Thread: Times of India - Annual Subsciption

nagoor_nc is offline Junior Member
    May 2009

Angry Times of India - Annual Subsciption

I had subscribed to "Times of India" Newspaper with order number NAA023110 for an year. I got the papers for the past 8 months, from the last week of April they stopped issuing newspaper. I called 04424317979 (subscribers helpline) many times, they took the order number, address and said they would be resolving it within 48 hrs, but there is no response there after. Later I had mailed the customer care regarding the same (below is the copy of it highlighted in blue), someone from customer care called me back and said the same slogan "WE WILL RESOLVE IT WITHIN NEXT 48 HRS" after that there is no response till now. Kindly advise me what shall I Do.

from crm.chennai <crm.chennai@timesgroup.com>
    to Nagoor Meerasa Mohammed <nagoor.nc@gmail.com>
    date Sun, May 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM
    subject Re: Order No: NAA023110 - Not receiving Newspaper
    mailed-by timesgroup.com
    hide details May 17 (5 days ago)

We have taken note of your complaint regarding the supply of TOI to your address. We will resolve it within 48 hrs from the time of you receive this mail.

Assuring the best of our services at all times.

CRM TEAM.

Nagoor Meerasa Mohammed (nagoor.nc@gmail.com) wrote*:
    - Hide quoted text -
    >Hello,
    >I am Nagoor Meerasa Mohmmed, subscribed "Times of India" Newspaper for a
    >year, Order Number NAA023110. I am not receiving copies of "Times of India"
    >newspaper from the beginning of this month. I had called to your customer
    >helpline number many times and there is no prompt action taken to resolve
    >the issue.
    >I had spoken with Saravanan (moblie:9940103538) - forgot whats his position
    >is! and said he could resolve it by a day. When I called him up next day he
    >even didn't pick the phone. What the h*** are you doing at your office I
    >couldn't understand. Do I had to spend 10ns of rupees for complaining
    >everyday to get a single copy?
    >Please take this as serious concern of your *customer* otherwise I have left
    >with no option except to seek the consumer courts help.
    >Regards,
    >Nagoor Meerasa
    >26623886

Lead India 09. To make this vote count, log on to lead.timesofindia.com
    Disclaimer:
    "The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority, to be those of the specific TIMES GROUP company."

Nagoor Meerasa Mohammed

prashant.v Guest

Question email reveived from goverment of india

SIR/MADAM

I have received a email. can please tell is it ture. please reply... i have given full email below what was their in it..

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA HAVE

4. BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
    5. BENEFICIARY AGE:
    6. BENEFICIARY RECENT PASSPORT OR PAN CARD:

CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) WITH THE BELOW DETAILS FOR THE
    TRANSFER OF YOUR AWARDED AMOUNT.
    DEPARTMENT OF PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
    EMAIL: rbi.fundremittance@live.com

AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) WITH THE BELOW
    DETAILS, YOUR AWARDED FUNDS OF EIGHTY FIVE LAHKS (85LAHKS) ISSUED TO YOU
    BY THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AND THE INDIA MINISTRY OF WORK WILL BE
    TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. BE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE TO START ACCESSING
    YOUR EMAIL EACH AND EVERYDAY AT THE CONFIRMATION OF THIS AWARDED FUND TO
    ENABLE YOU KNOW WHEN THE AWARDED FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT
    BY THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI).

sathick is offline Junior Member

Default Change of address for annual subscription

I have Sshifted my address from Royapettah, Chennai to Manady, Chennai. So i request you to make arrangemens to send the Newspaper(Times of India) to my new address. I have mentioned the new address for your future correspondence and to make your further service.
    Can i get any acknowledgement for the same. Plz make it as soon as possible.
    New Address for Communication in future
    SATHICK

Third floor, (T1),
    No.42, Angappan Naicken Street,
    Manady,
    Chennai

Old Address (not to communicate in future)
    No.30, Chanda sahib Street,
    Royapettah, Chennai-14

Sathick

Kirthivasan is offline Junior Member

Default Non-receipt of coupons

Sir, i had renewed my subscription for the 3rd time for TOI on 11.8.2011 vide cheque num842660 for Rs.299/-through one of your representative Mr.Muthuipandi,whose mobile number is 9884885292. When i asked for the coupon,i was informed it will be given to my newspaper agent and he had also taken the agents mobile number. But to my shock,my agent called and informed me that he hasnt received the coupon till now,and when i checked with Mr.Muthupandi, he said ,he will check and get back to me and till this moment,he hasnt. Hence,i request you to look into this matter and arrange to send the coupon at the earliest as my agent has informed me that he will deliver the paper from 1st onwards,and asking me to pay too. My subscription is valid from 1.09.11 to 31.08.2012, and my order no.is NAG 003980. I am also not able to speak to Mr.Muthupandi as his mobile phone is switched off, my agents mobile number is 9840566632. Please do the needful,

