Thread: Passport not received after Police Verification

Unhappy Passport Seva

When compared to other countries our passport seva is very worst.... I applied my passport 3 month ago... But still the status is "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office".... Actually they are playing in my life.... i am writing with my tears.....

Default Delay in passport dispatch

My FILE NO : HY2061677980712
    DOB : 27/05/1991
    I have applied for my fresh passport on 27/11/2012 at Ameerpet PSK,HYD. Police Verification was done on 02/12/2012. After 10 days i.e on 11/12/2012 my status was updated as "Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Nalgonda and passport printing is in progress". Since 15days there is no change in my status. How many days they will take to print a passport.? when my passport will be dispatched..? Is this the proper procedure to dispatch a passport with in 30 days as they said that..! I have to apply for IELTS exam. Plz help me..

Vivek Patil Guest

Default Passport not received more than 2 months time

My self Vivek patil.

I have applied for passport on 01 October 2012 & submitted documents on same at passport seva kendra Pune.

My file no is PN1060589435212 which i have received after submitting.

I have completed my police verification on 27 to 28 October 2012.

& kolhapur SP office already sent the documents to pune office but it is now delayed more than expected.

It was said that one will get passport in 30 days & with best private partners it is worst than imaginable.

kindly help

Default Passport applied 5 months back

I have applied for passport 5 months back. Still i have not recieved my passport. It is showing the same message for very long period "Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. Subject to granting, passport will be dispatched after Police Verification Report is found clear. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched."
    I have raised a lot of complaints. Sent lot of emails still i am waiting for response. Its been long i am waiting for the passport and the worst service is irritating me alot.
    My file no is "DL01W0011739812"
    DOB "21/05/1990"

Deepanshu Chopra

VISHESH GUPTA Guest

Default Passport delay due to police verification

Passport Delay: File Num BP1060631612212 / DOB 14 OCT 2012
    Police Verification done on 18th Dec 2012 by Heera Nagar, Thana police station but Bhopal Passport office has not received it yet. It is assumed to be still lying in INDORE SP OFFICE.
    Can somebody please help getting it passed back from Indore SP OFFICE to BHOPAL Passport office?

Passport Help Guest

Default Please raise your concerns to me

I understand most of the concerns raised on this platform pertain to delay or non-delivery of passport on time. I would be happy to guide and assist all of you in this context. Please let me know your concerns.

j.venkatesh Guest

Default passport not riceved

Dear sir, i am venkatesh me for mannargudi taluk, thiruvarur dit my passport appication samit to 1/1/2013 my police verification is done but not riceved my passport My file no;TR1061737738313 DOB;02/05/1993 My cell no;9597005355 pls resolve tha issue pls help me sir

thank's to
    venkatesh

My name is Omer Ayub Hayath and I am from Hyderabad, I have applied for my passport at Hyderabad passport office on 05-11-2011. My file reference no. Is HYD-H042604-11. My date of birth is 10.08.1986. In the month of Jan 2012 my police verification is done. But till today I DID not received my passport. I checked the status of my passport on internet, its showing, "police Report is adverse, a show-cause notice is being sent by post". From last few months I just see this status report but didn't have yet my passport. As a result, still I am in the dark, it is already 9 month over but till today there is no progress also.

You are requested to look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest so that I can receive my passport.

Omer Ayub Hayath
    Mobile no: 8885063908
    email. siddiqayubhayath@gmail.com

Date: 20/02/2013

Default passport delay after police verification

i AM SAJI SOMAN COMPLAIN REGARDING DELAY OF PASSPORT . I AM SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT APPLICATION WITH INCLUSIVE ALL DOCUMENTS AT 20/7/12 & POLICE VERIFICATION IS DONE ON 5/9/12 . BUT STILL I DONT RECEIVE MY PASSPORT YET. AND IN INTERNET IT SHOWS THAT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED ALONG WITH ALL DOCUMENTS. MY FILL NO IS: BPLZ29738612 PLS PROVIDE NECESSARY HELP.

Default Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana

I have applied for my passport on 3rd Jan 2013 with file no BP1070748763613 ,DOB 12/02/1981 and it showing me below status.

Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review at SP Office, District Indore.

Please let me know when I will get my passport. I need my passport on urgent basis otherwise I will miss the Opportunity.

Sandeep

Angry Police verification done but passport not received

Name : Khan Asfiya Nurul Huda
    File # TH2060780768013
    DOB : 03/09/1988
    date of submittion : 19.01.2013
    police verification date : 19.02.2013

its been 19 days over since have finished Police Verification at my local are police station, but my passport status still the same "Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thane under Commissioner Of Police, District Thane City." the problem is have to travel as soon as possible my husband in abroad, there is no proper customer service to track the police verification report and am worried how long its gonna take, please help me.

Default Passport not received after Police verification - 3 months over

I have apppied for new passport and the details are:

File Number ML02Z1001070012 (Malappuram)
    Date of Birth 23/12/1988
    Given Name VINAYA
    Surname KUMARAPURAM GOPALAKRISHNAN
    Type of Application Normal
    Application Received on Date 11/12/2012
    Status: Police Verification Report for your passport application is
    under review at Regional Passport Office. Subject to granting,
    passport will be dispatched after Police Verification Report is found
    clear. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched.

Presently also the status shown in internet is the same. There is also no
    response for the emails sent to rpo, malappuram office

Please help us to get the passport without any further delay

T V Gopalakrishnan
    F/o K G Vinaya
    mobile: 9446879575, Landline : 04912576141
    email : tvg1957@gmail.com

Default Passport for pending police verfication

I have applied the passport on 13/12/2012 later on my police verification was done at my district thane on 03/01/2013 . But till now i dint get my passport and its was showing pending for police verification at your respective thane. I contact my dist Sp office as per word with them document send same week of verification.
    File No- BH1061705336312
    Date of birth- 07/06/1988.
    Date of submited- 13/12/2013
    police verfication-03/01/2013

Please help me for the above problem.

Kurpila Raju Rao
    +919830139954

Unhappy Passport printing is in progress

Police Report has been submitted by SP Office, District Indore and passport printing is in progress.

From last week it is showing me same status. I don't know how much time they are going to take to print my passport.

Sandeep

reetagugnani is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

Default passport not received new delhi

I had submitted my application for passport with annexure 'B' for government employee on 1/11/12.
    The file number is DL01W0013060212. The police verification was done in the last week of november
    but till date I have not received my passport. Online status is the same for the past 3 months and it shows as

I also lodged a grievance on 28 jan 2013 but till date the status of the application is pending. the complaint number was 1330124548.

1. passport not recieved after police verification
    By sandy2005 in forum Passport
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:10 AM
  2. Non getting of passport and police verification is pending
    By MALAY BIKAS in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 12:01 AM
  3. Passport Police verification not complete.
    By Ravikant Upadhyay in forum Product And Services