Thread: Televantage product "Derma Seta Spa" is not working properly

Sarita rani Guest

Angry Televantage product "Derma Seta Spa" is not working properly

Hi I ordered for derma seta hair removal Rs. 3499 from tv advertisement. Some how they convinced well on tv and briefed about the quality of the product. I was amazed from their words..

and immediately ordered one for my self..

I was really excited when I got it, but the moment I use it, it was a disaster to me and also money wasted.

I never thought of that quality product advertisement on tv. I called the customer care asking for satisfactory result they told me various ways to use it but all flunk.. as it burnt my skin and I had rashes, it all became red and I couldn’t apply anythimg on as it was paining so badly.

remu Guest

Default derma seta

hi my name is remu.iam a student from du.bangladeshi

and immediately ordered one for my self..

Submit Complaint..

Default Bad results of dermaseta

I SAW AN ADVERTISEMENT OF DERMASETA ON TV AND ORDERED IT FOR Rs 1989 FROM AN ONLINE STORE IN DELHI.
    I GOT THE PRODUCT WITH BATTERIES MISSING INSIDE,EVEN AFTER CALLING THE STORE FOR 40-50 TIMES,MY COMPLAIN WAS NOT ATTENDED.FINALLY I DECIDE TO BUY BATTERIES ON MY OWN AND USE DERMASETA.THE MOMENT I USED IT I GOT RASHES ALL OVER MY SKIN PLUS THE NEXT DAY IT WAS WORSE WHEN ITCHING STARTED ON THE AFFECTED AREA.I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK WHEN I AM NOT SATISFIED.I AM NOT ABLE TO APPROACH ANYNE FROM THAT ONLINE STORE.THEY ARE NOT ATTENDING MY PROBLEM

meher.kawade1 Guest

Default Dermaseta is useless

My name is Meher Kawade and stay at Malad-w
    Hi I ordered for derma seta hair removal Rs. 3499 from tv advertisement. Some how they convinced well on tv and briefed about the quality of the product and immediately ordered one for my self..

Default Derma Seta

Hi all Derma Seta users,
    I know you all are not satisfied. Can you please tell from where you bought your Dermaseta product? Kindly mention the website or eshop from where you bought the product. What is the model Basic or Deluxe? What all attachments does it include? Please provide these information asap. I'll try to help you out.

-Khushboo

Question derma seta spa kit

if i want to buy this product, from where i should buy the product which website.
    is it true that it really works as shown in the tv?

Angry Derma Seta

Its not working properly! even after getting fully charged its not even rotating for 5 minutes also and the so called hair removing pads are just lame! usless! stickers nd they are getting smooth in a minute. dont buy this product its useless total waste of money!

Megha Kapoor Guest

Angry Derma Seta Spa a DISASTER...

Hi I ordered for derma seta hair removal Rs. 3690 on 1st May 2013 from tv advertisement. Some how they convinced well on tv and briefed about the quality of the product. I was amazed from their words...and immediately ordered one for my self..

they weren’t ready to help at all.

Kindly help me out, please refund me my hard earned money back...
    looking for a immediate response...

If I dont get an immediate response i assure you people that i wud sue you for sure....as you see I myself am a layer by profession...

bebo rawat Guest

Default derma seta

i am thinking to buy derma seta can i buy it please give me suggestion on it?

Rahul jhon Guest

Default Derma seta

Hi, I buyed derma seta its not working how can I get my money back?

pls dnt buy tht product its al waste of money its nt workng properly n its too painful

Gopalan.A Guest

Default Retired professional

Telvantage is heavily advertising for a steam mop H20MOPX5 Elite.
    It appears to be impressive,
    Does any one have experience of using it?Does it really give all the benefits that is advertised?
    Gopalan

rubina_bg Guest

Default DermaSeta India

Have had the worst experience of purchasing this product in India, on the same day of delivery, the moment i attached the adapter to the socket, there was a short circuit in my entire house, now on the calling the number given on the website the lady had the audacity to tell me that i could do whatever i like and she would never assist me with a replacement of the product or a refund.. What a Brand!!!!

jeevitha Guest

Thumbs down snapdeal

hi

i bought one spin bike in snapdeal which is unsatisfactory.

The product is not working properly.its a life line company(collaboration with kamachi )in jalandhar.

i asked about service in snapdeal for which they denied and did't response to my query.

plz guys dont buy in snapdeal.

worst customer service after delivering the product.(in notice).

1. F&d hometheatre not working properly