Thread: Track on courier

Default Track on courier

Dear sir/mam,

I am Ritesh Nagpal,my friend has sent me a courier from delhi to kharar,punjab through TRACK ON COURIER SERVICES,DELHI on 9 feb,2011 which i still have not recieved yet due to their negligence of the respected agency.i have tried to contact the agent but he is not replyin me nd is not giving me any reason for it.I think that they have lost the courier or may be they have misplaced it (AGNET NO-98968120356).So kindly interveine in this matter and ask the TRACK ON COURIER SERVICES either to recover my parsel or reclaim it.I want to sue them through Consumer Court. Please tell me the procedure. (I am residing in South Delhi). Thanking you.

RITESH NAGPAL

K.V.PRABUDOSS Guest

Post Booking consignment delivery performance

Noth side ( Delhi, Gurgaon, Manesar & Etc.) Day to day our Group Company's are booking documents, Parcels by Trackon Couriers. But we are not getting the delivery in time from Local Trackon Courier (Sriperumbudur Branch, Chennai, Tamil Nadu). Always they are taking much more time to deliver the Courier & Parcels. Due to this reason we are facing lot of problem. Now a days personally we are going for collecting the Courier on daily basis. So we are requesting you to check and do the needful for smooth functioning.

If you not take any serious action at your end. We will inform to our Group company's to change the Courier service. So please take necessary action to sort out this long time issue.

K.V.PRABUDOSS
    SR.EXECUTIVE - PURCHASE
    JAY USHIN LTD
    D1/2 SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL PARK,
    IRUNGULAM VILLAGE,
    SRIPERUMBUDUR - TALUK,
    KANCHIPURAM - DISCTRICT
    PIN - 602 105.
    LAND PHONE: 044 - 37105658.
    MOBILE NO: 09894330512.

I recieved a parcel from Madhyam through Trackon Couriers docket No. 368305209 0n 2/11/13.
    The box was empty & the gift sent was removed from the box.
    I need an explanation to the theft done by trackon personnel.

1. Complaint Against Track On Courier Services
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:34 PM
  2. irresponsible service of Track On courier
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 04:50 PM
  3. Trackon Courier not on track.
    By Ulhas Vaidya in forum Postal Services