Thread: Complain Against MTS Data Card

Default Mts data card not activated

I purchased mts mblaze postpaid data card online from connectindia.com on 26-06-2012,data card delivered same day by there executive and also collect all the document related to activation, but my data card still not activated , I call him so many time for activation, but they didn't give me appropriate answer, I also called so many time to mts coustmer care but I didn't get any answer from him...so plz help me......

Regard,
    Amitabh Pandey
    amitabh.pandey1986@hotmail.com

himansu sekhar satpati Guest

I have purchase date card and i got a message from mts that for 198/- recharge you will got 100mb + 2gb free. I have recharge 198/- on 26.06.2012 after use 100mb i am not getting 2gb please check why it is happend.

Hi Amitabh Pandey,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.

Default Cheated by Vodafone executive at mobile stores

I have been cheated by Vodafone executive at Mobile store Dombivli (East). I went to purchase data card for by HCL Tab U1 on 29-June-2012. While enquiring about Idea or MTS data card and plan, Vodafone executive over there has convinced me to purchase a Vodafone dongle. I was told that it would work on Android operating system. Based on his commitment I have purchased the card for rs. 1250/-. Last 7 days I was struggling to get this thing working but failed to do so. When I tried to return the same I was told that it is not possible and need to bare the losses.

Umesh Bane : Mumbai
    9819463521

Hi Sudheer Nair, We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.

Default Fail to connect to Remote Server

Hi Team,

I am experiencing very less speed and now when i am connecting to the internet, the error message is showing that "The remote connection was denied because the username and password combination you provide". I am not getting internet service for the last 20 days.
    My MTS no is 8459194416
    and my contact number is 9910674997

Gurvinder Singh

Quote Originally Posted by himansu sekhar satpati View Post

paullbiswanath Guest

Default Complain against MTS for issuing wrong UPC

After sending several messages to 1900 for providing UPC for my Mobile No. 9800311008 the MTS company submitted a wrong UPC i.e. yv754823 against my Mobile number 9800311008. Please issue correct right UPC for porting my number from CDMA to any Gsm service provider.

Hi Paullbiswanath,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.

naveenrawath is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

hi,
    I am Naveen T.N i am presently in TATA Docomo Karnataka network my number is 9886322004, i have got the MNP UPC Code TX314477 Dated 09-07-2012, i opted to Vodafone Karnataka but it is already 5 day no msg nothing from both the operator till now. by the way this second time i have given application to Vodafone but that time my application got rejected. if any of the above operator would respond to my issue? it is better to check MNP STATUS Online i searched lot but no use. hope my problem will sorted shortly.

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Hi Naveen

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

niranjan rathod Guest

Unhappy m blaze data card not working properly

Niranjan Rathod: I was purchased m blaze data card and that is in Guarantee for its working, however & wherever it is not working well as they have promised.
    In spite of this when we say them, they said it will work properly now,but it was not properly working now.speed is very low ....Can you please help me in this regard.
    Thanking for.........