settlement. Maybe within a time span of 2 months. Requesting your assistance and help on my issue. I have been paying regularly untill i was employed.. but i have no chances anymore.

details:

1st loan : 14184450
    2nd loan : 14395104
    Cr. Card: ends with 3171

Looking forward to your help.
    Last edited by syedali; 12-21-2010 at 09:41 AM.

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by syedali View Post
    Dear all,

details:

1st loan : 14184450
    2nd loan : 14395104
    Cr. Card: ends with 3171

Looking forward to your help.

We apologize for all the inconvenience caused and would like to look deeper into the matter. However, we would need a few additional details from you. We request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account numbers, credit card number, contact details along with the reference ID TTU00147321122010.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Thumbs up Ots for my personal loan in sbi,patliputra,patna

Name : VISHAL THAKUR
    Phone No :
    Mobile No : 9334762250
    Product : PERSONAL Loans
    Complaint : Account Related - ,Enquiries not responded to
    Message : dear sir, i vishal thakur has availed personal loan as directed by my father for requirement of enhancement of capital in the company(KKKPL) NOT UTILIZED FOR MY PURPOSE AND LOAN DISBURSED SAME DAY WAS CREDITED MY COMPANY ACCOUNT and due to some unavoidable circumstances it was declared npa by SBI,PATLIPUTRA branch.IN THIS MATTER SEVERAL COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN MADE BY YOUR BANK WITH ME AND ALL THE TIME I HAVE COMPLIED THE REMINDERS BUT LASTLY I WANT TO STATE THAT I WANT TO SETTLE THE ACCOUNT IN ONE TIME SETTLEMENT SCHEME SO PLEASE HELP ME TO SETTLE THE ACCOUNT WITH SOME MERCY AND YOU FAVOUR.PLS HELP ME IN THIS REGARDS VISHAL THAKUR

syedali is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Dear All,

I contacted the email id which was given to me talktous@hdfcbank.com they gave me some numbers to which i called and got more numbers to call in. My issue is not resolved. Today another collection agent came to my house. Im desperately looking for a settlement as i have no other modes of income to pay. Please help me out.

Syed Ali

Shanmuganath Guest

Thumbs up personal loan.

Hai i need help iam not abel to pay the emi's. please help ASAP..............

ranawat.surendrasingh Guest

Default want to make installment of 9600.00 to 6000.00 of my persnal loan taken by fullerton.

kindly oblige to make my installment from 9600.00 to 6000.00 of personal loan taken by them. I have already requested to them but they are saying that you have done promise to pay in written. I told due to now higher education of my children I am unable to pay existing installment. I had taken a personal loan of Rs.3,00,000.00 in 2011 October.

kindly make this at your earliest.

thanks.

sincerely yours
    surendra singh ranawat
    mob-7737360845
    acct. no.12125300000020

Default settlement my personal loan.

pls settle my personal loan.

name -manohar kumar choudhary