Kirthivasan,

N.manohar Guest

Default change of address

i shifted my residence from 11,jains rishob gardens,annamain road,kodambakkam,chennai-600024 .to no:33/16,dr.guruswamy road,chetpet,chennai 600031. i request you to supply the news paper to my new address.

karthikr82 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Hello My Name is Karthik,

I have done Annual subsribtion in "Times Of India" on 24th March'12. I suppose to get the newspaper from 14th April'12. My Order No is NAI 020227. Till date i didn't get the newspapers for any day. I have called up the customer care and the area manager Mr Muthuravi ( Phone 9171977282) many times but no response at all from them. It's really a pathatic situation that after making the payment , we are simply ignored and its very painful to us.

I trust you will help to solve the issue.

R.Karthik
    T3 SSV Flats Madhanagar 2nd Main Road
    Madhanandhapuram , Porur, chennai 600116

Prasath is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Times of India - Annual Subsciption

I am having a Time Of India Subscription for 1 Year (2012) Order No. NAG038176 I request to change the delivery address Anna Nagar to Ayappakkam.

Change of Address

No,5397, TNHB, Ayappakam, Ambattur, Chennai 77.

I received e-mail confirming the change of address and issue will start from 16/june/2012.. But not yet received and i call him 24317979 so many times it is always ringing or engaged. No proper response from any one.

Prasath R

Default non supply of news paper

I have taken yearly subscription of your news paper from 02/01/2012.the person in-charge of the delivery is one Mr. KANNAN
    ( his phone no: 9841929399)since the day I subscribed I have never got the paper before 8.30 - I get it only after I leave for the job or sometimes I never get it at all in spite of informing him many times.

because your's is one of the reputed media we subscribe hoping that we get a satisfactory service from you.but shockingly the case is different.
    please see that your reputation is not at stakes.and don't push us to the extent that we seek legal help.
    Note: if you can supply regularly before 7.00 a.m which is the time to read news paper you take the subscription otherwise you do not go for it.

hoping you provide what you promise. .

S Ramani Guest

Default non delivery times of india news paper/subscription number 28651227

My subscription number is 28651227. We have paid the annual subscription on 8 of August 2012. But the coupon has not been delivered to us till date. We tried to contact your number several times but there is no rsponse. Our local agent Mr Pushpalingam of Dhanam news mart chennai - 600020 says that he is not able to get in touch with your office, and he has stopped delivering the newspaper to us. Kindly look into the matter and send us the coupen immediately.

S Ramani,
    C 2,Satyasraya Apartments,
    Thiruvanmiyur,
    chennai- 600 041

Default .anual subsciption- reg

dear, iam in receipt of u r RENEWAL FORM. my subscriber no29430638. i would like to u r notice that vide order no NAH022686 RS299/ was collected in the last week of nov2011.but the supply of paper not started.after my complaint and persuation the the supply started only from 01-05-2012 so i am entitled to receive the paper till omay 2013.plpl advice u r vevdor to continue till march.expecting u reply

g.Ramakrishnan Guest

Default News paper (TOI) have not been issused regularly since 10/05/2013-Reg

I am Ramakrishnan G,resident at 52/3 CPWD QUARTERS, THIRUMANGALAM, ANNANAGAR WEST,CHENNAI-40 ,one of the customer when TOI introduced in chennai onwards but i cannot got paper (TOI)since 10/5/2013. what way convey the complaint to you if the paper were not distributed properly .I already complained to phone no:24317979 and somebody replied me this is wrong Number .Hence ,i ask you to whether paper issued daily or refund the amount what i paid early.

Default Want to subscribe TOI for 1 year @Mumbai

Hi ,

I am Kiran Dhobale recidence of navi Mumbai and I want to subscribe for TOI for 1 year.

Can you please help me how can I do this?

My Address : B23/0:1, Adarsh CHS, Sector 8, Sanpada East, Back side of Seventh day high school, Navi Mumbai 400705

Or else email me those details at kirandhobale@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:45 AM
  3. India Times Shoping
    By Unregistered in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 10:31 AM
  4. Times of INDIA - Un Responsible, Cheats to customers.
    By clal in forum Other Product and Services