Thread: Hindustan Times subscription

Default Hindustan Times subscription

I had subscribed for the Hindustan Times two year scheme. It was launched in our office at Speez, Andheri in the month of October 2007.

First year coupons were received on time. But now they are not giving second year's coupons. Every time the call is done on 67764242, they say that the coupons will be delivered in 21 days time. More than a month, the vendor has stopped giving paper. The vendor says that the Hindustan Times people don't pay him on time. So he has stopped delievering the newspaper.

Requesting you to do the needful.

Default non receipt subcription coupon

I booked your subscription coupon on 29/9/2010 form no. 980015 executive name is ajay kumar yadav cheque no. is 921046. But till today i am not received your coupon. Please send your coupon as early as possible. Thanking You

MANJU AJAY KUMAR

Ninad Vengsarkar Guest

Exclamation

I have received the Subscription Coupons with the Copy to be delivered from 25th Oct.2010 but I have yet to receive the copy even after speaking to the Subscription section person on 28th Oct.and assured delivery within 4-5 days.
    My ID is : R0040498
    Scheme: HT@249.

Ganesh Prasad Barthwal Guest

Default Coupons not yet received

I am a regular customer of Hindustan times News Paper since 5 years. I spoke to HT office regarding collection of cheque from my House and I was given assuarance that somebody will come within 2 or 3 days. So far nobody has come. Vender is continue asking about the coupons. Please take an early action and send it as soon as posible. My vender's contect no is 9820567820

skatapathy Guest

Default non-receipt of coupon

i have also not recived coupon though i have subscribed in september2010.the courior service out sourced by HT are playing mischief.The marketing department should look in to it immediately and change the courier service if they want to keep their reputation.my phone no. is 23678525

pravindp@vsnl.net Guest

Default ID:bcombo378 Scheme COMBO @499 Coupon 501046

A week aga some body from your office rang up to inquire for my interest in renewing subscription which expires by Dec. 2010. I said yes. She told that your exeutive would visit me for collection of cheque. No one has turned up so far. Expedite since I am likely to go out of station shortly.

priavni@yahoo.com Guest

Unhappy renewal for hindustantimes subscription

I am a regular customer of Hindustan times News Paper since 5 years.I have paid Rs.249 for renewal of subcription of hindutantimes newspaper via cheque(cheque no:00655102) on date 27/10/2010.But still didnt receive the coupons for the newspaper. Because of that our vendor has stop giving us newspaper.
    Please kindly send the coupons soon.

Default Collection of Cheque.

A week ago some body from your office call me for inquire of my interest in renewing subscription which expires by Dec. 2010. I said yes. She told that your exeutive would visit me for collection of cheque. No one has turned up so far. so Please i m requesting you to send your executive ASAP.

My Name & Adress are as below:-
    Dombivli(East)
    421 201
    Mobile:- 96190 43586

Post collection of chque

A 15 days ago some body from your office call me for inquire of my interest in renewing subscription which expires by jan 2011. I said yes. She told that your exeutive would visit me for collection of cheque. No one has turned up so far. so Please i m requesting you to send your executive ASAP.

MY ADRESS AS BELOW
    AMBARNATH (W) 421505.
    MAHARASHTRA.
    (MOB-9892298317/9422678811)
    E MAIL-mominmdarif@yahoo.com

Angry Complaint against paper stall owner

I have subscribe for 1 year scheme. But from last 3month paper stall owner is not giving me copy of Hindustan Times. So please take some necessary action against him.
    My name is Pradeep Yadao Meshram.
    Address: B-3:2, Ganga CHS, Plot no 13, sector: 16, New Panvel, near Pillai's College.
    Mobile No. 9221674504.
    I have already made a necessary Payment for the delivery of papers by cheque

Unhappy Complaint against vendor

I have subscribed for 1 year scheme. But the vendor is not giving me copy of Hindustan Times on proper time. He has been delivering the HT copy after I leave my home.When I asked to give the paper on proper time he told that "I will give you on this time only, if you are intrested on this time you take, otherwise dont take" I am feeling very bad from his behavior it is like BLACK MAILING because before the subscription of HT he told me that he will deliver the paper on proper time. So please take some necessary action against him. I have already complait to HT Executive Mr N K Sharma, he tried his best but unable to solve my problem and suggested to complait on HT web site.
    My form No. is 631364, Cheque No. 601939
    I have already made a necessary Payment for the delivery of papers by cheque

Default Subscription coupons not recd

I have subscribed to HTimes NP in Jan during a roadshow at Reliance DAKC - done by the HT company.

The coupons were never delivered,

Whenever I try to follow up with Mr Shital - Executive of H Times MObile : 9867333517 - he does not pik up or bother to calll back. or revert on sms

i AM NOT RCVING MY NEWS PAPERS AFTER GIVING THE SUSBCRIPTION.

NEWS AGENT VENDOR IS VIJAY NEWSPAPER SERVICE, MU@@@@ EAST.

MY NAME IS C R GOPALAKRISHNAN
    MU@@@@ EAST.

yathalye@gmail.com Guest

Post Subscriptions to Two publications

Yashvant & Shreerang Athalye we father & son had subscribed for Hindustantimes & Mint at A-82,Indrayani Complex;J.K.Sawant Marg;Dadar(West) Mumbai 400 028[Ph.No:022-24228730]\.Four months back the coupons were believed to have been misplaced and consequently we have been paying full monthly subscription till our new coupons for HT became valid (ID R0034009).Please verify whether our coupons are being encashed to know whether the Vendor has got all which seem to be misplaced.
    Please depute someone to collect subscription for Mint

Default Cpmplaint against vendor

I had subscribed Hindustan Times for 1 year scheme.My form No is 979844 and cheque no 048541. The coupon was returned from my home once , as I was out of town for 2 months. I requested the customer care to redispatch my coupon. They redispatched the coupon as per my request., but the vendor stopped giving me newspaper for last one week. I requested him several times to take the coupon from me and continue the copy of newspaper. But he behaved badly and told take news paper from other vendor if you can. His name is Vejay Gudekar. So please take strong step for this kind of adament vendors who are not provinding services for the genuin customer and reader of Hindustan Times.
    Subhasis Bose,9022322180

By Unregistered in forum Books
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:38 AM
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 11:02 PM
  3. TATASKY Subscription
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:18 PM