Thread: PAN Card delays-Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS, Pune

Angry PAN Card delays-Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS, Pune

Name:  pan-card-1.jpg
    TO,
    ALL CONCERNED WITH "Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS"

SUBJECT:
    What is wrong with this office employees of:
    Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS
    > Pune - 411045
    > For more information, contact TIN Call Centre at (020 - 27218080
    ?????????????

Hello All!
    I am writing this complaint from Manali, HP.

I applied to the above office for my new PAN Card on 27-09-2010 [ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER: 881010107576130 dated 27-09-2010] but till today [05-11-2010] [more than one month by now], I haven't received my PAN Card yet!

On 15-10-2010, I received one email from the same office with the message "Photograph provided is not proper for scanning." but without any further explanation why? The photograph I submitted was my recent one with eyes/face clearly visible and of the size as required, following all the guidelines given by the new PAN Application, but rejected, WHY?

However, heeding their request, I sent the replacement photograph, the original photograph I used while making my PASSPORT, on 17-10-2010 by Speed Post.

But, on 03-11-2010, after quite many days' delay, I received another email from the same office, again with the same message "Photograph provided is not proper for scanning."!?!?

Frustrated, I called the above office on 04-11-2010 and spoke to the person concerned about my dilemma and frustrations regarding the photograph issue and the officer/man on the phone told me that my photograph was not clear while scanning but his comment is totally false because the two photographs I submitted them were standard & clear as already accepted by the PASSPORT office, State Bank of India and while applying for my new SIM Card for mobile phone. Then, why this PAN office not accepting my photograph!?! Later, he told me that "send an email telling the office to go ahead with the photographs submitted, to process the PAN Card as a record for confirmation from the authentic PAN Card holder.", yes, I did sent the email as suggested immediately after the phone call yesterday but today while checking my PAN Application status online I found nothing is happening and the office phone is found engaged all the time

So, my PAN Card is still on hold by this ineffective office that raises the following questions:

Q1. Is this the sheer stupid and skeptical attitude of the employees in this Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS office at Pune, who doubts of people's credentials even after submitting all the required documents of Identity of the person concerned?
    Q2. Are they intentionally harassing sincere people like me for no proper reason?
    Q3. Is this office more scrutinizing than the PASSPORT office that issues the ultimate Identity Document for a citizen in the country?
    Q4. Is this office not giving respect to the government run PASSPORT office that already accepted my, the same photograph & issued me my PASSPORT?
    Q5. What problem/disadvantage do this office have while issuing PAN Cards of legitimate applicants fast and on time?
    Q6. The delaying of PAN Card issuance delays the Income Tax returns to the government and so, are not these employees in this office liable to be charge sheeted for hampering government earning?
    Q7. These people are hampering the progress of individuals and so blocking the progress of the country as a whole, then, why not sack these undutiful & stupid employees of this office & arrest them who are responsible for delaying the PAN Card processing?

Yours sincerely.
    Naorem Gajendra Singh
    [a frustrated Applicant of PAN Card]

Hello All!
    Thanks for reading my complaint post & sharing your mental power effecting positive outcomes.
    Well, shortly after I posted the complaint against Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS, Pune in this Consumer Court Forum, my documents were accepted and allocated my PAN no. but the PAN Card sent to me by the Income Tax PAN office, Mumbai vide Speed Post No.EM624719288IN dated 13 November 2010, has not yet arrived to my address at Vashisht-175103, Manali, HP; till today [25 Nov'10 i.e. after 12 days of booking the said Speed Post from Mumbai !]
    Something, somewhere is always wrong with the Indian Systems
    This time now because of faulty Speed Post department of the Indian Postal Services
    Still waiting for the PAN Card sent me by Speed Post
    Naorem Gajendra Singh

Angry PAN CARD - Photo not proper for scanning

Hi Naorem,

i am a UK-based NRI, and am also applying for my PAN card .
    I too have the same issue as you had regarding non-acceptance of my "official" passport photograph. I agree with all your comments and share your frustrations.
    The way I see the issue is that, if they cannot scan an official passport-sized photograph, that is their problem, not mine ! Even if i send them a new photo, it will still be exactly the same as the one I originally sent. Nor can i send them a photo with better clarity, because I am not aware that there is such thing as a passport photo with better clarity.
    I think these people need to invest in a new scanner in their office and stop wasting our time.

