Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Complain Against MTS Data Card

Default MTS Data Card

MTS Datacard Card postpaid connections

No.8645945375 are on the name of MMM Training Solutions.

The MTS services we got were completely unsatisfactory and worthless.

The datacards have not been working for a month. We have made numerous complaints and each time we called they said that we have not called earlier. They also promise to send a technician and no one has come till now. We have emails documenting that we have lodged the complaint - Reference no: 8645945375.

Finally they told us that we can cancel if we pay this month’s bill. We went to the shop and paid cash. As soon as they took the cash they said that it would take one month to cancel and they refused to return the money.

We have made over 25 calls in the past 2 weeks and finally they cancelled one datacard. Now they tell us that they do not know when the other can be cancelled.

Does MTS make their money through cheating people? Is there no one responsible who can help us? We want our datacard cancelled immediately and do not want anything more to do with MTS.

Nisha$ Guest

Default Complaint against MTS DATA card no 8459604552

I had purchased MTS data card online, which was delivered on 23 Nov 2014.
    The executive collected all the documents on delivery. My data card is not active till now. I have tried all, I have called them so many times and written so many emails..but there is not reply.
    Finally I decided to take refund and give the product back and there is no response from MTS.
    Can anyone tell how to deal with it.
    Nisha

Default Corporate tariff plan of 500- 5GB- unlimited

Myself Mrs. P. Choudhary was convinced by MTS Sales person about wi-fi connection (8648018143) with 5GB-Unlimited plan. This connection is extremely slow and I'm not able to even open my mailbox with this dongle. On chjecking bill, I found its 3GB Connection.

Requested them on phone and sent several mails to their customercare mail id but no result.

This is to make everyone aware of such fraud sales people from MTS.

MTS India Guest

Default Activation Related

With reference to your query dated 17/Dec/14 about activation related, we request you to write us at customercare@mtsindia.in with your 10 digit MTS number so that we may look into it.

Let us know if you require any further help, we would be pleased to assist you.

You can also mail your query/complaint to customercare@mtsindia.in in order to provide you with better resolution.

Thanks for showing interest in MTS.

Thank You.
    MTS India

MTS India Guest

Default Account status

With reference to your query dated 15/Nov/14 about MTS number 8925304139 about account status related, we would like to inform you that we have gone through your account has been permanent disconnected and there is no outstanding amount in your account.

Let us know if you require any further help, we would be pleased to assist you.

Thanks for showing interest in MTS.

Thank You.
    MTS India

Default Complaint No:-JAN/12415

This is with reference to the new connection of MTS MBlaze Ultra with 9.8 Mbps speed. I started taking the new service on 12th Jan 2015 with 20GB data 3G+plan with card no. 8459592160. First of all, I am not getting the speed that was promised to me since day one. It is reflecting as 0.6mbps. It is too slow. I am not able to use my emails. Every time I hit any functions, it starts reflecting as not responding.

Secondly, I am getting the connectivity issues. It is reflecting as connected but I am not receiving any emails that were sent to me.

Further to this, when I complaint to your customer care, which I felt this was a waste of time. I specifically requested to send somebody at my home to check the entire issue but none of the representatives were in a mood to listen to me and they seemed to have the basic customer care skilled and they talked abruptly. They registered my complaint and provided the Complaint No:-JAN/12415. I was given the deadline of resolving the issues in 22 working hours via message. This is really weird as I am a new customer and I am facing such issues soon after I started your services. This could have been handled in a better way.

Anyways, Now I got three calls from your excellent executives regarding my Complaint No:-JAN/12415. Details are as follows:

1) 9136636814 at 3.40PM and spoke to me for 2.19 mins.
    2) 9136064995 at 3.55PM and spoke to me for 4.47 mins.
    3) 61656165 at 6.35PM and spoke to me for 5.17 mins.

but none of them provided any solution to me, rather they seemed to be in a hurry to close the complaint or forward it to the next department. One executive stated that it was working fine from our side and the other one stated that he would forward my complaint further to the next concerned department. The most amazing part it this that I received the message that it has been resolved.

“Is this some kind of Joke? Am I getting this services for free of cost? Are you not going to charge me anything at the end of the month?”

I have got another call, so called welcome call wherein my plan is stating as 700 instead of 999. I do not now how? I have made the numberous calls to the call center. Even I went to your website to complaint but still not response received. My problem is still the same.

I have never seen such kind of pathetic customer service in my life.

Now, looking at the current scenario, It is of now use to go ahead with it as I got this services activated to work from and I clearly mentioned to your executive if it does not work, I would not continue with it.

I would like to discontinue to with the services. Please take your device back and provide me the refund money.

I hope that you would take this seriously. Looking forward to get the positive response at least at this time.

Best Regards,

Praveen Kumar Nagpal
    Mob-9810504959|
    Complaint No:-JAN/12415

Default SHIT 999 pack

i have been using 999rs 40gbUL pack for more than 5 months..now how dare they can change to 24gbUL..!!
    this is offencive

dr.r.sivakumar Guest

Default Mts 999 plan - cheating

SIR, I GOT A MTS DATACARD FOR RS 999 AS AN ATTRACTIVE PLAN OF 40GB PER MONTH AND 2MBPS SPEED, BUT FOR A MONTH I WAS HARDLY ABLE TO MAKE USE OF 2GB IN THE 40 GB QUOTA, AS THE SIGNAL STRENGTH, SPEED WERE VERY VERY POOR, I COMPLAINED SO MANY TIMES TO THE CUSTOMEER CARE AND NO RESPONSE SO I FINALY IGNORED THE DATACARD AND DECIDED NOT TO PAY ONLY TO DRAG THEIR ATTENTION, BUT THERE WERE SOME CALLS FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE INSISTING ME TO PAY AND CALLS FROM 08587851531 SAYING THAT THEY ARE CALLING FROM DELHI CONSUMER COURT AND USING EXTREME HARSH WORDS SAYING ME TO PAY THE BILLS WHICH ALSO I IGNORED AS I KNOW SUCH COMPANIES ADOPT SUCH ILLEGAL METHODS TO COLLECT PAYMENTS..

