Thread: TATA Docomo Landline

kutekrish is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down TATA Docomo Landline

Dear Sirs,

I am from Electronics City, Bangalore & I got the connection from TATA landline and Internet (Plan: 1Mbps) on 28-Jan-2012. I got my first bill for Jan-Feb which I'd paid (~Rs. 250) and on 8-Mar I got the bill for Feb-Mar (~Rs. 1900).

Today (10-Mar) morning my outgoing facility has been disconnected, including intercom and TATA toll-free number (121), without any intimation. When I called them from my mobile to understand why they have disconnected my connection, they specified that I've exceeded the credit limit (which has been set to Rs. 2000).

A couple of points which I want to raise it to the Consumer Court:

1. The base amount for 1Mbps plan is Rs. 1077 incl tax. Given this, how the company has fixed Rs. 2000 as credit limit?
    2. The company can disconnect my outgoing calls if I fail to pay it by due date, which is 28-Mar. How can they disconnect it before that?
    3. The helpline person who answered my call (Mr. Prakash from Hyderabad) specified that "someone" from TATA had intimated to us that they will be disconnecting. However, I have not got any such calls.
    4. The helpline person is asking me to pay online some amount using which they will enable my outgoing facility. However, I had launced a complaint 3 weeks back for not being able to login to my "My Account" using their website so that I can pay bills online. This was a mistake from TATA team who had noted down my email ID incorrectly which is stopping me from loging into their Site. They are calling me everyday to see if the problem is fixed but it is not and its been 3 weeks now.

I would like to get a compensation from TATA for poor Customer Service and efforts spent from my end in trying to communicate with these "helpline" team who are just using some "Frequently Asked Questions" infront of them to answer the calls rather than trying to understand the problem of the Customer and try to solve them.

Krishna
    Last edited by kutekrish; 03-10-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Cosmetic

Apr 2010

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

kutekrish is offline Junior Member

Our telephone was deactivated, including 121 number and so was the internet. In that situation, how do you expect a customer to use your online chat ? Also, why was I not intimated before the disconnection. Also, once it was activated after I paid an extra Rs. 1000 over my bill well before the due date, my connection was disconnected again for the same reason the next day (Sunday).

Only after I called over to the Helpdesk and expressed my frustration, it was activated the next day (Monday). In a "Consumer" based world, why is your customer service so poor?

I want to get to the root of this and I want to raise this to Consumer Court due to unnecessary time spent by me with your "Helpdesk" team who I feel are nothing more than just robots.

Krishna
    67132074, 9481487365, kutekrish@gmail.com

Hi Krishna,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

ampower equipments Guest

Default land line phone is not working

dear TATA DOCOMO

my land phone is not working at some times. presently was not working please checkup at my land phone.

my ph. no: 040-66484233
    mail id : amecoinfra@gmail.com

Apr 2010

The complaint has been registered with docket number 332189203. The same will be resolved by today 21:00.

Tata DOCOMO

surendra chopra Guest

Default bill not received

my landline number 04465551514 bill not received and service is stopped.we request please send our bill

V.Y.Raju Guest

Default How to make a bill payment online

How to make a bill payment online

Shubhadip Ghosh Guest

Default Issue with Docomo Landline & Broadband Service

I am (Shubhadip Ghosh) having a landline and associated Broadband connection from TATA Docomo (Relationship No: 942796426, Landline No: 3366261222, Broadband No: 3311000738). The company just disconnected both the services mentioning I have unpaid bill of Rs. 7958/- against the phone which is over the monthly credit limit of Rs. 1500/-. My questions are
    1. After calling the call center I came to know that the bill for this is generated only on 5th Of January 2013 - and I am yet to receive the same via mail or post. How can you disconnect the service without me even getting the due bill without any communication whatsoever. You have my email id, my cell phone number and my postal address. You could have communicated in any of the same.
    2. I have paid the bill for 6 months of internet service upfront when I took the connection. I believe this month 6 months ended - and the amount of Rs. 7958/- is for the next 6 months upfront. In this case how can you say it crossed the credit limit which is monthly 1500/-. If you consider a 6 months bill, Credit Limit should also be calculated for 6 months - which should be 6X1500 = Rs. 9000/-. When you take charges for 6 months in advance you should calculate credit limit also for those 6 months - not one month.
    3. For future expense - how can you say I have crossed credit limit. This is an upfront one time payment you are asking for 6 months. I can pay it only after I receive the bill - I can opt for a monthly payment option - I can decide several other ways - but how can you disconnect?
    4. I pay the landline bill monthly each month in due time - even if you ask for broadband fee for next 6 months - why would you disconnect the landline? My parents are dependent upon this landline phone while I am away - and if any emergency happens the responsibility would be on you as you did not give me any notice before disconnecting.

I am at my wit's end to understand the meaning of your services, policies and etiquette of your call center employees. I have mentioned it to the call center guy - he said he can't do anything - I have to pay something (without getting the bill) or wait till the bill comes and keep my service disconnected till then. Amazing solution. I am so very frustrated to know that after 6 months of timely payment a company can disconnect your service just like that over a future payment - all my payments are duly done till date.

I really need a quick solution to this - sent email to the call center suggested 3030@tatatel.co.in email id a few hours back - as expected not even a response.

Shubhadip Ghosh
    Kolkata, West Bengal.

Thumbs down Tata Docomo walky

I am pratap rajesh, i have taken tata docomo walky and my no. is 65701100 it got deactivated. I got the message revisit the activation point on walky. I want to know why it got deactivated?

I don't have time to visit the activation center and i submitted all the documents properly and your executive had come to my home took the signature for verification also.

Kindly resolve the issue.

rajesh

Dear Rajesh,

mavenbpo is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2013

Dear Tata Docomo

The main problem is changing the plan suddenly.

Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:10 PM