Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Passport complaint

DHEERAJ RAJMISTRY Guest

Default For providing passport

my name is dheeraj rajmistry. I have applied for passport at 25/05/2012 and my old file no was "bplz33905512". After some time some changes has done in application form by the indian governmentthen my application form has gone again through the process . My new file no is bp10z0033905512 dated 30/10/2012 status is showing in the website is "paaport application is under review at regional passport office."
    sir i am a final year student of b.e. With electronics and communcation ,passport is required for my job so kindly grant give me my passport.
    Thankyou

Default Reg. Passport delay in Re police varification

I got passport on Tatkal basis and after that I went for my business tour then police enquiry came to my house and failed the same after that I received a letter from passport office mentioned that your police report has been failed.Now you are instructed that you have to deposit your passport in some days.
    I surrendered my passport to the Lucknow passport office on 31 Dec. 2012 with Re police enquiry form (PP form) in Post Department (DAK VIBHAG).
    But still I haven’t received re police enquiry I went many times to Lucknow passport office officer is saying that that now the software system has been change and NIC has handed over to TCS (Tata Consultancy services ) still we are not able to send old enquiries through new software.
    He has no reply for how much days it will take...
    Sir, you are requested to suggest me what to do? How can I get my passport early...if is it possible to cancel that passport and apply for new … My details are given below .

NAME: VIVEK KUMAR PANDEY
    FILE NO. : LKOA04783010/1392/10
    DATED: 08/03/2010

Please suggest me sir I need it urgently.
    Waiting for response
    With Regards
    Vivek Kumar Pandey
    Mob.9654784878
    Email: vivek.engg@hotmail.com

buy clomid Guest

Wink goponMUjvSY

1wbmee Enjoyed every bit of your blog.Really thank you! Really Cool.

Default Appointment Fixing in Guwahati PSK is Next to Impossible

I need to inform you that I was trying to book an appointment for my wife's Tatkal passport application in Guwahati PSK, but it turned out to be almost impossible. To book an appointment one must sit only one day in advance and must login before 03:00 PM and must start taking appointment procedure exactly at 03:00PM, if one delays by even a few seconds then there is no possibility of taking the appointment. Now our home is in Silchar which is 400km away from Guwahati and so due to worst road condition we need to start 1 day in advance so just before boarding to a bus we need to book the passport appointment and if we miss then we must abort the journey also ! The fact is that I tried many times but even after using a fast broad band internet connection it was impossible to book an appointment as in that exact moment (03:00PM) the website turns down slow and impossible to proceed when website becomes normal notice appear that we must start again the next day and it goes on like that. I myself got my passport from Mumbai as I work here and here we can fix an appointment several days in advance and we have 3 PSKs here, for the people of North-East, Guwahati is the only PSK, that is Guwahati PSK is taking the load of six states together and only one day in advance the appointment fixing procedure starts. As there is no alternative now then internet so it seems that we'll not be able to get an appointment ever.

Sir, please let us know about any possible solution. I am going for research in Europe and before that my wife must get a passport I don't have any idea how it is going to happen ! Please help, call center is also appearing to us as helpless.

Sincerely yours

Atanu Nath
    Dept. of High Energy Physics
    Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India.

Exclamation Passport delay more then 1year and 7 month

I applied my passport on 29-Aug-2011. The police verification was done on 22-Oct-2011. Till now I see the same statement on the status "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system". I went to an RPO Enquiry section (CBE) more than 10 times. Since I was in college till 2012 it was possible for me to go to an RPO Enquiry section about mu status. Then I got the job and i am unable to go to the RPO in Coimbatore (CBE). I made my last visit to the RPO on 2-May-2012 They mentioned the same word "Your passport is still Waiting for approval".
    Do my file is in process or does it got expired.

Can i apply for fresh passport

My File Ref. No. is CBEZ353466/11
    My D.O.B is 29-Oct-1990.

A.K.SURIYAVIGNESH,
    +919698713788.

Exclamation Passport delay more then 1year and 7 month

Do my file is in process or does it got expired.

Can i apply for fresh passport

My File Ref. No. is CBEZ353466/11
    My D.O.B is 29-Oct-1990.

A.K.SURIYAVIGNESH,
    +919698713788.

Default Passport dispatch delay after print took place a week ago

What are the passport officers doing? its a big thing getting PV cleared.After that the Passport executives are also so careless to even post the printed passport or even to upload the PV form and change the status.What is stopping the executives from processing further? are they lifting some heavy rock over their head? Why is there no check to stop these things? I cant even say the big word officers, they dont fit into it.Please make India a better place to live than targetting on everything.Someone's family is waiting for a job to earn a living.

Manjunath N Guest

Default Passport not recieved

Hello sir/Madam,

i have not received my passport even after completing the verification process in August-2012.
    the status always shows that it is under review in the Regional Passport Office.
    Please help me.

