Thread: Delay in passport delivery

pramod.dvflame Guest

Default Delay in passport delivery

I am Pramod Dubey my file no. is - A01635809, I am very upset due to the negligence of passport office processing actually. I have been suffered a lot from July 2009 because the online passport delivery date was showing 19th July 2009 but when I did not receive I went there and I got the reason the pic of Pvr report I have submitted my pic of pvr three times in passport office ghaziabad and did not get any response also they get filled a from from me but in spite of that no action taken and due to negligence of passport office I had to loose my Job because of not submitting the passport on time, this time I am in Mirzapur and unable to go there regularly to get update because I never get any letter from there side. Please resolve this issue I will be thankful to you.

With Regards,
    pramod Dubey
    A01635809

vinlovmad is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Passport delayed by almost a year

Hello My name is Vineet Agarwal my file no is A045889. I had applied for passport in aug 2011 but till now i have not received it. The website display this message It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time for more than a month also i have visited the passport office almost five times but no progress has been made by them. I have talked with passport officer and he says that my file is complete and they will send me my passport by week end but nothing ever happen till now so plz suggest me what to do did any legal step can be taken against them.

1. Passport delivery delay
    By yati2000 in forum Passport
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM
  2. Delay in Passport delivery...
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:26 AM