Would you advise me to take the same action that you did?? i.e. to send an email / fax letter stating words to the effect of : " please accept the photograph supplied in my application for purposes of processing PAN card application". Would i need to write anything else ?

Any advice would be great, i am fed up of dealing with these incompetent people !

Many thanks in advance,

Indy

Hello All!
    Well, finally I got my PAN Card on 2 December 2010 although it was delayed a lot.
    So, it seems Indian system works but slow.
    Thanks all.
    N.G.Singh

Default Cahnges in address of the PAN Card

i have applied for the changes in the pan card data for address changes. but they delivered me a message stating that there is mismatch in application data and ITD's data. my acknowledgement number is 881020204324632 for PAN AFWPV1913N.
    They say name and father name mismatch.
    My Name is Amol Verma which is same on PAN Card but ITD's has it has Amol Anil Verma(With my father name as middle name)
    My Father Name is Anil Verma which is written Anil Mehnga Ram Verma(including my grandfather name as middle name)
    I have provided valid proofs of Passport and pan card copy while applying for modification.

i think it is very simple that while entering into database their system has automatically taken my father name as middle name and same for my father name including grandfather name as middle name.
    And in India passport, i think, is the biggest proof of identity.
    Still the TIN department is behaving like they don't know anything.

Please look into this.

Amol Verma

M VIDISHA Guest

Default Grieance for not having received pan card in time help please

DEAR SIR,

I REGRET TO INFORM THAT A COVER CONTAINING PAN CARD OF MINE BEARING THE PARTICULARS:AIR WAY BILL NO.6616169125/DATED 21-10-2011 BY PAN CARD ISSUING AUTHORITIES,VIZ,INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT - MANAGED BY NATIONAL SECURITIES DEPOSITORY LIMITED 3rd FLOOR, SAPPHIRE CHAMBERS, NEAR BANER TELEPHONE EXCHANGE,BANER, PUNE-411045, HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. BUT THE DEPARTMENTAL INQUIRY SHOWS IT THAT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISPATCHED. PLEASE ENSURE IMMEDIATE DISPATCH TO SAVE TIME.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    MISS. M. VIDISHA.
    FLAT NO 207-A SHASHANKA APARTMENTS,
    S.P.NAGAR,
    ,MOULALI, HYDERABAD
    PIN:500040 A.P\

Nainwani Guest

Default Pan Card Delay over a year

pan card application for a corrected name is pending over 12 months and despite of repeated reminders and a lot of requests I haven't got a positive reply. After almost 12 months Pan card status still remains unchanged
    It is very urgently required
    Please take necessary action in this regard

Acknoledgement No. 0319801001540960
    Name: Harshit Nainwani
    PAN: AIWPN0684K
    Birthdate: 16 October 1987
    Father's Name: Harish Kumar Nainwani

Unhappy Non receipt of despatched pan card- complaint

Hello l!
    I am writing this complaint from CHENNAI. I Kindly to inform that my Pan Card No ACUPU9256C have been despatched by you on 04/11/2011 through FIRST FLIGHT COURIER . In this regard i here by registered the complaint as detailed below

I have not recieved my pan card yet as i recieved my ACK NO also but when i called to ur office they told that we have sent the card in courier (FIRST FLIGHT).BUT still now i didnot recieve my pan card when i called to courirer office they told that we can't able to trace ur address and they mentioned it as an INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS. As we are living more than 10 years in the same locality the person could not able to find the address .

AND i traced the courier using CONSIGNMENT NUMBER in online and in that they mentioned it as insufficient address and it returned back to the PUNE itself to ur office so i too have send an letter about this to ur office on 16/11/2011 .So pls send my PAN CARD as soon as possible to the folloewing address

TMT C.UMA,
    TAMILNADU
    MOBILE-9445122387
    LANDLINE-044-22491060

pankajsse is offline Junior Member

We submitted our PAN card for Comany LLP on Feb 18th acknowledgement no 882020111608510. We put wrong category and they sent us an email to correct category and resubmit. Right now status is showing as

We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest.