Surname
    CHAKKIWALA
    Type of Application Normal
    Application Received on Date 19/01/2013
    Status Passport application has been submitted along with applicable fees and supporting documents.

Old File Number BPLZ29583612
    New File Number BP01Z0029583612
    Date of Birth
    05/02/2011
    Given Name ALAFIYA
    Surname
    Type of Application Normal
    Application Received on Date 19/01/2013

Default Regarding delay of my passport application

Sir ,
    I came from London through emergency travel document .i applied for passport on 20-11-2012,I came to the passport office for enquiry on 28-12-12 , @03-01-13,2-2-13
    27-3-13 ,the officers r saying that they didn't get reply from London embassy,
    the officer said that @the place of birth is changed in it as mallapuram,
    I don't know where mallapuram is and I need my passport as soon as possible .

Praveen shanmugham
    Passport office :tiruchirapalli

Sent from my iPhone

ShrishTewari Guest

Default Passport Delayed

I applied for a passport for my son Aditya Tewari , File Number: BN1061790700913 in January 30th, 2013.
    And I also applied for reissue of my passport Shrish Tewari, File Number BN1071779140713 in January 23rd , 2013.

My Police verification was done after 1 month when I had to meet police officials around 5 – 6 times.
    There by before 2 weeks my PVR was completed and sent as per the police official.

Still now I am not able to see any change in my passport status .

From January 30th my status is Police Verification Initiated . And now after 2 months still the status is same.

I was told by every one that now a days passport services are regularized and there are no roadblocks what so ever.
    However I am sorry to say that this is not the case. People going with agents get their passports within 30 days and normal people like me are still suffering.

Can you please ask some one to look into this matter. Because more than 2 months have passed and no one knows what is the issue now. Where is my file and no guidance what so ever to me so that based on that I can act accordingly.

opgosppr@gmail.com Guest

Default my gender was wrongly inerpretated when i recieved my passport.

respected sir,

With due respect I am Priyanka Gupta d/o Mr. Om Prakash Gupta (Advocate), resident of H.No. 63/18 E. Civil Lines Fatehpur ,Distt. Fatehpur (U.P.)-212601, kindly refer to my passport no. K 2456407,issued on 08/02/2012 by your lucknow office. I saw yesterday on 30th March 2013 that my passport is wrongly showing me male though I am a female/woman candidate and in the passport I have been shown male so this passport has no worth to me. So will you kindly correct my passport as soon as possible.
    I,therefore, request your honour to issue me a fresh and correct passport,I shall be highly obiliged.

Priyanka Gupta
    D/O Mr. Om Prakash Gupta (advocate)
    63/18 E. Civil Lines Fatehpur
    Distt. Fatehpur (U.P.)

Default Unwanted and useless delay

On behalf of my father(a senior citizen),mother and my brother,i am filing this complain to the MEA.These all three persons hail from Nalanda district of Bihar state,the first two had applied for the passport (18th JANUARY)to perform HAJJ in this year ,but due to the apathy ,negligence,red tapism of our bureaucrats and police of BIHAR THANA ,BIHAR,they could not get their passport inspite of all police verifications and procedures in 70 odd days.They suffered because i did not pay any bribe to any officers.
    THERE I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE STERN ACTIONS AGAINST THOSE OFFICIALS WHO HAD DONE THIS IRRECOVERABLE DAMAGE TO US.
    WITH LOT OF HOPES.

Default irresponsible passport authority

Myself dr.abhishek masnekar, my file number is -bp1060678350812,
    i have applied for tatkal passport at regional passport office in bhopal on date- 23/11/12 but till todays date 29/4/2013 i have not received my passport. I have called so many time on the given passport office phone number but no buddy cares to recieve the phone call. I havent got any reply from them . And i now i wants to file this complaint against them what the @@@@ they are doing in that passport office if they cant do their job properly ...i dont think that anybuddy keeps record of all these complaint against passport seva kendra jus because it is an government service but this is really shamefull for the people ......i want my money back because its already 4 months are over and paid for tatkal passport which i didnt recvd till nw so ..if some buddy knows how to sue these bastards please put in the comment i really wants to sue them ...

Angry Police Verification Has Been Done.. But Still Waiting For The Passport From Last 9 Months

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to to inform you that I have applied for Fresh Passport on 03/09/2012, My File No. is CA2061534852712, I am still waiting for the passport.

Whenever I'm checking the status online, it shows "Police report has been submitted by your respective Thana and is under review at Additional SP Office, District North 24 Parganas." This is the situation from last 6 months. I had already inquired about this at my local police station & they advised me that the police verification status is "OK" & it has been already sent on 03rd Jan 2013. But unfortunately I haven't received my passport yet..

So, I would like to request you to kindly do the needful as early as possible and reply me to my e-mail id at subrata89@ymail.com.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Subrata Dutta