Thread: Reissue of Pan Card

Jagdish is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2009

Default Reissue of Pan Card

Click image for larger version.

Name:	pan-card-1.jpg
Views:	2459
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	5516Dear Sir,
    I got PAN card against my application send through private agency NSDL few year back.After few days period
    during journey I lost my pocket which contain my PAN card. Unfortunately I have no any xerox copy of the PAN card.I also registered complaint in police station.
    Now I apply for the reissue of pan Card having same previous number with required all document & Fees.
    But from NSDL office the e-mail received which contain that my father name discrepancy.
    I send the proof document such as ration card,driving license, School-college Leaving certificate and Income tax Dept. Allotment letter then also I got mail which contain massage father name discrepancy.
    Please suggest me what can I do

Default Pan card not received from past 1 1/2 yr

I have not receive my PAN card
    Hi Sir,
    I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it 14 months before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched.BUT DOOR CLOSED.
    SP MANY TIMES I SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS .FOR ADRESS CLARIFICATION, NAME CLARIFICATION AND FATHER NAME CLARIFICATIONS. WHAT THEY WANT I HAVE NOT UNDERSTAND.

PLS DO THE NEEDFUL..PLS

Details are given below

PAN number =BBFPK0505D
    Appl name = AMIT KHANDELWAL
    FATHER NAME:- SH. ANIL KHANDELWAL
    ADDRESS:- C-8/236 KESHAV PURAM NEW DELHI-110035
    Status =Card dispatched BUT NOT DOOR LOCK
    Dispatched date =12 FEB 2008

Default lost of pan card

i am janwahi rai.i was lost my leather card holder contains my pan card.i ve duplicate copy of my pan card and i ve also registerd complaints in polce station.now i want my new pan card with same previous account number.but i dont know from where should i apply plz give me the address.
    thanking you
    janawahi rai
    j_rai19@yahoo.co.in

rameswar Guest

Exclamation subudhi

i applied for getting pan with my photo but i got a message before 4days that some discrepency found in my pan application.But i don't know what is the problem.And this is second time happen.So, i kind request u that plz, send any query to my mail id tsubudhi41@gmail.com & send me the correct pan as soon as possible.

Default reissue of pan card

i've misplaced my pan card and need to reissue one with the same number.Please assist how and if it can be done online.

Reshma

best_lalit is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Post Reissue of PAN CARD

reissue of pan card

I've misplaced my pan card and need to reissue one with the same number.Please assist how and if it can be done online.

Lalit Sarathe

Default duplicate copy of my Pan card

I applied on 20th of Feb. for a duplicate copy of my existing pan card and the application No. is 205444592. Now the status is showing 'under PPC objection'. Please suggest what to do?

Name: Upendra Kumar Pandey
    DOB: 1st March, 1978
    Pan Card No.- ATCPP7170R
    Father's Name: Shri Baidyanath Pandy

ravi kumar singh Guest

Default resend my pan card

I have not received my Pan Card Number so please resend my pan card whose Permanent Account Number (PAN) is CGTPS1996J and Acknowledgement Number is -020120200141204 .Request you to please Resend My Card on the Given Mail address Below:-

F-195AA, Mangal Bazar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092

Ravi Kumar Singh

dineshchandrajput Guest

Default Please Resend My PAN CARD IN THIS Address

Acknowledgement Number : 070100400010546
    Name : DINESH CHAND RAJPUT
    Category : Individual
    Status : Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee has shifted'. The same has been re-dispatched by speed post on 22-Mar-2010 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
    Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AUCPR2433G

Please Send My Pan Card At this address

Advanta Innovation Pvt Ltd
    SCF 44, Top Floor, Phase X, Mohali
    India - 160059

Exclamation urgent..!!!

reissue of pan card

I've misplaced my pan card and need to reissue one with the same number.Please assist the procedure and if it can be done online.

Lalit Sarathe[/QUOTE]

Arun Rajan Guest

Default resissue of lost Pan card

I Applied for Pan card 1.5 years back and it got delivered on wrong adress and was further sent back to Mumbai. I have Pan card number with me and want to reissue the same and want to change my adress also. Kindly let me the processure for the same and issue my pan card ASAP

PAN CARD No : ANNPR2295L

My new Adress : 41, Ground Floor, Amrit Nagar, South Ex Part 1

Kindly reissue my pan card and courier the same on given adress

anishphd Guest

U T I Securities,
    Navi Mumbai.

Sub: Resend the PAN card

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to let you know that I had applied for a PAN card through UTI Securities, Calicut on 12th May 2010. PAN No ASRPA6581F and Coupon No.
    is 053923546 .
    Unfortunately I have still not received the PAN card. As per our Telecon with UTI securities Trissur, they informed that it has been returned to UTI Securities Mumbai, without delivering to me and also they informed to send a complaint letter to Mumbai.

I had given my SSLC books front page for address proof as well as ID proof. So, please do the needful to resend my PAN card in the above address.

Thanking You,

ADDRESS:- AT WARD NO.10,SHANKAR CHOWK,SAHARSA,DIST-SAHARSA,BIHAR-852201
    Status =Card dispatched BUT NOT DOOR LOCK

unregistered Guest

Default lost PAN card reissue

i lost my pan card while traveling in train a year back , now want to apply for the same

MEGHA ANCHAL Guest

Default I lost pan card

Last 2 week befor i lost my pan card and my pan cart no-atwpm6368c

Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. ICICI bank fraud in name of Credit card and health card
    By Unregistered in forum Credit Card
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:15 AM
  3. Credit Card Services and ATM card Servies.
    By parshantba in forum Other Banking Services