dI had purchased a Mini Sewing Machine thru India Times Shopping over phone on 8th March'2011 which comes with a replacement Gaurantee of Six months, booking no is 201103081712592. When this product was delivered to me by March end at my home, i paid cash and when i started using this product, it was not working properly and was a faulty machine. After making complaint, the product was taken back on 12th April'11 and a new product was delivered by April end. But again, this product started giving trouble and became non functional. Again i made complaint on 4th Sep'11 (Compltn no 314615) and the product was taken back by Aramex couriers on 8th Sep'11 and till date no replacement product was delivered. I made several calls to ask for the product time and again at CCare nos but everytime a false commitment was made that the product will be delivered in next 48 hrs. After repeated asking for some Senior official, one Amit Kr/ Tyagi spoke as a floor supervisor and sd that he will take care of this issue but nothing actually happened. During my call at CCare nos on 15th Sep'11, then on 21st Sep, 23rd Sep, 26th Sep, 28th Sep 30th Sep & on 8th Oct'11, i discovered that these CCare Exes are using Psuedo names and that they don't know the earlier person who spoke to me. I was shocked to see such poor service and false commitment made everytime on phone. Now, i'm left with No product in hand and my money is also gone. Kindly help me in getting the damages done to me during all these days/months and the harrasment i have gone thru and lost my mental peice due to this cheat and fraud done by India Times Shopping product & their people.