Thread: Passport status

Post Passport status

Click image for larger version.

Name:	passport.jpg
Views:	3338
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	5394Hi,
    I had submitted my passport application form on 12th Jan, 2009 at Lucknow Passport office. After few (5-10) days of submission of application form, I checked my passport status at Lucknow passport office website and fount status as: "Police Report has not been received". while Police verification at my local police station have completed and report have sent back to Lucknow with following details.

File Reference Number : LKO-A006676-09.
    Report S. No: 200.
    Report O.B. No: 202.

I have wrote so many complaints at Lucknow office site, but no response. It still showing passport status is same as:"Police Report has not been received"

Md Anwar Ali
    mob: 9654948271
    email: anwar.2004cs@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Passport status-passport.jpg

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Kindly forward your application under RTI Act. and ask about the status of your Passport from the regional passport office.

Sandeep Kumar Gupta Guest

I had submitted my passport application form on 6th Nov, 2009 at Lucknow Passport office. After few (5-10) days of submission of application form, I checked my passport status at Lucknow passport office website and fount status as: "Police Report has been received". while Police verification at my local police station have completed and report have sent back to Lucknow with following details.

File Reference Number : LKO-A220323-09.

I have wrote so many complaints at Lucknow office site, but no response. It still showing passport status is same.

Sandeep Kumar Gupta
    mob: 09716886417,09311588512
    email: sandeepkgupta01@gmail.com

rksrpd is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

dear sir/madam
    my son has applied for passport in septemer 09 file ref. no. A187910-09 police report has been sent but there is no any response from passport office lucknow kindly help me for getting passport soon.
    rksrpd@gmail.com

murugaraj Guest

Default passport status

dr sir/mam i applied passport on january but i am not received still now .

Default new passport

I have applied for my passport through somebody, would like to know whether that person has really applied as yet or not

Default new passport

I have applied for my passport through somebody, would like to know whether that person has really applied as yet o r not . neena vohra

786.khan.anas@gmail.com Guest

Default passport complent

File Ref.Number : A00328005
    Applicant's Name : RAFIUZZAMA KHAN
    Application Date : 02/09/2005
    City : GZB
    Status : Please contact RPO to know status

GRIEVANCE : Dear Sir,

My name is Rafiuzzama Khan, i had applied passport file no GZB A00328005 on 09/02/2005 and i had completed my police verfication i had submited all the concern documents but still now i didnt get my pasport. plz sir try to solve my problem

Thumbs down wrong file no

Hi Sir/madam
    i have submitted my passport application and all my document on 28-07-2010 thru bangalore one.file no given as B12175610 it shows as invalid file no then i enquired in passport office in lal bagh rd they gave me another file no i,e BN141012175610 even this file no is invalid.wht should i do.its very urgent.pls do some thing.

meersadatali@yahoo.com Guest

Default Passport Status

The Regional Passport Officer,
    Mumbai.

I am Meer Sadat Ali, my file no. is BOM Z-489962 , date of submission is 13/10/2010.
    Police verification out word no.is 1570 -10/11/2010.
    Aurangabad passport office Out word No. is 10658 14/11/2010.

Sir please give me my passport status of above details.
    Meer Sadat Ali.

sandip suresh chavan Guest

Default regarding passport status update

I had submitted my passport application form on 9th July, 2010 at Kolhapur (Pune region Maharashtra) Passport office. After few days of submission of application form, I checked my passport status at passport office website and fount status as: "Police Report has not been received". while Police verification at my local police station have completed and report have sent back passport office.

File Reference Number : Z482870.

I have wrote so many complaints at office site, but no response. It still showing passport status is same as:"Police Report has not been received"

Sandip Suresh Chavan.

Application Date : 05/30/2010
    City : HYD
    Status : Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO

GRIEVANCE : HI,

THIS IS MD.SHAFI. I HAVE SENT EMAIL AND SMS TO NUMBER WHICH WAS PROVIDED IN WEB SITE BUT NO RESPONSE. PLZ LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF MY PASS PORT.LAST TIME WHEN I SENT MAIL I GOT STATUS . STATION UPDATED ON 25-11-2010. THANKS I AM WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE.

THANKS

MD.SHAFI,

9248 456 013.

Applicant's Name : LOVEY DASHOTTAR
    Application Date : 06/03/2010
    City : JPR
    Status : Furnish 4 clear photographs showing frontal view of full face against a light background,(without signatureGattestation).

GRIEVANCE : Hi,

I had submitted my passport application form on 3rd junr 2010at udaipur raj. Passport office. After (5-10) days of submission of application form, I checked my passport status at jaipur passport office website and fount status as: " furnish 4 clear photographs showing frontal view of full face against a light background (without signature \attestation". I sand a 4 p[hoto graps with speedpost for the month of sept. 2010 but that time status is not up date alredy maintion is the application is same please sand the possport . thanks

File Reference Number : jpr-w312636-10.

I have wrote so many complaints at jaipur office site, but no response. It still showing passport status is same as:"furnish 4 clear photographs sowing frontal view of full face"

lovey dashottar

lathak6945@gmail.com Guest

Unhappy Passport - non receipt

Ref No. CAL A03675210
    LATHA KARTHICKEYAN

I applied for Passport on 10/05/2010 and have not received the same pending Police Verification. I visited the Police Station twice to give my identification to no avail.

Please help.

Latha

skapoor1191@yahoo.com Guest

Default regarding non-receipt of passport

I submitted my passport application form on 19th May 2010 at Amritsar Passport office. From the last yhree months the comment 'It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time' is there on their website.

File Reference Number :ASR-W963790-10

I 've mailed many grievances at your site, but no response. It still showing the same .

mob: 09419961319