Thread: Passport Office Bhubaneswar

avilash1985 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Default Passport Office Bhubaneswar

Click image for larger version.

Name:	passport.jpg
Views:	1027
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	5624Hi Sir/Madam,

I have applied for passport on 19th April 2010. The police verification has also being completed. Since from 15 days i am checking my status through online and it is showing me "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined". I am not understanding the meaning of this one as already the Police Report has already been completed from the police office and the case has been send to the DIG office of my Village (Padiabahal, Sambalpur). From there it had already been send to the collector office of Sambalpur (Orissa state).

Now i am confused whom should i contact so that i can receive my passport as early as possible. Please help me. Please find below are my passport details:

File Reference Number : BHU-A009789-10
    Application Date : 19-04-2010
    Applicant's Name : AVILASH KUMAR MALLIK
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 22-07-1985
    Mo. No. +91-9000574044

kalamulla Guest

Post

My name is Maskur Hossain,i have applied the passport very long back to go abroad,my employer is keep calling me everyday.

I have get the passport,just i need PCC,i dont know why it is delaying,where is my file stacked.

My file number:BHUA 00252710

This not worthy to get passport in TATAKAL and the PCC is taking 6 months,i believe this is one way of eating money from the Public.

I am waiting the valuable feed back from the authority.

thanks and regards

Mobile:00249919694832

Post Passport Issue

Passport Office Bhubaneswer
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am Manas, my passport no. (BHU-A002130-10) applied for passport on 28 jan 10 ,the police verification has been completed since long time.But when I check the status it shows"Police report has not been sent".I am not understand what is the hell is going on there. Even we tried to contact passport office, no one is pick up call,no response from email, to whom i should contact regarding this.pls help me, I need my passport as early as possible.

Manas Ranjan

Default vaidyanathan k iyer

Passport Office Bhubaneswer
    Dear Sir/Madam

Manas Ranjan
    This is because it is not updated or the police record did not go over them to update. Once the police report has reached them they will normally arrange the passport within a fortnight failing which go via RTI ACT

sripada badajena Guest

Default movement of file no

Dear sir/ madam

I sripadabadajena wanted to know about my movemnt of file numberbhua02071710.key no 6502071710.

I would be thankful if u tell me my movement no soon

Thank,you

sunilkanta Guest

Default Passport status

I have applied for my wifeís passport 17th June 2010 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on July 17th from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 01 months which is embarassing and for the Police report, I am helpless to do anything.so many times i send mails but there is no reply,nobody answer the phone calls..............Please need suggestion how to get passport ?

Passport file reference number: - BHU-A015397-10
    Passport applied date : - 17-06-2010
    MY PUBLIC GRIEVEINCE NO IS : MEAPD/E/2010/00897

Prasant Kumar sahu Guest

Default Police report is incomplete and case is being examined.

I have applied for passport 10th Aug 2010 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on Sep 11th from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 01 months which is embarassing and for the Police report, I am helpless to do anything.so many times i send mails but there is no reply,nobody answer the phone calls..............Please need suggestion how to get passport ?

Passport file reference number: - BHU-A021075-10
    Passport applied date : - 10-08-2010
    Place applied : - Bubaneswar Passport Office

Question Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined

Passport file reference number: - BHU-A018702-10
    Passport applied date : - 19-07-2010

Alton Murray is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Default http://www.expresspassport.com/

Now it is easy to get passports fast which can give you unrestricted travel to any place. To get a passport you need to submit required information and personal details.

Nibedita Nayak Guest

Default Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined

I am NIBEDITA NAYAK and I have applied for passport on 21st October 2010 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on 1st December 2010 from my local Police Station. Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 1 months still the status remains same.so many times i send mails but there is no reply,nobody answer the phone calls..............Please need suggestion how to get passport ?

Please need suggestion how to get passport and to whom contact for resolving this query?

File Reference Number : BHU-A027238-10
    Applicant's Name NIBEDITA NAYAK
    Application Date : 21-10-2010
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 01-07-1991
    mobile - 91 9611348927

Cool Sujit kumar bishi regarding passport issue

I have applied for passport (file no: BHUA02889910) on 10.11.2010 and my police verification has been completed 3 months ago but i have not yet received. please send any information regarding my passport in my mobile no: 9938992899. So kindly look into my issue so that i would be thankful to you.
    File no: BHUA02889910
    Applicant's Name SUJIT KUMAR BISHI
    Application Date : 10.11.2010
    mobile - +91-9938992899

Default Passport application status

I have applied for renew of passport (file no: BHUB00438511) on 14.09.2011 and my police verification has been completed on 30.10.2011. As per my local SP office the report had already sent to passport office. I want to know when I will receive my passport. So kindly look into my issue so that i would be thankful to you.

File no: BHUB00438511
    Applicant's Name FUKEL KUMAR PATRA
    Application Date : 14.09.2011
    mobile - +91-9777444637

Unhappy passport complain

sir i am surama dash. i have applied for passport on 11th october,and the police verification is already completed but when i am checking the status page no information is showing.

sashokasa@gmail.com Guest

Default Police Report has not been received.

I am Ashok, my passport Application no.(CBEZ40037611) applied for passport on 03-Feb-2011, the police verification has been completed since long time, But when i check the status it shows "Police Report has not been received". i dont know what i did wrong, i went so many time to passport office they are not reply properly and police office they are file received on (19-05-2011) D1/528/4910/2011. but where is my application not response. what i do now, its very urgent for my office purpose i need my passport as early as possible. pls help me.

Ashokraj.S

Default Issue of Passport getting delay

Respected Sir/Mam

This is Manoj Kumar.I have applied my Passport since 23-3-2011 but till now I didnít received. There when I was applying for Tatkal the employees of passport office said that this scheme is not vaild for lost passport cases & you have to apply in general, well as per their instructions I have applied & they said passport will be issue within 3 months but all total 9 months has been completed.Here are the details of my passport.
    File Reference Number : BHU-D000161-11
    Application Date : 23-03-2011
    Applicantís Name : MANOJ KUMAR LUGUN
    Applicantís Date of Birth : 20-11-1983
    STATUS :Your local police/special branch verification report has not been received yet. You are requested to furnish two personal-particular forms, duly completed for reminding the police authorities and expediting your police verification.

Please do the needful.