Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Reissue of Pan Card

ashish kumar mishra Guest

Post Reissu pan card

lost of pan card
    i am ashish kumar mishra.i was lost my leather card holder contains my pan card.i ve duplicate copy of my pan card and i ve also registerd complaints in polce station.now i want my new pan card with same previous account number.but i dont know from where should i apply plz give me the address.
    thanking you

Submit Complaint..
    22-11-2011, 01:56 am #3 Unregistered
    Guest

Default reissue of pan

I have lost my pan card I want it to be reissued.
    Narendra kumar agarwal

riyaz_rs786 Guest

Post I lost my pan card

I Lost my pan card so plz Reissue of my pan card I am in need of this card for submitting the Income tax returns as the concerned employer is not ready to forward the application without the PAN card number. In this regard not request is being entertained. Hence request you to cooperate and oblige.

Default Lost pan card during train journey

I lost my pan during my train journey.I was travelling by NDLS Duronto Express from allahabad to delhi. After completion of work at delhi when i had to go back to allahabad I realised my Pan card was missing.I wanted to know where to submit my FIR complain, at allahabad or at delhi.

Please Help as I have lost the pan card on 20th nov 2011.Kindly provide me the details in my mail ID.

Thanking You
    Reena Pathak
    Email- pathakreena@yahoo.co.in

Syed Nooruddin Shahid Guest

Post Replace my Pan card

My Pan card has damage therefore i need to replace it. so please guide me how to replace it.

Shahid

Submit Complaint..
    29-11-2011, 01:56 am #3 Unregistered
    Guest

Margoob Alam Shaikh Guest

Thumbs up Re-issue of lost my pan card....

My name is Margoob Alam Shaikh. i have lost my pan card, my pan number is AFIPA0235N.
    so, kindly i request you please immediate to re- issue my lost pan card as same pan number.

Default reissue a pan card

My name is Shyam Bahadur Yadav.I have lost my PAN card.How and Where I can apply For a duplicate PAN card?
    Shyam Bahadur Yadav
    Email Id abhishyam09@gmail.com

Default resend my pan card to myaddress.................!!

shazadi begum

Hi Sir,
    I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it almost 2 weeks before. My PAN card status is showing that it has been dispatched by speed post. When contacted to BLUE DART OFFICE they told that they did not got my address so they have sent back. so i would like to request pls send it again to my address....
    Can you help in this matter, how can i get my PAN CARD.

PLS DO THE NEEDFUL.

air way bill number = 44483018274 or 44482781991
    Appl name = shazadi begum
    FATHER NAME:- gulam rasul
    Status = CARD DESPATCHED
    DELIVERY MODE:-SPEED POST

Question Pan Card (not delivered and reissue of that)

Sir/Madam,
    My name is Varsha Samanta. I and my brother had applied for PAN card but our PAN card didn't delivered yet. The delivery mode is by seed post of NSDL. I want reissue of my and my brother's PAN card as soon as possible through registry. So please help me to solve my queries regarding this.

Name :- Varsha Samanta
    Acknowledgment number: 028740100030386

Name:- Abhijeet Samanta
    Acknowledgment number: 028740100030390

lakshmigupta9 is offline Junior Member

Default lost my pan card

can u plz tell me what is the processor to apply duplicate pan card by online...my pan card is lost...

Question lost my PAN Card

Respected sir,I am V SRIKANTH REDDY. have lost my PAN Card with number AJZPV3786A. Iwould like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicatePAN Card as early as possible to my address.My addressH/NO:3-60AINAPURCHERALWARANGALANDHRA PRADESH 506355Mobile - +91-9618824473

mohd khalid is offline Junior Member

Default Lost of pan card (bdvpm5271n)

I got PAN card against my application send through private agency few months back.After few days period
    during journey I lost my pocket which contain my PAN card. Unfortunately I have no any xerox copy of the PAN card.But i have a Pan Card Number that is BDVPM5271N.

so basis on that pan card number BDVPM5271N can i get the same number pan card,if cant so please suggest me what i have to do to get the PAN CARD either on same number or any other number.

please let me know what is the procedure to apply for the REISSUE OF LOST PAN CARD,with fees,

please reply me as soon as earliest.

Thanking You,

With Regard's

mohd khalid

Jaspreet Singh is offline Junior Member

Unhappy PAN Card Lost

Respected Sir/Ma'm
    I am Jaspreet Singh from Patiala (Punjab).My PAN account No. is DRKPS5576M. I have lost my PAN card yesterday. Please reissue my PAN card. Please reply me as early as possible about this problem. I shall be very thankful to you.

Yours faithfully
    Jaspreet Singh

Xavier Francis is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,

I lost my original PAN Card bearing No.AABPX1554B and hence need a duplicate one. Please do the needful.

Hilda Xavier

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. ICICI bank fraud in name of Credit card and health card
    By Unregistered in forum Credit Card
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:15 AM
  3. Credit Card Services and ATM card Servies.
    By parshantba in forum Other Banking Services