RECENTLY I GOT A LEGAL NOTICE FROM THE COMPANY'S LAWYER ASKING ME TO PAY, SO I PAID THE DUES TO AVIOD UNNECESSARY TORTURES..BUT I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THIS ..

THIS COMPANY IS MAKING FALSE PROMISES AND CHEATING THE CITIZENS OF INDIA AND CURBING ALL THE MONEY..I WANT TO GO LEAGL AGAINST THEM, HENCE IM WRITING THIS ..
    IM A DOCTOR (POST GRADUATE), I HOLD A HOSPITAL, I WORK IN A RENOWNED INSTITUTION, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR ME TO UNNECESSARILY IGNORE THE PAYMENTS?

dr.r.sivakumar Guest

Default Mts 999 plan - cheating

IM DR.R.SIVAKUMAR FROM CHENNAI, MY NUMBER 9094213242, MY Data card No.8925903844 and Account No. 2807656995. email id: doctorshere@gmail.com address: no 5 nathamuni street, shenoy nagar, chennai 600030

Default Extra Billing and then Disturbing to Pay Bills

I have taken MTS Wifi Dongle 8459612201. I used it for 1 month and paid the bill.next month after 4 days device stopped working. I have sent a mail to customer care to close this connectin as device is not working and there is no nearby service station for MTS ZTE device. and i can not afford going to Laxmi Nagar for this small thing with respect to time and ROI.

but MTS still continue sending my bills, i called and mentioned this to customer care but they have not acted on this. After 2 months they started sending reminder message and un educated persons started calling with rubbish Language.

I ignored but thought to write this so that MTS higher authority should know this and take proper action.

Why should i pay Rs.1270/- for 4 days usage. for 4 days + 1 week deactivation that means 9-10 days it will be approx Rs. 150 and MTS is asking me to pay for Rs.1270/- why they are not billing on prorata base.

pls. close this.

Lal

Debasish Chattaraj Guest

Default Not getting the Night 5 GB ...as per the Stipulated Post Paid Plan

Speed is always a problem with the Mts Mblaze ultra Wifi dongle post paid ..One. ..
    You Never get Speed. Why? Why not am I getting Night 5GB usage. ..as per my Post paid plan ????

Santhosh m Guest

Default Cheated by mts with datacard

Hi Team,

Kindly someone help poor customers like us who are cheated by MTS.
    Its been 6 months i had purchased data card .
    When i purchased retailer informed me that i can goahead and purchase incase if it doesnot work like if i have network problem they will refund me.
    From few months i have network issue.
    I had lodged complain with mts
    Engineer came to house ans checked and he told since there are multiple towers around its ni able to tke proper signal.
    He said he will pass it on to diffrent team who can help me on it.
    Later after a day i got a call from some mts callcenter he told me that nothing cn be done for this if i want to usei can use while travelling or change my house to get the network .
    I told this is my own house and how do u expect someone to change house for just dta card he told nothing can be done if i want i cam use it or its my wish. Nothing cam be done.
    Later i went to store i where i purchased this data card he spoke to bangalore services head mr syed and he told he will raise tower request in my place even i spoke to mr syed so called bangalore head . U felt u wasted my time speakin to them and its been more than 22 days still my issue is not gettin resolved.
    When i went again today they told nothjng can be done if i want i cn cancell the connection nothing can be done.he cannot refund as its not policy but why was it informed that when i have network problem it will be refunded he told that cannot be done
    I told will go for consumer court he said do what ever he want.
    I have been cheated by mts neither they are resolving my issue mor they are refunding amount kindly tell what m i suppose to do.
    Pleasr do the needful.

Santhosh

Aashish Dhingra Guest

Default Complaint against MTS data card

Data card No. 8459644952
    Registered mobile No. 9953175339
    I have purchased MTS data card on Apr'15 MTS dealer and their customer care executive have committed me it's roaming free and when I used it on west india they charged me for roaming and when I asked about it they said it is partial roaming free means in some locations of India it's roaming free. But it is not fault they should have to show clear picture to the customer. And now they are send me notice for not paid bill I am just asking them for waiver for only roaming charges. Request you to please help me to get rid of this ill be very very thank full to you.

biswajit mondal Guest

Default Mblaze ultra wifi dongal retande and my paymant rupees retande

Sir, My Name is Biswajit Mondal, My vodafone numer is 9051536599.My vodafone number mts office number 9143105029 call and tock to my number offer mbLze ultra wifi 50%off and this divis price 1350 and postpade plan 570 unlimite data used 9.8mb/s for 48 days .but 570 plan is not unlimete plan for 48days.
    So my requested Mblaze Ultra dongal retand and my payment repees retande and my postpaid number and plan is diactive.

My postpaid number and Mblaze Ultra dongal details

mobile no-9051536599
    email-biswajitmondal869@gmail.com

Default MTS cheated me

I'm Facing same issue.

As promised, MTS had not provided 3G speed for my location so I closed the connection by reporting customer care please take back my data card and give money back..In reply they giving me threatening emails and calls.

After long followups, MTS technical team told me that sector -100 noida comes under weak zone... I asked them why didn't MTS has realized the same while address verification and Why MTS took a month to find out sector -100 is in weak zone.

I have made request numerous time that please take back my use less MTS data card and give money back. however I always got reply that Company has no norm for this.

And asking me to pay the falls bill generated at there end.

Faizan