Thread: Aircel tower installation

Psonuley is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Aircel tower installation

R/SIR, I READ ADVERTISE IN LOKMAT SAMACHAR TO INSTALL MOBILE TOER ON PLOT,LAND. ACCORDING TO AD I CALL ON DATE -15/02/2012 TO 08826438168. MISS. REYA SANE TELL ME TO SEND MY PLOT AND RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.AFTER 20 MINUTES SHE CALLED ME AND SAID THAT MY PLOT IS SELECTED TO INSTALLATION OF AIRCEL TOWER. SHE ADVISED ME TO DEPOSIT RS.6300/- IN THE SBI ACOUNT NO.31961682456 OF MISS ILI KALI G AND I DEPOSITED FOR REGISTRATION.AFTER ONE MONTH (DATE-17/03/2012) I RECEIVED MAIL FROM celtowerinfo@gmail.com. IN THAT MAIL THERE WAS ONLY TERM AND CONDITION FOR TOWER INSTALLATION,ONE 4G SATELITE SURVEY OF PLOT WHICH I COULD NOT IDENTIFY THAT IT WAS MY PLOT.TEAM HEAD MR. ANUP VERMA DEMANDS ME AGAIN RS.91000/-.I REQUEST HIM TO SEND COMPLETE PROCESS FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER BUT HE DID NOT GIVE RESPONCE ME. HIS CONTACT NO IN THE ADVERTISE ARE 08285537495, 08800228557, 08800229148, 08826438168, 09560449396 AND 07838708127. SO I REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME FOR RETURN MY MONEY (RS.6300/-).

ranjanpatra1986@gmail.com Guest

Default aircel tower installatioin

Dear sir/Mada,
    i am Dipti ranjan Patra i want tower of any company to my land sir pls
    help me and inform me.my ph-9937233151.

address,

vill-Majurai

P-Sailo Govindpur

Dist-Cuttack (Odisha)

Default towar

sar towar confirm sandeep file no 17558463rahcfr53

vishals Guest

Lightbulb land on rent basis for tower

LAND AVAILABLE FOR MOBILE TOWER INSTALLATION OF ANY COMPANY.
    LAND IS ABOUT 2000 SQ.FT,and MORE than that.
    PLACE- ROHINI,TAL-DEVALI DIST- WARDHA.NR-YAVATMAL.
    Contact No.9049873109

Default mobile installation

sir
    i read a advertisement in pujabi news paper jag bani about to install mobile tower on your land.
    i called them they said me to provide information about your land
    i provide them all information than they again called me they said your location is selected for mobile tower installation
    after that they told me to deposit registration fee about 3190rs hema roshan account holder of s.b.i
    i deposit .after that now they saying that you have to pay 15000rs as govt. tax.
    sir help me what to do.
    their contacts number are-08126832495, 08126829950, 08126990571
    their email address is ideia3g.digital@gmail.com nad company name is tatatowerltd k-1/40 ground floor model colony pune maharashtra
    please tell me shall i deposit 15000rs
    my contact number is 8699490545
    email-buntynigah@gmail.com

Unregistered ravi patel Guest

dear sir/mada

i am ravi patel ,i want to instaltion aircel tower
    adress. village tigaria goga,dist-dewas,mp
    please help me
    mo. 8349816968

Post For installtion of any company tower

HELLO SIR/MADAM
    I wanted to install aircel or any other company mobile tower at
    PEERA GHARI, NEW DELHI (INDIA)
    FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT UNDERSIGHN.

THANKING YOU
    SANKET GUPTA
    mob:+919999091811
    email id: sanketgupta22@gmail.com

rawatram Guest

Lightbulb

Dear sir/Mada,
    i am ram singh i want tower of any company to my land sir pls
    help me and inform me.my mo. 8107507868

Default Any mobile company instaltion of tower

I wanted to instial any mobile company tower in my land in baraque islamabad my plote size one kanial and ideele location in top of motine my cell no03215138625/03145260445/03348509660

and other land moza katbal awaylable as you wented

dr.k.i.qureshi

ksonadanish@gmail.com Guest

Default cheated by aircel india tower pvt. ltd.

dear
    sir/mam
    hi i m danish khan frauded by aircel india tower pvt.ltd. I saw an advertisment in local dainik jagran by 3g aircel india tower and i make a call to them after that they told me all the procedure by their representative miss saumya nikhanj. She make me call many time to submit the voter id, bank passbook,4 photos,property document to submit their company e mail id that is aircelindiatower@gmail.com after that i send all documents copy after one day she call me and told me that my piece of land is approved by them so pleas pay the registration fees that is 3000/rs to their a/c that is sanjay kumar a/c no 09321930006163 hdfc bank i pay the money on 25-9-12 after then she send on my e-mail id ksonadanish@gmail.com an email she gives me my registration letter. In letter i have my id no that is-ddd/fz/6453/8gf and pay the agrrement fees that is 22000/rs i pay it on their behalf in same a/c mr.sanjay kumar on 1-10-12. till now they didn't rply my call.
    so pleas help me and take action against them pls contact me on my no.9695479864. pleas tell me the right procedure of insatalling 3g tower.

Default offer of land for installation of tower

I have about two bighas land in himachal pradesh about the hight of Chintpurni Mandir located and about 5 kms away from Chintpurni toward jawalamukhi mandir. decent view from plot of land either side to hoshiarpur and dharmshala. if any party interested to install tower please contact me on rameshrajput82@yahoo.com or phone 09436830703. cheater are requested to dont waste ur time and efforts.

Default installed BTS tower in my home rooftop

res,sir/madam
    i supriya p dhande i want installed to tower in rooftop pls. contact 9175540113
    plot no 18/69-B, khote nagar, jalgaon 425001 maharadhtra

sndpgupta405@gmail.com Guest

Default installation tower

dear sir, i am want install mobile tower in my land sirohi nim ka thana rajasthan mob.no. 09983211220

Default mobile tower install

dear sir, i am want to install mobile tower in my land sirohi nim ka thana rajasthan mob.no. 09983211220

towerinfotech1gmail.com Guest

Post Tower installation.

LAND AVAILABLE FOR MOBILE TOWER INSTALLATION OF ANY COMPANY.
    LAND IS ABOUT 2000 SQ.FT,and MORE than that.
    PLACE- LALPUR, P.S. MATHURAPUR,DIST- SOUTH 24 PGS..
    Contact No.9732926292.