Thread: PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

Oct 2009

Default PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

Name:  pan-card-1.jpg
    Respected Sir/s,

I applied for the PAN Card for my mother with the below detailed regrets.
    The NSDL website showed the status that the PAN Card was dispatched on 24-09-2009 but when I did not receive it on time. Upon asking, the NSDL executives provided the Speed Post Tracking No.EM142804616IN which I doubt is a fake no. provided to me. The complete email which I posted to
    NSDL is enclosed. I kindly request you to review & advice accordingly.

Your quick action would be very favorable.

Encl: - Email sent to NSDL

"Top Most Urgent"

Dear All,

Kindly review the previous email as below.
    The PAN acknowledge no. is 881020105543900 and the PAN allotted is BANPM9722R and Dispatched on 24-09-2009.

I enquired in the Postal Department of any intimation or delivery of the PAN Card but regretfully learned that no PAN Card has been received by the department, then I enquired with your Call Centre at 020-27218080 twice. First I was provided with the Speed Post Tracking No.EM142804616IN and tried to track the Consignment on the Indian Post Website and found "no results" for the given tracking no. Thereafter I called at the aforesaid call centre no. "Second time." and was directed to write this mail.

Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest.

Bharati .B. Maru
    2nd Floor, Raman Sadan,
    Nr. Dev Bhumi Shopping Complex,
    Opp. Rly Station, Saphale (E),
    Tal - Palghar, Dist - Thane,
    Maharashtra, Pin - 401 102

Mob: - 92258 46446
    Tel: - 02525 - 231397
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL-pan-card-status.jpg

Thumbs down PAN not delivered

Hi all,

My acknowledgement number is 881020202388922. I mailed my form along with the ID proof. As per your conversation received on 12th Dec'09 spellings of my father's name does not match with your data base. I called up the customer service & told them that there is some confusion with your data base as i have submitted the id proof with correct spellings. The agent told me that there would be an enquiry on the document you submitted and then we would process the application. But till now no update from your side. Moreover it is been 2 months that i have submitted the application.
    Would request you to update me with the status atleast and process my application. BEcause i am at no fault if ther eis any confusion in your records. As i have already submitted you the proof with the correct spellings.

Default PAN yet not received

I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 060650100282321 , and PAN no is alloted to me is BMPPK3796P as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 21-Jan-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 2851486551 as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

C/O Ved Prakash
    A - 13 Sanjay Enclave Raja Puri Road
    Nr. Jain Plaza Uttam Nagar New Delhi - 110059
    Mobile - 9311166656

Default pan card not received

applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 070061700103544 , and PAN no is alloted to me is CEWPS9386F as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched , but as per pan card delivery status in your site they mentioned that the courier person cannit get the proper address and the docket was returned back and the address mentioned in the application is correct and the courier person cannot contact me over telephone also, so it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

C/O varadaraj urs
    no.7,5th main
    M.L.Puram Post,
    J.C.nagar,
    kurubarahalli
    bangalore-86
    Mobile - 9008994892

my PAN card has been dispatched on 11-MAR-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM109597760IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. But do not delivered plz contact me. ANKIT KUMAR MISHRA MO.NO.09827381343 ...

Unhappy

Your PAN card has been dispatched on 13-Mar-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM108107252IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

but I haven't received yet contact: 9574799305

suraj pratap yadav Guest

Thumbs down Pan card not deliverd

SIR,

My name is SURAJ PRATAP YADAV and my pan requet no. is 050220300466685 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is AETPY9617E . PAN card has been dispatched on 13-May-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM128896894IN. but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Your's faithfuly
    Suraj pratap yadav

Default Pan card noot delivered

SIR,

My name is Mayur Bhaskar Sabale and my pan requet no. is 050300300423100 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is CSYPS7693R . PAN card has been dispatched on 18-May-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM127909424IN. but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Your's faithfuly
    Mayur Bhaskar Sabale
    mayursabale99@gmail.com

ramkaran Guest

Default PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

My name is RAMKARAN and my pan requet no. is 012460200138923 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BPRPK4701B . PAN card has been dispatched on 25-May-2010 by speed post but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Sagar Patil Guest

Default Pan card not delivered

My name is Sagar Patil and my pan requet no. is 881020106690345.. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BHAPP6320C. PAN card has been dispatched on 29-May-2010 by speed post but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Kailash Samal Guest

Thumbs down Pan card not delivered to my address

My name is Kailash samal and my pan no. is BNJPK622IN .PAN card has been dispatched on 03.03.2010 by speed post SPEED POST vide airway bill no.ET495568206IN .but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card .

My Contact Details
    Kailash Ch.Samal
    c/o:Charu Chandra Samal
    At: Balihanti.Po:Anandapur
    Dist:Balasore.Pin:756126(Orissa)
    Phone:09040353101

Imran Mansuri. Guest

Post Pan card not delivered to my address

Pan card not delivered to my address :
    My name is GOVINDSINGH BARIA and my pan no. is AXWPB5838N .PAN card has been dispatched on 08.06.2010 by speed post SPEED POST vide airway bill no.EM134369279IN .but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card .

My Contact Details
    GOVINDSINGH BARIA
    c/o:Mansuri Imran
    At: Hasnen Society.opp. Sessions Court,Gondra,Godhra-389001.
    Po:Godhra.
    Dist:Panchmahal
    State : Gujarat
    Pin:389001.
    Phone:9924018706.

Prachir Goel Guest

Default Pancard Dispatched But not recieved

Sir, My name is Prachir Goel with Pancard acknowledgment number 028831807 and processing fee coupon 027937189. it was dispatched with details
    Application Number 028831807
    Status Details -

but i haven't recived it .plz tell wat 2 do

sonali ghodekar Guest

Default Complaint Regarding Sertvices of NSDL

I have applied for the few of my colleagues to NSDL,on track i get PAN NO. but the status of delivery showing that Cards delivery through courier but return by them as undelivered. Again they showing status as they sent these cards through SPEED POST but didn't get the delivery of these cards till the date. I sent complaint to tininfo@nsdl.co.ion regarding this but didn't get reply from them.I tried to call customer care of NSDL on tel.No.020-27218080 but it is wastage of time and also money coz hear only recording regarding their services and all executives are busy.All the customers who didnt get their PAN CARDS are staying on that address since birth and all post and other courier documents they are getting on time,still worry about how they didnt get their PAN CARDS. Is the information given in Status Column is fake? Is NSDL doesn't have any special deprtment to keep track on this delivery.what about the loss ac cured to the customers and also the waste of time and mentally disturbance.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default PAN Card Application details

Kindly share your ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER, Last Name/Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement/Partnership or Trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals/Association of Persons.

(Name should be as mentioned in the application form. Applicants other than 'Individuals' should write their name in the field for Last Name/Surname only)

If still have a question feel free to contact us again.

1. SBI ATM card yet not delivered
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 05:13 PM
  4. AC taken for repair ,not delivered even after 1 month
    By anand kumar in forum Other Electronics Products
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:54 AM
  5. bill is not delivered 2-3 times....
    By parmpreet4321 in forum Mobile Billing Problem