Thread: ubislate customer care complaint

JEASON DANIEL Guest

Post ubislate customer care complaint

This is to inform you that I Have purchase a Ubisilate 7+ Tab Pc on dated May last week through courier. now my tab pc not working. Its nw warranty(1 YEAR) period. please replace the same immediately .

I Will send Tab PC through courier . (imei:867755000053919)

(MAC:000fcf02205A)

Mob:9400862308 Email ID: jeasonayyaneth@gmail.com

Ajay Kumar Asthana Guest

Default UBISLATE 7 is not supporting SIM Card

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have purchase the UBISLATE 7 tab but found the product is not supporting the SIM Card. please guide me how will it work.

glsahni Guest

Default Non Delivery of Ubislate 7+ desite advance payment

Datawind has failed to deliver despite having made full payment as desired by them. They are jumping promises made during the last over 4 months. Want to take legal action. Please help

Jun 2012

to take legal action I will suggest to lodge complaint against them at Ministry of Consumer Affairs.

[www][dot]core[dot][nic][dot]in

Jun 2012

Just to to www.core.nic.in and write down your complaint. This is the site of Ministry of Consumer Affairs.

Jago Grahak Jago!!!

CHELLA MADURAI Guest

Default Worst service of ubi slate.

Ubi slate is a fraud one.government has cheated me.past 5 months i am waiting still now there is no response.customer care also not responding.i am mentally ill because of ubi slate.

Jun 2012

Datawind is going to be the next biggest scam after 3G. Mr. Tuli will be in place of Mr. A Raja.

If anyone have any kind of connection with media/ news channels try to highlight this looting by Datawind. I'm trying my best to put this scam on news media.

Default Non-delivery Cheating By Ubislate Akash Datawind

I sent Datawind a Check (No. 062894, dated 16/03/2012) against my pre-ordering of Ubislate 7+ (Booking id: “PM5332365898”) on 17/03/2012. They wrote to me on April 30 against my preorder (Booking id: “PM5332365898”):
    “This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque*/Demand Draft no '062894 of Rs2,999. Thank you for your payment, you will receive your UbiSlate 7+ soon.You will get the delivery of your device within 15th May to 31st May. We regret for the inconvenience caused for delay.”
    I have not still received the device. When I sent them a mail on July 8, it bounced back unfortunately.
    Its time that the Indian government stop working with them and take hard measures to stop the cheating of thousands of customers.

Jun 2012

I got same reply like you; Datawind is a fraud company, they just copy paste & send same email to everyone as they are not going to deliver it. I got same email with same date followed by 2 more new date. Till date the bullshit company gave 4 fake delivery dates.

Still they are taking order and asking to send money and fooling other like us. I think they will continue doing this looting since govt. backing them. Only media can put them behind bars.

Thanks.
    Last edited by techguide1; 07-11-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Default ubislate Problem

I am Purchasing the Ubislate7.But not proper work.
    Wi-FI Not Connect This system.
    You Help Me

Sep 2012

Default delivery of ubislate at wrong place

i am shahin ratnani from warangal
    i had booked ubislate and made an advanced payment
    my booking id is PMA1063
    my phone number has changed to +918886392750
    my cheque no. is 110127
    my email id is rayani_shanaiza@yahoo.com
    my addres is #8-8-128,girmajipet,warangal-506002,andhra pradesh,india

you made the delivery of my ubislate at wrong address i.e at tamil nadu and the device is returned back and recieved by ashu so i request you to send the device at correct address as soon as possible
    please reply me at my email id thanking you

Bikramaditya Biswas is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Booking ID "PM640C23D72A", prepaid in March 2012. They keep promising delivery by the 'next month' whenever I contact them. BUT, no delivery till date.
    IF you ever do business with them again, NEVER PRE-PAY.

Barsha is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I am very sad that after sending several e-mails, we have not received any calls regarding delivery of Ubislate 7+ (tablate). I have already done payment in July 2012.
    But I am still waiting and now i am going to lodge and FIR against DATAWIND. I got an email couple of weeks ago stating that if we can upgrade the item as they sent us some selection of Ubislate tablate. And after giving the option (Ubislate 7ci) they committed to deliver within 72 hurs.

But till now we are waiting for the same and we have not received any information regarding that.

ITEM: PM6C363 (Ubislate 7+)

AMOUNT: 2,999/- (DD)

I have requested several times about the delivery of the same but it didn't work.

Best Regards
    Barsha

Swati_Kohli is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default Relaince deducted thousands of rupees fakely stating it as charging International calls

I am reliance customer and have been doing missed calls to international numbers to one of my relatives abroad, but since past 4 months every missed call is getting charged at relaince system although no call has ever been picked and this has resulted me to recharge with 500- 1000 Rs every few days.
    Reliance prepaid system is reading international missed calls as received calls for 2-3 sec and charge it and taking thousands of rupees from customers.

Please look into my call details and revert me all these recharges through crediting it to my balance ASAP.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Swati_Kohli View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

1. AC---Voltas customer care worst customer care of INDIA