Thread: Complaint against Star Cj alive

preeti84 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Thumbs down Complaint against Star Cj alive

Sir/Mam,

I have purchased a Imitation Jewellary Set in May 2011 online from Star Cj alive for Rs. 1790, Order Number is 2011-06-08-013520.
    When the Set came to me it was in bad condition. At the same moment i called Star Cj People to return my order. They registered my complaint and said in 48 hours their executive will come and collect the set. After collecting the set, in next 5 working days my money will come in my bank account or they will issue me a check. From that time i am calling star cj people to collect the set and refund me the money but every time i call them they said "our executive will come to you in 48 hr". But till now, nobody came to me.

Preeti

parun is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Complaint againts Star cj Alive for the defect in new 32 lcd Onida television.

I had purchased a 32 inch LCD of onida company before 15 days back of Rs 20000.The order no is 20110724020141.The TV is not working properly.The Star cj is fraud company. I am filling the complaint from last 5 days they are not doing any thing.Pls do the needful.Replace the TV OR Return my money ASAP.

anshul garg Guest

Default complaint against starcj alive for the free items available with acer laptop

Sir/Madam

I have purchased an acer laptop order number 2011083023415 on 23 august and i have received a laptop on 29 august and i have not received free items with this laptop and i have complaint about it many times and they have taken decision but up till now they have not delivered free items to me.

So i request u to please see our problem and take decision on this matter.For this i will be very thankful.

Sarita Gupta

ssacharya is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Complaint against StarCJ for non-delivery of product ordered

I have ordered 1 No.32" Phillips LED TV vide Order No. 2011-10-14-027427 on 14th October,2011 and inspite of repeated reminders to Contact Centre, they have neither delivered the product till today (25th October,2011). As per the assurance given on their website, they were suppose to deliver the products in Mumbai within 3-5 days time but now even after 11 days have passed, they are unable to give me a positive reply regarding the status of my product.

Please help me.

Sadashiv.

Default Order not recived

We have process order on dt 6.10.11 no 2011105029920 but still not revived

kindly look in this matter

we have com plane your bad service kindly search order why r u delay my order

Default Gas stove is not working

We have purchase a 3 burner gas stove from sunflame via Star CJ. Actually one of the burner creating problem from the date we are using this.

while using one of the 3 burner is creating sound just like bhak bhak. plz sort out this problem as this is the new one.

when i want to book complaint against this to star cj, ne of the exective gave sun flame number agency no to me. i called to that number, a executive came to my house , & just chk & said "MAIN ISMEIN KYA KAR SAKTA HU'.

Plz change this as soon as possible. this is the defulty piece.

Plz let us know when this should be ok.

Surender Rojha

I have purchased a olympus digi tel camera in nov 16-2010 online from Star Cj alive for Rs. 6000, Order Number is 2010-013520.
    When the camera bad picture resuilt At the same moment i called Star Cj People to return my order. They registered my complaint and said in 48 hours their executive will come and collect the camera. After collecting thecamera, in next 5 working days my money will come in my bank account or they will issue me a check. From that time i am calling star cj people to collect the set and refund me the money but every time i call them they said "our executive will come to you in 48 hr". But till now, nobody came to me.

Kindly help to get my money back from this fraud company.
    star cj wale chor star plus,starworld,starnews,strmovies, sare chanel maha chor

Default chor company stra cj alive

kamal hasija likes this.

Default non receipt of material

order not delivered

i have order reebok shoes on 20-10-2011 order no is 20111020030770 & 20111020030782 on 22-10-2011 i have received sms that your order no 20111020030770 has been despatched & it will reach you soon pl keep the amount ready but it was not received till today & on enquiry i was shocked to heard that my another order was cancelled & the dispatched order will reach to you and they are not even ready to take complaint of the same.they have again booked one order for the cancelled order the order no is 20111027023809. so i request you to look in to the matter and execute my material.
    Jigar kamdar

Prateek Kedia is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Items not delivered as per booking and as per committment by SRAT CJ LIVE

I had ordered few items to Star Cj live on telephone on 10th of OCt,11

as per their television video and as per their committment on phone, I had booked a Sunflame Glass 4burner stove along with which there were 5 free items @ Rs.5590/- on the given date.
    the free items were- 1.Hand Grinder .2.Mixer .3.LAdies Bag .4. Platic box Set .5.cooking book

Order nos- 20111010025676

I received the booked item on 18th of Oct,11 but did not received all 5free items with the item.
    I did not accepted the item as it was not complete.

Since then I had given several calls to Star Cj live but they are not sending the items to me.
    Now they are saying that there was only 2 free items and not 5items.
    I request them to make me hear the telephonic recording of my booking, in which it was very clear regarding the 5 free items. But they are not doing the same too.

Kind request to pls look intot the maatter regards

sujay bandagale is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default defected microwave oven

i ordered microwave oven from star cj on 11-08-2011. and ireceived my product on 16-08-2011. but i got a defected peace for which imade a complaint againts star cj and got the reply that they will exchange my product within 7 working days on 12-09-2011. the delivery man has came in my home and he get back return my product. after 7days i call in star cj but he is not responding to me .last one month i called in star cj continusally but they didn`t gave me proper answer. now i want my money is back

Aashu Bisht Guest

Default deleay in product delivery through they claimed to deliver within 5-7 days

Dear Sir/Madam

I have ordered 2 times (wanted study table cum dining table) on STARCJ, they people really making us fool. first time I ordered on 8/10/11 but till 26/10/11, i didn't received the shipment, when I contacted the c/care for the reason of deleay , she told me to place a new order rather then apologize ,even without arguments have reorder the same again on 27/10/11.... but height of negligence of theses people that still I am chasing for shipment.... and they don't have any idea when it will be deliver to me.... my orders nos. are 20111027026147, 20111027026132,

Thumbs down non receipt of the product

i have not recived the birla food processor booked on 18tn oct.booking details are 20111018031384.

pragun sood Guest

Default Not refunding the money of the cooler purchasad

1. That i have purchased a bajaj tower cooler TC-2008 RIO from STAR CJ NETWORKING INDIA PVT LIMITED order no - 2011052 26012157, booking dated shipper sighn no -20110525 .the cooler was not working properly from the date of purchasing.

2. That i have yourself personally as well as telephonically,but they did not pay attention to my genuine request.Neither they replace the defected cooler nor return the purchasinh amount of the cooler to me and now linger the matter on one pretext or other.

shrutimachchal Guest

Default Till Not Get My Order Reference number

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have place an order of INALSA Food Proccessor yesterday evening by 6.28 pm dt 13-11-11.
    Till date i have not receive any massage from your side regarding the order no. or any reference no. regarding my order.
    Your customer care executive said the i will received the reference massage on the same day of placing the order but i haven't receive such kind massage from your side.

You are requested to send my reference no. as soon as possible or a call from your side if possible.

Shruti