We again corrected and submit our application on Feb 19th acknowledgement no 882010111608286 and this is now showing "We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application. Your application is under process with NSDL"

We called up to find out status and they informed it will take 10 more business days as we are verifying information. This is delaying all our further process to get into business and we are getting significant loss in our business.

ajayakumarrp is offline Junior Member

my name is ajayakumarrp my pan acknowledgement no is 071630307303052 is still showing "Your application is under process with NSDL" the agent told me he can do nothing and he had submitted the form and all. he told me first that i will get the pan number within 5 days now its been 17 days if some one can help me please .....

thanks in advance,

Default Delay in issuing PAN

I am Stanzin Yumchen and i applied for a new PAN on 25/03/2012, 22 days past and there is no trace of a issuing a pan no. let alone receiving the card. I wanted the PAN no. urgently for the investment declarations & all. So i thot its best to apply online rather than going to an agent. But i guess that was a mistake. Had i gone to an agent i would have got it by now.

No point on calling the helpline no.s, all they say is what we can already read on the status page. Now today i called again, they did not even entertain my call. The whole system is such a joke. I thot online applications are fast and reliable. But i guess they only encourage dalals & agents. Feel so helpless.

My acknowledgement no. is 881030111976490

SM LOGISTICS Guest

Default New pan card online application

SIR,

WE HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CARD ONLINE ON 05.05.2012. THE ACK. NO. BEING 882030112355081.
    WE HAD POSTED THE REQ DOCUMENTS BY POST ON 07.05.2012 TO INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT,
    NATIONAL SECURITIES DEPOSITIORY LIMITED
    3RD FLOOR SAPPHIRE CHAMBERS, NEAR BANER TELEPHONE EXH. BANER,PUNE 411045

TILL TODAY IN THE NSDL PAN STATUS SITE IT IS SHOWING REQ DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECD.

KINDLY INFORM WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO AS THE PAN CARD IS REQ URGENTLY

SM LOGISTICS
    hemalshah1979@rediffmail.com

Default Complaint

Dear officer concern (Income tax),

your TIN services (NSDL) are very poor. peoples operating there are either untrained or not suitably qualified because of this person's like us are suffering and wasting our precious time. Services are very very poor. many time they did not pick up the phone or they are not able to tell the right things. i do not who has given them these important services. we pa tax to our comfort and we get the maximum trouble just for pan card address change.

Plase improve your system or it will create problem to you also. Althuough Income tax departtemnt is known for it shameful and corrupt working. Atleast learn from others.

Anything call me or email me if you can take any action ???

Sincerely,

Dr sanjeev Chandra Joshi
    Senior consultant

Mobile 09650099151
    email. scjoshi71@gmail.com

Radhika L Guest

Thumbs down Unable to update the address change in PAN

Dear Sir / Madam,

I dont know what is the issue with regards to my application for PAN Card no. with the acknowledgement no. 881030206322884 since I have submitted all my documents to update my new address & it was never stated that I need to submit my 6 months bank statment since I have given my passbook 01st page as address proof.

I was just getting email from tin@tinonapp2 that - Transaction page has not been provided with the bank statement/passbook. Re-submit the bank passbook/statement along with the transaction page.

But no where it was explained what exactly is transaction page, what do they wan & why do they want it. It was difficlut to get in touch with anyone on customer care no. provided on website finally I was able to speak with someone on the no. 020 2721 8080 that I received from one of the email from NSDL. I spoke to Akshad there & to my shock I was advised to submit my passbook statments for 6 month to prove that my account is active. When I tried to understand that why is it important to submit 6 month details since even if I submit last 2 month details they are enough to prove that my account is active.

In the end I have submmited through email mentioned above my bank statment from March - till date since I still dont agree & believe to submit 6 month statement for address change. But I am still not confident in the sytem & prcess followed by NSDL that my PAN card will be updated with new address after struggling so much to understand what exactly is transaction page where they can simply expalin the same in the email that is sent to us.

Would request someone to intervene & help to resolve the issue & also if someone can really simplify the process by sending detailed email rather than using some pre-fixed nomanclature since those are not explanatory at all...

Radhika Lakhotia

TAN COMPLENT Guest

Default Tan complent ack no.10208010000016

My tan card not alloted till date application file 16/03/2012

Last Post: 12-16-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. INEFFICIENT Online PAN-TAN OPERATIONS office, Pune
    By naorem gajendra singh in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. regarding online payment blocked to irctc online ticket booking by debit card
    By abhishektomar50@gmail.com in forum Product And Services