Thread: Pan Card status

Name:  pan-card-1.jpg
    How to Check Pan Card status Online

Hello

I am Nadeem.I have applied for Pan Card, on 24-04-09 . Till today I have not
    received the pan card and dont know event the status of my PAN card.
    The agent I am asking he says not me it’s my Distributor
    (Aksh Optifiber Ltd., Sitapura, Jaipur)
    NADEEM
    APPLICATION: -- 036968487
    COUPAN: -- 026349866

One more pan card of my friend he has applied on 30-05-09
    JITENDRA KUMAR RAI
    APPLICATION: -- 036968495
    COUPAN: -- 026349867
    30/5/09

He also not recived yet his pan card

So you think that if this service will be like this it will affect everybody
    who involves with Aksh Optifiber why Govt. give authority to these companies
    who cannot manage the system .
    My other friends I ask them they say I will get my card with in 12-15 days.
    And I have survey and I am 100% sure that pan card issue time is 15-20
    working days maximum.

Finally i am very disappointed with the company. If I was not having
    humanity I will go through a legal action.

So please get solution of my problem and tell me the status of my pan card. And Think about this (Aksh Optifiber
    Ltd.)

Default pan card not yet recived and tell me the status of my pan card

IM Srimanth Shetty from mangalore i have applied for pan card 3 months ago and i have not yet recived the pan card so plese help me to know the status of my pan card .i dont even have the acknoledgement number of my pan card application.

Default PAN Card Status

Hello Sir,

I applied for the PAN card 3 months before through a charted accountent, he charged me the fee of Rs. 200/- , as the fee is normal I gave him in advance, he take my signature, one photo and a ID proof , and told me that your PAN Card will be delivered to you with in 15 days, but sir it is more then 3 months no reply from the Pan CArd department and when I asked to the CA, he told me that this is not in his hand the PAN card will be issued from the Govt Department.

I need to by some mutual funds and for that I need it immediately, kindly look into this matter and tell me the status of my pan card application.

Dhananjay kumar singh Guest

Default about not delivery of pan card

Hello

I am dhananjay kumar singh.I have applied for Pan Card, Till today I have not
    received the pan card. And even I dont know the status of my PAN card application.
    The agent I am asking he says not me it’s my Distributor
    Allahabad ISW

APPLICATION: -- 038373178
    COUPAN: -- 026398252

So you think that if this service will be like this it will affect everybody
    who involves with Aksh Optifiber why Govt. give authority to these companies
    who cannot manage the PAN Card delivery system and status.
    My other friends I ask them they say I will get my card with in 12-15 days.
    And I have survey and I am 100% sure that pan card issue time is 15-20
    working days maximum.

Finally i am very disappointed with the company. If I was not having
    humanity I will go through a legal action.

So please get solution of my probblem.And Think about this (Aksh Optifiber

Default pan card

sir
    please tell that how I apply for Pan Card and how many days it will take to issue me my Pan Card?

homraj_kauraiya Guest

Default Complaint Regarding PAN Card

my name is Homraj Kauraiya i have applied my Mother (Mrs. Shakuntala Devi )Pan Card Before 3 Months But till now not received. on the Website i got my Mothers PAN card status as:

PAN No.-AHZPD3224D.
    First Name- SHAKUNTALA
    Surname- DEVI
    Jurisdiction-SHL/W/4/3

PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND SEND PAN CARD URGENTLY ON MY PERMANENT ADDRESS AS FOLLOW-

Shakuntala Devi w/o Shri Vijay Kumar
    Near Raja Mandi Big Mohalla Bhasawar
    District- Bharatpur (Rajasthan)321406

Default To Know the PAN card Status

Respected Sir
    I MOHIT THUKRAL R/o BB-51B(west) Shalimar Bagh Delhi-110088.I would like to know
    what are the procedure to file a written complaint against a company uses my PAN
    CARD number fraudulently (without any knowledge of mine).
    I request you to please reply on this for the same.
    Hope for prompt reply from your side.

Mohit Thukral

Manish Srivastav Guest

Exclamation PAN Card did not received

Acknowledgment Number : 060650100199091
    Name : MANISH SRIVASTAV
    Category : Individual
    Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 23-Sep-2008 by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CADPS6635L

This is my issued PAN Card Information which i still did not received. Please Suggest what hto do ?

My Email Address - man.ish02175@gmail.com
    My Phone No. - 09873357269

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Default To Know the PAN card Status

Dear Mr. Manish,

Can you pls. inform me that through which medium you have applied for the PAN Card. UTIL or NSDL.

Question how to know original pan card

my name is uttam sharma from delhi, i have a pan card which i made through an agency but now i am doubt after seeing my other friends card that mine one is duplicate, so please tell me how do i check the status of my pan card that either it is a original pan card or duplicate pan card.

brinda saikia nath Guest

Post i have not recieved pan card

sir i have applied for pan card 5 months ago through an agent ,but the agent failed to get the pan card .i have the application no 046605952 but i did not note the coupan no .so please check the status of my pan card. Brinda saikia nath , champak nagar . borhosai .ward no 17 , house no 11,beltola ,guwahati-28

ANJANEY KUMAR Guest

Red face

I hv applied for pan card ...on 31/8/09 bt till nw i hv not received .. My coupon no ..035194427
    lpz ... Do smthing ...

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Default To Know the PAN card Status application

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Have you checked the status of PAN card on the website? Pls. let us know about that. Also inform us that through which medium you have applied for the PAN Card (i.e through NSDL or UTIISL)?

va45738 Guest

Default PAN Card

I have applied for PAN Card. i got the PAN Card number(AIBPA5317M) but i didn't receive the PAN Card. Please tell me what needs to be done and tell me the status of my PAN CARD.

Vineela

gagandeep kaur Guest

Thumbs down Pan card not recieved

I have applied for PAN Card. i got the PAN Card number(BB3PK8879C) but i didn't receive the PAN Card. Please tell me what needs to be done to get my PAN CARD.

GAGAN