Thread: I didnt receive my pan card yet!

Default I didnt receive my pan card yet!

I had applied for pan card n i didnt receive it yet.
    I checked it with courier n tried calling them several times , but no response.
    This is the message i got when i punched in my courier id number.
    It shows delivered but i never received one.
    Your PAN card has been dispatched on 30-Apr-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 2760611943, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

(((Select Reference No. Airwaybill No. Status Date Time Location Remarks
    300707003017951161 2760611943 Delivered May 09. 2009 12:40 HYDERABAD)))

Abhinav Singh Guest

Dear sir/ madam
    I Introduce Myself as Abhinav Singh applied for an Pan card on March 13/8/2008. But untill now I have not Receive I have been Coninously following up and the information I get every time it is been despatched and how soon i will be getting it coz in my Oranization now they are asking for pan card proof without pan card my salary will not be credicted so please take action immediately .Below im giving my details..

Name;Abhinav Singh
    Form 49A, Item No.14,
    Acknowledgment no;05088020067906
    M. Munniappa
    # c/130/167,43 Jail Road Shahpur
    Gita Vatika, Gorakhpur ; 2700321
    Mobile;09316472425

Please send my pan card to this address immediately

Default pan card given for correction of Birth date not yet recd.

Dear sir/ madam
    I have not yet received my Pan Card which was given for correction of Birth date. There was mistake in birth date instead of 20th Nov 1954 it was mistakenly written 28th Nov 1954. Please let me know the statues urgently it was in the name of Anant Dagdu Lad (Khar West), plz let me know as i have to submitt it as a ID proof. I have submitted the correction form with School Leaving certificate. Plz do let me know.

Default pancard not received

sir
    i have not yet received my pancard which was applied near 5.09.09. i need urgent work by pancard plz send me its very soon.

prakash porajwar Guest

Question i did not received pancard yet

pancard not received

I have not yet received my pancard which was applied. i need urgent work by pancard plz send me its very soon.

Default i didn't recieve my pan card

4/04/10
    i have not recieve my pan card yet, but i got message to my mobile as "your pan card no.AREPR0298J on 02/04/2009 to the addres.
    s as per your pan application via post". how i wil get my pan card

Bajrang Lal Jangir Guest

Unhappy About Pan card.

Last year i applied for my Pan card, I had got my Pan no.ALMPJ2329N on mobile on 4 march 2009, but i didn't get my Pan card. How can i get my Pan card?

Pawan Gupta Guest

Post i didn't recieve my pan card

5/06/10
    i have not recieve my pan card yet, but i got my PAN No. ADXPG5608G. how i wil get my pan card

imvikashkumar Guest

Post I didn't receive my Pan card

I have not recieve my pan card yet, but I got my PAN No. BRTPK7703H. How can I get my pan card, please tell me the details on my No: 8971894158
    Thanx.

FAJALU RAHMAN Guest

Default Pan card yet not recieved.

I had applied for pan card n i didnt receive it yet.
    I checked it with courier n tried calling them several times , but no response.After that it sends back to head office and again they sent by speed post.
    PAN card has been redispatched on 11-oct-2010 by speed post, at the address for communication indicated by me in the application but not recieved yet.Post Master requeirs speedpost number for further enquiry.
    My mobile number 9450657727 has been lost so my new number is 9794935648.
    Thank you.

Name: FAJALU RAHMAN
    Acknowledgement Number : 055360100184690
    mobile number: 9794935648.

my name is Arif Damaniya.... I did not receive my pan card yet...... i have my pan number........ so help me wat to do......... i have also changed my address......

Sundarbai S Rathod,Nashik Guest

Question PAN card not yet received why?

I Sundarbai Satish Rathod is 65 year aged widow surviving on govt. pension, since now a days at many banks the PAN card is asked frequently, hence i applied for the same & paid the necessary charges against it.
    But till to-date i have not yet received it, please help me.
    REF: As per net results which is supposed to be delivered by "Overnite Express Couriers Ltd. at Nasik" AWB/Docket No. 0455122633 & allotted PAN No. is AVXPR6861J (status of July 2010)
    My Mobile No.9766248848 (Nashik).

Default i have not recived my pan card yet.

Dear sir/ madam
    I Introduce Myself as Abhinav Singh applied for an Pan card on March2010 and no. is bdnpm0608p. But untill now I have not Receive I have been Coninously following up and the information I get every time it is been despatched and how soon i will be getting it coz in my Oranization now they are asking for pan card proof without pan card my salary will not be credicted so please take action immediately .Below im giving my details..

Name-Manish kumar mishra
    FrOm-L.I.G.-41,SIDDARTH ENCLAVE VISTAAR,TARAMANDAL,
    GORAKHPUR
    MOB.NO.-09336428577
    Please send my pan card to this address immediately[/QUOTE]

LAXMAN SINGH Guest

Default Laxman singh

Mr - laxman singh no recieved pan card .may pan no. Ayjps7441l
    thanku.

Default I didnot recieve my pancard

I have applied the pan card in 02/12/2010, i have seen my pan card number(DCKPS2744Q) in the site and they stated that they have dispatched my pan card through post , but i have not received my pan card.
    so pls enquiry the matter, and kindly sent my pan card

Application Number 068369677