Thread: Complaint Against Times of India shopping readers offer

maneepsansoa is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Complaint Against Times of India shopping readers offer

I ordered an imported sewing machine on dated 27.08.2009 from Times of India shopping readers offer. My COD ORDER NO was #111814886. I was sent machine on 02.09.2009 (LD 0658496, LOD -1149K) and I paid Rs. 1150/- in cash. The product code is RQ11998. But I found that the machine in not making stitches. So I lodge a complaint on number: 0999830888 on 9:20 am on 07.09.09. My call was received and complaint was registered and number given was-227794 and I was told that within five days my product would be replaced. After waiting for six days, on seventh day on 13.09.09 in afternoon I again called the TOI complaints number but the person received the calls and as I started about complaint my call was cut. So, on 14.09.09 I sent an email on b2bshop@indiatimes.co.in. But still no response. Sir the warranty of the machine is only one month, so only few days have left in warranty, I have feeling cheated. Such a prestigious newspaper and such a dirty job. Sir through this letter I want to show my grievance and want my money back. As, they will again send a dump product and now the warranty is also ending. Will they give fresh warranty?

Thanking you.

JAGDISH SINGH
    R/o J-5/107, 2nd Floor,
    Rajouri Garden, New Dehi-27.
    Ph:9213103128

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Singh,

Regarding your complaint you just have to send a registered complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. to get any solution on Company level. The address is:

The Chief Editor, Times of India,
    7, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
    New Delhi - 110002

Default Times Of India

Kind attn:Gentlemen
    I have subscribed for times of india news paper,which is not being delivered since 14th Jun 09.Even after several mails and telephone calls.
    My subscibtion # NAB 015282.
    Contact # 9789808195.
    Pls let me know what should be done

Unhappy to complaint against indiatimes group.

i ordered for a drilling machine(order no-111979507) on 10th sep 2009. after many calls they delivered the product to me on 27th sep 2009. we didnt use the machine for the past two months. now, after two and a half months, the product is not in the working condition. im extremely dissatisfied with the product as well as the online shopping. in the internet, i came to know that there are many complaints against indiatimes. if called in the phone, they are not responding. they are rejecting even the emails sent by us.

Default India Today Group is the leading fraud in online shopping.

indiatodaygroup.com - India Today Group is the leading fraud in online shopping.

I have placed a in India Today for sun glasses and a watch worth of 2500/- RS
    They delivered me duplicate products of sun glasses and a watch, it wont cost not more than Rs 50 or Rs 100....

Later I am getting frequent calls from +91.1203009300 - india today
    to purchases any below products then you will get free air tickets with 2 days star hotel accommodation.

- shoes
    - books
    - watches
    - sun glasses

I dont belive it. As I suffered with company in th past.

So, friends please do not order any product from India Today.

- Well Wisher.

Default Regarding Order of Car Audio System

I have ordered for Car Audio System with 7" LCD, 2 Oval Speaker of 300 Watt and 2 Front Speakers of 80 Watt with Free Tweeter worth Rs. 499/- having Offer Price of 5999/- and Total Cost of Offer along with Delivery Charges Rs. 6279/-.on 31.01.2010. Please Vide my Order No. 201001311811092.I was told that a person shall visit my residence to collect check and it would take 12 working days to get the product.
    I am sorry to say that no one has visited till date. Whether my booking has been considered or not, I do not know but definitely would like to put question regarding my order no that what then it indicates.
    Kindly do the needful.

M N Umare
    mnu72@rediffmail.com

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint with your full contact details, purchase details and the complaint nos. registered with the customer care. Apart from this if you have already registered your complaint with the customer care and in case you are not satisfied with the response of the Customer Service Centre then send a written notice to the CMD of the Indiatimes via registered post mention all the details in it and ask them for the proper solution within the mentioned time.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Hope this may solve your problem.

Default Complain regarding purchase of Haderabadi pearl sets

i wish to inform you that i had booked hydrabadi pearls set and got the same. I did not like the same so i approached to you and lodge complain to return the money and take your items at the earliest. Your representative has registered my complain and given complain no-142854 dted 19.02.2010. You had promised on phone that your person will come at home within 5 days take the packet back and the amount will be return through credit card only.I m sorry to say that no one has come to collect the packet. Pl. send your person as early as possible and return my amount immediately.

Default Times of india - Subscription complain

I have subscribed to the Times of India, Chennai edition in September 2009.

I have shifted my house in Velachery and informed the same to the agent but I am not getting the paper since last Two months. Whenever I talk with the agent in Velachery (Chennai), he always tells me that he has informed Times of India office. He is not giving me any satisfactory answer and also not returning my coupons. He is also not sharing my Order number. I have few details with me. Please see if you can help me.
    Name :- Munish Jain
    Mobile :- 9790929801
    Chq number deposited in TOI - 468536 (Axis Bank)
    Cheque cleared from Bank - 20-11-2009.

Old Address – 27/7, Dhandeeshwarar Nagar Main Road

Velachery, Chennai – 42

New Address – Plot No 47, Door No 7, 1St Floor

Film Street, Annai, Indra Nagar

Velachery, Chennai-42.

Default Times of India cheated me

I ordered vox mobile through times of india's readers offer, but it turned to me a nightmare. It was virtually zero in quality. Fm never worked, no shake function as promised, no bluetooth, very poor & lagging display,no loudspeaker, etc., etc. And to my surprise the phone stopped sending & receiving calls & sms.

But the most pathetic thing is there is nobody to help or execute customer complaints, i have spoken to 4 cust care execs, everybody promised to replace the set with a new, but it was a fraud promise, nearly 2 months going on, nobody has visited me.

So it is the worst time you decide to purchase a tio readers offer! It is a cheating business, really.

Default dicer cutter blades broken and istar mobile purchased not working properly.

sir

i purchased dicer cutter vegetable cutting machine through times of india shopping at Rs 999/- and istar mobile at 1999/-. both the materials are useless. when i contacted the customer care service they ask for order number which i have not kept with me. this was delivered to my office address. i do not know how to contact for spare blades. can anybody help me?

srinivasan bk

Angry Great frauds by a so called Big NameTHE TIMES OF INDIA

I had placed an order for my child a remote contol helicopter, a laptop , a car with remote control and Night vision Binoculars all for a cost of Rs. 2750/- through order no. 112284729 on 30th March'10. Today, on 16th April'10 I got the delivery (that is to be considered with in 10days) And to my surprise The have send me binoculars which are available at road side for Rs. 25/-. The other items are also road side quality.The whole of which is available for Rs.700/-
    I just have lost faith in this big name.
    Anagha Agrawal
    474 Sadashiv Peth
    Pune 411030.
    02024480814

Default Reg Sofa order Order no - 111802242, Suborder no - 2264498

I ordered A sofa on dated 20 aug 2009 and I received my order after two weeks about which they have told me that I would get it after one week. After receiving my sofa and all items I checked it after filling with the air for one day I observed that air is leaking from somewhere then I tried to track it I found that It has some problem in it. It was losing air from one of it's part where there it was fixed. I then sent a mail on operationhead@indiatimes.co.in
    After two days they have asked me to call on some numbers and then asked us to courior that sofa and they asked us that when I'll send this sofa back the courior person will give me an AWB number and with that number I have to call to Customer care number 9919118888 when I started telling him about my complaint the caller has cut the phone. Since that time I wrote many mails to the above given mail id and called many times in their call centre but no reply. I was just surfing and then I found this site so I thought to write onto this. Times Of India is a good name and very good goodwill with the customers doing this kind of things will losts customers interest in this company. I hope that I'll get some positive result. My mail id is ashutoshtiwari@hotmail.com. If wants to contact 9711302534.

ORDER CONFIRMATION MAIL - CREDIT CARD

Dear ASHUTOSH

We thank you for placing your order with Indiatimes Shopping. Your order number is 111802242

Order Details
    Order Number
    Sub Order Number
    Products
    Quantity Amount
    Free Lunch Box On Purchase By Credit Card - 1/1_17th Aug(CreditCard/EMI/ITZ)

1 0.0
    Air Sofa Bed + Free Power Saver Worth Rs.2000 - 1/1_17th Aug(SELFCOD/EMI/ITZ)(Sub - 3)

1 4849.0

Payment option chosen by you is CREDIT CARD.
    The billing address for your order provided by you is:

Billing Address
    42/10 ASHOK NAGAR
    null
    New Delhi 110018
    India

Default 16 GB spy pen Camera

I ordered an imported 16 GB Spy Camera on dated 24.01.2010 from Times of India shopping readers offer. My COD ORDER NO was #2863868. I was sent 16 GB Spy Camera on 13.02.2010 and I paid Rs. 1749/- in cash. The product code is Ro_16162. But I found that the16 GB Spy Camera is not working properly. Whatever we record through camera and all the files not supporting the media player.Files are corrupt.I want to know that how to play recordings.
    Please contact at my number.
    Thanking you.

Ajit Singh
    H.No.-E-5
    Gali No.-11
    Mandawali,Fazalpur
    Delhi-110092
    Email-ajitsingh_dalal Yahoo.com

Post Irregulat Supply of News Paper Despite having subscribed for Combo Scheme(TOI & NBT)

I am resident of Sector- 37 Faridabad (NCR). For last 2-3 months we the member of RWA are not getting news paper regularily, Timing is also a problem as news paper is delivered it is delivered very late, when ever delivered.

1. Online cheating/fraud by India times online shopping