Thread: Dtdc courier - complaint against not delivering.

mka1969 is offline Junior Member

Default Dtdc courier - complaint against not delivering.

SIR/MADAM

This is Manoj from New Delhi / Vasantkunj. Booked a document from Vasantkunj to Chottanikkara (Cochin , Kerala) Docket no. Z52760980, booked on 30/12/2011 not delivered till 06/01/2012. Before booking I checked with them weather they have service at the address given they said yes we do have and collected Rs. 70 for that but till date not delivered such a shabby service, there customer service is useless. I need the documents back and refund.

rajesh baswal is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down my consignment not deliverin also not information

Dear sir /madamI Rajesh Baswal 0ne of my consignment Pod NO is m69772864 bombay to indore without delivering has retun to bombay nobady contact me i have doing many contact to at indor dtdc courier but no result my query i have bad exprince about DTDC COURIER COMPANY & in future no any relation with DTDC Courier company its very very bad service of DTDC Courie.RegardsRajesh Baswalrajesh_baswal@yahoo.co.in09993438079

upendra kumar singh is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default return courier without informatin

Dear sir/madam ,
    This is to inform you that dtdc courier pepole return my documents without informing me, my doct. no. is Z56669343, so want it on urgent & many time they are doing the same ,if this will happen again then i will go to consumer cout.

Upendra kumar singh

dinesh kataria Guest

Default No Delivery

our party sent us a courier via rcpt. no.K 55439527 Dt. 25/05/2012 booked by GUWAHATI SUPER FRANCHISEE - GUWAHATI.
    as per prack system of internet it shows that the courier is delivered on 26/05/2012.

After making so many calls the person of Naraina Branch tell us that the courier is delivered. when I asked Mr. Pradeep. / Mr. Ujjawal to send me the DRS. they asked my email id which is kataria_dinesh1@indiatimes.com & promise me to send the scan copy of DRS. but after 4 hours i have not recd. any email from both persons.

as DTDC is a good name in courier industry. then it is surprising that one packet is missing (not delivered) and no any one person is taking responsiblity for the same.

you are hereby requested to please deliver my packet which is most urgent for me (whether it is not taken any value for you and your staffs)

dinesh kataria
    BE-353 A,
    2nd Floor,
    Street No.6,
    Hari nagar,
    New Delhi-110064

ANILBANSAL715 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

This is Khushal Bansal from Sirsa(Haryana) Booked a document from Sirsa to Panchkula(Haryana) Docket no O031497042,First Flight Corrier,Sirsa booked on 30/05/2012 not delivered till 04/05/2012. Before booking I checked with them weather they have service at the address given they said yes we do have and collected Rs. 30 for that but till date not delivered such a shabby service, there customer service is useless. I call company head office mumbai branch office Sirsa Regional office Hisar and Panchkula but no body satisfy me.My document are very urgent to delivered panchkula other wise i lost my one year study.So I need the documents dilivered to panchkula or me. Please help me. Thanks
    Last edited by ANILBANSAL715; 06-04-2012 at 07:38 PM.

bescommuniraj@gmail.com Guest

Post complaint against not receive parcel.

Dear ir,

I have sent courier on 30/05/2012 Through DTDC courier Bangalore C N No B84050521, to Maharashtra but my client not receive any thing till now.
    Kindly send the same item to my client

Yours
    Muniraj
    Contact No 9900755004

enclose
    1) Confirmation from client
    2) Tracking Details

Default courier not geting

One courier from abacus cochin on 6th jun in my address cyconcomputers busstand payangadi kannur dist. We have no more information getting still yet we will try to call one in kannur office 3263438 its switched off please claer the problem as possible as.

Yours faith full
    saleem cyconcomputers
    9847061330.

NAVAZ KHAN Guest

SIR,

M/S MG medical agencies D.NO:2/439A, mullana peta, Nandyal. we are facing a problem with the delivery of parcels. the courier service management(DTTC BRANCH, @@@@HI CHOUK, NANDYAL) is asking us to come and take the parcels instead of delivering it to our door and are even asking us to pay extra money for the calls they do to us. so, i request you to take immediate action over this problem.

FROM,
    MG. MEDICAL AGENCIES,
    D.NO:2/439A,
    MULLANA PETA,
    NANDYAL.

Shankar Kumar Karan Guest

george.ts Guest

Default DHL not delivering to the address

DHL in kottayam is not delivering to the address mentioned even though the address is only 8 kms away from the main office. We are told to collect the same from their main office. Kindly help.

Nikhil Handa Guest

Default complaint against not receive parcel.

complaint against not receive parcel.

Dear sir/madam ,

I have sent courier on 14/06/2012 Through DTDC courier Himachal baddi C N No z63388932, to Delhi but my client not receive any thing till now.
    but in search bar its shown it is delivered by 15/6/12
    Kindly send the same item to my client

Yours
    Nikhil Handa
    Contact No 9817174807

Default no delivered.

my consignment No. Z65002882 from Gurgaon to Delhi Dilshad garden on 15 july 2012. but but not deliver till date.
    i am personally going to the office of DTDC courier Durgapuri branch they replied me the packet send to mr. Mukesh C-30, SHIV VIHAR, PHASE - II,, KARAWALNAGAR, DELHI. you may call him for the packet. bu mr. mukesh(9811935773) not received my call. if today packet is not deliver to the destination i will take necessary action against DTDC durgapuri branch. send me the no. of head office of the DTDC courier.

regards,
    Saurabh agrawal

Default Against not delivering of courier

My consignment no - 19397514 is not delivered from last 1 week after committing to deliver it in 2 days time . I am continuously trying to contact them but there is no reply from there side . I have booked an online complaint against the same - CFD0058420 but still there is no response from there side .
    Kindly help me is getting the issue resolved .

Gyanesh
    ga2086@gmail.com

Upesh soni Guest

Angry Courier not delivered from last one week

Courier not delivered from last one week to my place. as per your courier tracking web system. it is showing that courier is at khokhra (maninagar) branch from 5th of July. This is a seriously a pathetic service from your end.

Default Courier un delivered

Dear Sir / Madam,
    My customer has sent a courier through DTDC courier with DOCKET number L02288006 from Aurangabad to Kiwale, Dehuroad ( 412101 ). If you do not have service there the why you people are taking courier.
    Also if service is not available then atleast you can give a call so that we can come over there and pick it up. It has happened thrice so please look into the matter and resolve it immediately.Also if you can provide your Senior E-mail id it can put the complaint ,

Mangalmoorthy.A. Padayachi
    Flat no. 701, A-wing, LOTUS SANSKRUTI,
    Adarsh Nagar, Kiwale, Dehuroad,
    pincode 412101. Pune maharashtra.

1. Complaint against DTDC courier
    By dharmeshtlr in forum Postal Services
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:00 PM
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 03:11 PM
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 06:34 PM
  4. DTDC not delivering the courier even after 15 days and got abused with bad words
    By Unregistered in forum Other Product and Services