Thread: Duplicate Acknowledgement No. Issued by NSDL

Unhappy Duplicate Acknowledgement No. Issued by NSDL

dear friends,
    I have been issued an acknowledgement number that has already been alloted to someone else.this person already has PAN card issued in his name. now when i contacted my TIN-FC they told me that it has happened due to some error on part of NSDL software SAM-2 and the only way i can get my PAN is to resubmit my details on a new form and also pay again for the new form.
    They are also not guaranteeing that i don't have face further problems due to the fact that only one PAN Card can be issued to an individual.so if NSDL finds out that i have already applied for PAN card than i will have to pay a penalty of Rs.10,000.

My question to you is weather i can hold NSDL liable for not providing adequate service (since i have paid Rs. 94 for applying) and file a case against NSDL in consumer court.

If i can then what steps do i need to take to file such a case in consumer court?

PS: i have the acknowledgement slip issued by TIN-FC bearing my acknowledgement no., my details and the fees i paid.

Default Provide your 15 digit acknowledgement number

Quote Originally Posted by Ajit Kumar K View Post
    dear friends,

Kindly provide your 15 digit acknowledgement number to tininfo@nsdl.co.in to enable us to investigate the matter further.

CRM Team
    NSDL

Feb 2010

my acknowledgement no is 021270200009726. i have already sent a mail in this regard to tininfo@nsdl.co.in

Default application processed

Quote Originally Posted by Ajit Kumar K View Post
    Kindly note your new acknowledgement number 021270100450911, we have processed your application with new acknowledgement number and you will soon be receiving your PAN card.

Inconvienance caused is regreretted.

CRM Team
    NSDL

Feb 2010

thank you very much i highly appreciate your quick response!!!

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

We appreciate the quick response of NSDL .

Default didnt receive acknowledgement no

hi

i havent received any acknowledgement no
    i had applied on 15th may thru uti centre in baroda
    how do i check my status nw??
    pls help

reply on viniwitty@gmail.com

Default for pancard

i m nt recived my duplicate pancard . my acknwolgement number is 021260300559083

kalyaniballamwar Guest

Default i didnt get acknowledgment number for pan card

hello.
    i have applied for new Pan card.submited all details,got coupen number bt still didnt get acknowlegment number.

Default I need acknowledge to print out

Hi My Acknowledgement no is 881030212178535. I need to send post. Please send to my mail bhanukokila123@gmail.com

1. PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL