Thread: STARCJ online shopping fraud

Thumbs down STARCJ online shopping fraud

Click image for larger version.

Name:	star-cj.jpg
Views:	2862
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	5296STARCJ online shopping fraud
    Respected sir/madam

I purchased lotto shoes from STARCJ network India private limited. I received a pair of lotto shoes from STARCJ as per order no 20110303012280.The product was not good and also the free gift like intex head phone and a bag.. I have already paid total amount including CST. When I received that box the packing was okay. I tried calling you on 1860-200-3838 but no response from this particular number. They have also listed one address on MNM Trading Solutions Private ltd (a franchisee of STARCJ network India pvt. Ltd.), 112&119 in Indian corporation, Mumbai nashik highway, village – gundavali, bhiwandi, thane, Maharashtra, pin – 421302. I already called to them but i didn't get any proper response or complaint number and they did not refund my money. So Please help me its matter ,My email address is kirit1835@yahoo.com

kirit

Default Star CJ

We are trying your registered contact number, however it was not contactable.

So please, help with your new contact number.

Customer Service

Default Star CJ

Thank you for patiently waiting for Star CJ alive to investigate and resolve your service request. As discussed over the phone above service issue highlighted has been resolved to your satisfaction.
    We request you to treat this incidence as an aberration to the quality standards we strive to achieve for our valued customers like you. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us enhance services for you and review our processes. In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Assuring you of our best services at all times

Warm Regards,

Star CJ Customer Service Team

manish187 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Dear Sir, I have ordered PUMA shoes on 23/09/2011 from STAR CJ ALIVE which sells product online or through TV. With an order i was to receive head phone and wrist watch as a gift along with shoes. I just received shoes and headphone on 27/09/2011 but not wrist watch. I have been complaining from 27/09/2011 but no proper responses is given by any member of customer care. They are saying that dispatch department has already called u but i have not received any call from them. I requested them to give me number of that department but they are denying to give me. Sir this shows clear intention of not giving watch (Royal country of Berkshire polo club watch ). Sir i humble request you to take action against them. I am ready to return the goods and want to get the refund of Rs 2200/-. ( (a)Order No: 20110923024073 (b) Bill No: 201109230160 (c) Date of order: 23/09/2011 (d) Docket No: 111114332 (e) company's customer care no: 1) 18605001860 2) 022-44074407 3) 011-44074407

wishu82 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

I purchased Welspun Comforters from STARCJ network India private limited. I received a pair of Welspun Comforters from STARCJ as per order no 20111114021157.The product was not good as shown in TV. I have already paid total amount including CST. When I received that box the packing was okay. I tried calling you on 011-44074407 but they told that there is no exchange about that product. They have also listed one address on MNM Trading Solutions Private ltd (a franchisee of STARCJ network India pvt. Ltd.), I already called to them but i didn't get any proper response or complaint number and they did not refund my money. So Please help me its matter ,My email address is wishu82@gmail.com

Vishal

Exclamation Replace or Return all payment

My Order no is 20110911024032 And Docket no is 126294579 in that order i had place the order for Lee Denims New 0308/ Blue/36/slim fit/ but in hand i had recived actual west is 40 size on there that is not perfect to wear so i had call the executive then that time they say we cant replace the product so my request is please do the replace my order or refund money if there is no action in working 2 or 3 days i will do the complaint in Consumer court

my contact no i 9422605443 my mail address is kishorgpatil@rediffmail.com

thanking you

Bilal Abid Guest

Default Incomplete consignment delivery

Dear Sir/Madam

Ref Invoice # 201111220140 dated 22 / 11 / 2011, Order # 20111120025593.Docket no-81591810149065

This is in regard to the above mentioned consignment, I regret and complain that one of the item was missing inside the consignment. I have received Item code-103267 Princeware Poppy Pet 20pcs Set, but Item code-104314, Cutting edge 18 pcs Veggie Fresh Container was missing. Despite calling up your customer care on 18605001860 several times and been promised every time that the same would be taken care within 2 days, I am still waiting for those 2 days.....

Can i expect some fast action and respite, failing which i will be constrained to take legal remedy.

M.Bilal Abid

MOHD KAMRAN is offline Junior Member

Angry Star cj not responding

Dear,Sir/Madam
    I gave the orders for Home Power Laundry Hanger in two quantity from my user id on your web site. And i did the payment from my credit card but from two quantity one was recieved few days ago and parcel boy gave the invoice of two quantity.I complaint this so many times on given your customer care nos. But every time they told me keep pateince second one will come before completing your 10 days when my 10 days completed i called to the customer care told him the whole story about not delivering the second quantity.He told me that you will recieve a call from our side in two days and will tell you about recieving the second quantity.But still today i didnt recieved the second quantity. Today I checked all of this on your web site through my user id then laundry hanger has been dispatched is showing while i didnt get another one. similarly i gave the order for Steel Craft Organizer Set (Pack of 3) in two quantity but still today i didnt recieve none of them please sort out my problem since i have already made a payment for all of this.

order nos. 1: 2011-12-10-031243 (steel craft organiser set) one item is remained
    2: 2011-12-10-031201( home power laundry hanger) one item is remained

svinits is offline Junior Member

Default Star cj chopper

This complaint is in regards to StarCJ Mini Chopper, i purchased 2 mini chopper online and paid upfront through debit card and i did only received one Unit and now i am trying to call StarCJ they are facing technical issues for last 3 days and i did tried to call the courier guy who delieved the product and as per him need to call StarCJ

Vinit
    sharmas.vinit1@gmail.com

Nitesh Kumar is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default Regarding laptop

I ordered a DELL Inspiron LAPTOP on 11/01/2012 and with that laptop there were some accesories like a CANON printer, a headphone, a mouse, a pen drive, a set of multimedia speaker and some other free coupons which costs me Rs.32,999 on behalf of that order i was supposed to receive all that things within 10 working days after that on 17/01/2012 i received a consignment and a invoice bill worth Rs.32,999 which was delivered by a courier person and he said that give me the payment at that time my mom and my sister was only there so after seeing the consignment they thought that inside this big consignment all of the things will there so she paid him the total amount and signed the documents after that the delivery boy ran away from there and after that when my sister opened the consignment there was no laptop inside that consignment at that time both of them was shocked and After that on the same day my sister called the "STAR CJ" on 011-44074407 from where i ordered the product and she lodged a complaint that the main product i.e, LAPTOP is missing in this consignment which i got and one of the executive of STAR CJ said that okay mam i will forward your complain in my concern department and after that you will get a call within 3-4 working days from our concern department and they will tell you what is the next process of this issue and after 17/01/2012 when we didn't get any call from that side we again called them and ask for the delay and then after so many calls one day one of the supervisor told us that there is some mistake in packing or it will be in our warehouse so we have to check it first then we will commit you anything from our side and he admits that we will enquire about the same and we will call you shortly when the issue gets solve and from that day to today i.e, 24/02/2012 STAR CJ making me fool each and everyday, everytime when i called them every executives and other employee who talked to me make me fool and no one of there executives, supervisor's and the heads of that company from complaint department doesn't given me any type of response either positive or negative. Now i am totally harassed by mentally, physically and also by economically on calling them and they were also not giving me any personal number or any address of there office and said that i couldn't tell you the address because it is our company policy.

Please help me to come out from this case and either refund my money or my product with compensation of the harassment from STAR CJ so me and my family can live our lives without tension as i belongs to a middle class family.

THANKS
    ANTICIPATING A QUICK RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST

Default Star CJ Fraud

I have placed an order to star CJ on 27th Feb'2012 and made the online payment, bleow are details......

Product :- Richeena Hair color Kit
    Quantity:- 02
    Order No:- 2012-02-27-032693
    Price :- Rs.1998

As this order had cancelled and they had promised to return money in my bank however on there site the status of order is showing cancelled and payment Status Cancelled.

Regular follow is going on Calls and mails with them but no good response from them around two months

Please provide your help to take my money back from them. I will be very thankful to you.

Nikhil Arora
    nikhilarora6903@gmail.com

Unhappy STARCJ online shopping fraud

Respected sir/madam

I purchased Inalsa Food Processor from STARCJ network India private limited. I received Ceiled Box from STARCJ as per order no 20120408026317.When I opened Box all parts & attachements are there but the main Food Processor is in not working condition. I tried calling you on 0124-2012-582 but this number is always on switch off mode & no response from this particular number. They have also listed one address on MNM Trading Solutions Private ltd (a franchisee of STARCJ network India pvt. Ltd.), Village Sampka-Jamalpur, Pataudi Road, Tehsil Pataudi, Gurgaon,Haryana , PIN CODE - 123503. So Please help me its matter ,My email address is kuvidhanjal@yahoo.com

Kunwar

Angry online order processing not happening

I have tried to order 28L MWO of Samsung 4 times from 2 different accounts over a period of 1month.Everytime i order through phone and try to pay online with the order nos provided.All the time i used to get an error processing error.Its ridiculous how the star cj systems work. The payment gets debited from my ac but after a day or two i get order cancelation saying payment has not been received.

Then you have to follow up for payment reversal.This is anther painful process.

If you have built an online marketplace then all things related to payment n order taking has to be in prime condition.

order no:20120429029232

I need an immediate resolution for this.

neelabh.dwivedi@gmail.com Guest

Angry False delivery/ complete product not delivered by STARCJ.COM

My name is Neelabh and i ordered two mops from STARCJ.COM for my family member on 26th Oct'2012. My order number is 2012-10-26-049442. When i received my box and opened i shocked to see that instead of sending 2 items they sent 1 product in the main box. The slip on the box mentioning that box is containing two products and the invoice that i have received also having 2 items mentioned. I escalated the same to STARCJ.COM at number 0124-3035100 and registered a complaint regarding the same.
    I received the call from their Mumbai office (number: 022-43153500) and talked to Pritesh, the behavior of the their executive was very rude to the customer. Instead of investigating the customer's appeal they are playing with the policy.. As per them customer should have to escalate withing 7 days of delivery. I was regular customer of STARCJ,COM and ordered many products in past, so regular customer have fair faith to the company that whatever they are delivering to the customer it will be right. However, these people are not ready to listen anymore that their delivery boy or their franchisee "MNM Trading Solutions Private Limited" are playing false delivering to the customer.
    I made the payment for this product in advance instead of cash on delivery because the cash on delivery option was deactivated by them. I would like to highlight that atleast they should have to listed customers appeal seriously if they have to be in the marker. This highly dissatisfaction of the customers stand point and breaking the trust with your brand STARCJ.COM. This is my fourth mop that i ordered from you. Next time i would not recommend any of my know to go for STARCJ.COM.
    Kindly suggest or investigate the matter on priority. Other wise i will left with to talk under legal consideration.

I am attaching the slip of invoice and box slip for your reference.

Neelabh Dwivedi
    neelabh.dwivedi@gmail.com
    neelabh.dwivedi@ymail.com

Default star cj complaint plz reply

i purchased juicer item name: Maharaja JMG Real JX-207 Roi New, Item code: 105618, color: white, size: without/sku:001
    i purchased this item as on 29-04-2012, invoice no:201204290124, order no:20120428026979,
    the product was delivered to me at my address: katni gate, kartarpur
    BUT NOW PROBLEM IS THAT THIS PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING,