Thread: Complaint against courier service

soniyapareek is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Default Complaint against courier service

Hello Sir,
    I have sent a courier through MAdhur Courier Services with consignment number 5143590923 from Jaipur to Pune on 19 Setember 2012 and till date 2 october 2012 it has not been delivered. on contacting with the given address there was no proper response.

Subhojit Bhattacharya Guest

Default Compaint against on-dot courier service agency SKYLINK,Sonarpur,Kolkata

I gave my LG make color TV to ONDOT courier services agency SKYLINK,Sonarpur on 8/1/13 to shift from Kolkata to Nagpur. (Contact details:- SKYLINK, Sonarpur rail gate, 1st.floor, room no.-2, contact person Mr.Rupak Chowdhury,Ph-9836074476/03328270303, Courier ABW no.-231058498). They have charged Rs: 1900/- including packing. I have received my TV on 15/01/13 in totally damaged condition. I opened the packing in front of courier person and wrote "Material damage" on the courier slip. I have reported the same to courier office and Mr.Rupak chowdhury. Courier office denies to take any responsibility and Mr.Rupak chowdhury is not receiving my phone calls.

Please help me on me to recover my money and justice against harassment from SKYLINK courier services.

Subhojit Bhattacharya
    M-9830907414

Meenakshi Kumari Guest

Default Complaint against forun express courier and cargo limited

I am Meenakshi Kumari (w/o sonipal garg )D/O Chetan Prakash, residence of gurgaon. My complaint against Forun Express Courier & Cargo Ltd (registered under the companies act-1956) having its registered office at 314, modi tower no.98, Hemkunt Tower , Nehru Place New delhi -110019 . Company made with us a agreement for district franchise on dated 10 sept. 2012 with security amount 200000/- Rs. Agreement was made for 3 years and as per agreement " company will give us time to setup the operation ( i.e.for open block franchise and corporate business ) within the time duration 2-6 months but company couldn't setup the operations or any single work within time duration. I have spend 15000/- per month expense in office rent , inter-net , office boy, etc. without any income. Time duration which company given to us for setup the operations has been finished and we wants our security money back with all expense. We had sent a mail to company(corporatecare@forunexpress.com, rahulkumar@gmail.com) for refund security money but we hadn't received any reply from there and we also called them many times but they didn't give us any positive reply. They talked with us very rudely and use harsh language. I think it is a fraud company. Please help us to return back our security money and please take action against company as soon as possible.

Company Holder-
    Mr.Rajesh Kumar Adhwani (Chairman of company )
    Cont.no.-09818207722.
    Mr. J.P. Gautam (company Director )
    Cont.no.-09320509191.
    Company Address-Forun Express Courier & Cargo Ltd.
    314, modi tower no.98, Hemkunt Tower , Nehru Place New delhi -110019 .

Franchise Holder-
    Meenakshi Kumari W/O Sonipal Garg
    Cont. no.-8527809696, 7838877690, 09468197105,
    Address.- Shop no.-9, Sarai road chotu ram chowk, ashok vihar phase-3, Gurgaon-122001.

Meenakshi Kumari

Angry complaint against blazeflash courier services ltd.

I have sent a courier (id no. 216540914) from delhi to bangalore containing important medical papers of my father to be delivered on urgent basis to my wife in bangalore on 5th april 2013. Till 13th april 2013, the papers have not been delivered and the company is not giving any satisfactory reply to our queries. we tried to contact their bangalore office but found that Most of the phone numbers, which are given on various websites and their website are not working or does not exist at all. And with their shameless behaviour the delhi office reply that they are not able to trace our courier and we should give it again to them to deliver it to bangalore. THE mental tension which me and my wife are undergoing is immense because those are the original medical papers of my father and it is difficult to get another copy of them from hospital. such a irresponsible and waste company should be not allowed to operate. they are not to take responsibilty of our missing courier. useless entity.

Anubhav Kaushik Guest

Thumbs down Complaint against Red Express Courier Service.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have place a order on Homeshop 18. My Order no. is 924856767.

HomeShop 18 sent the same through Red Express Courier Service vide way bill no T00025665.

This shipment arrived at Red Express Courier service Mahipalpul address on 23rd April'13 @ 0822 hrs. As per the tracking sheet same is in their Faridabad office @0944 hrs on 23rd April'13. I follow up from them from 24th April'13 but no result fron their side. I talk to their CCE (1800 123 2400) many time. At last on 26th April'13 evening I have words with Team Leader Mr. Ansul & he ensure same will be delivered on 27th April'13 by 1200 noon. But I haven't received the same. (Screen shot attached for your reference).

I called up again, CCE provided me the mobile no.of their Faridabad Representative Mr. Bawinder Singh (+91 8376804901), I try that no. but no response. I call CCE then he tell me same will be delivered on 27th April'13. (I have all the recording of all calls)

This Shipment is lying with them from 5 days.

Request you to please help.

Anubhav Kaushik
    +919654960360.

Default COmplain against courier service

I booked a service from MARUTI COURIER service BERHAMPUR,ORRISSA for NEW-DELHI.
    They charged me 300 and now after 1 week they are saying it has broken.Neither they are refunding the money nor they have delivered the product.Also they have tempered the product and opened it.
    I demanded a refund of money along with the product but they are refusing to pay me the money.
    So,please look into the matter
    AWB NO of m product is 674659059.
    Name:Ankit Moonka

santoshprasadin Guest

Default Complaint Against Pigeon Exp (Courier Agency)

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to request you to registered a complaint against PIGEON EXP.

I have alloted PAN card from PAN deptt vide acknowledgement no. 010390201586026 and send through Pigeon Courier vide Doc No. 27950540 dt. 28.03.2013.

I have not received the courier till date. I have urgent need of it and in spite of various call to it's head office no any extra effort has been taken by company.

Please help me in this regards.

Applicant
    Bhim Singh

Default complaint against PIGEON EXPRESS COURIER

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to request you to registered a complaint against PIGEON EXP.

I have alloted PAN card from PAN deptt vide acknowledgement no. 010889700007336 and send through Pigeon Courier vide Doc No. 28178799 dt. 26-Apr-2013.

Please help me in this regards.

Applicant
    JALKARAN

Default urgent

my name is nitesh kumar and my no 9s 09935551990.i have a complain against trackon courier services as they are running a fraud organisation under the name of trackon services...they charge money from people and after that they dont deliever the courier to the address given.i had sent a courier on 30th may 2013 and today is 6th june but no courier has been received....when i call them they say they dont know where my courier is.no one is responding from their offices in lucknow and kolkata...my consignment no is 341285706...theri nos are 01145593500,03340088461,09359635726.
    i request this forum to please help me in getting my courier..they have charged me for flight charges for sending the courier but now it has been 7 days they have not sent my courier...i am helpless

biju2143@gmail.com Guest

Default parcel not delivered

My company has sent me a documents from chennai to alleppey through professional courier on May 25 ,consignment number MAA 513051617 it has not been delivered till date 12 april 2013 . When i contacted the. office i didnt get any proper response from them.
    biju2143@gmail.com

Pritam Mallick Guest

Default DTDC Courier lost files

We, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFSL) Chinsurah Branch, Hooghly, W.B. sent four files through your courier on 24th May 2013, CN No. - K63070105 to our Zonal Office (ZO), Infinity Benchmark, Sector- V, Kolkata-91 for final disbursement to various dealers. Our booking franchise is DTDC, KOLKATA- HOWRAH BR., BANDEL FR. KF-448, Bandel Station Road, Hooghly, Mob- 9051337887 and proprietor is Ramendra Nath Dutta, Mob- 9836782428.

On 30th May we came to know that till then files not received to destiny and they told files are delivered but not capable to show us the received voucher. After two days they informed us that they canít trace the files where it is. The concern person in Kolkata Region Anjan Chakraborty, Mob- 9163393928 given us blank assurance whenever we call him. In between the Dealers and also customers got fired to us.

We also call 080-25365032 to Subhasis Chakraborty, MD, DTDC, Bangaloru. We talked with Harish and he also gives us again and again false commitments. This is customer service from MD Desk.

And finally on 7th June, Anjan Chakraborty informed us that they lost the files. We told them to FIR in local Police Station and submit us by written but till now they donít do anything for and showing their causality.

By this post we want to inform you, if canít find the files, submit us the FIR copy and letter soon to our branch office else weíll go to higher authority for proper justices and for compensate also.

Pritam Mallick,
    MMFSL,
    Chinsurah.
    Mob- 9933331256

Default Complaint against DTDC courier

The consignment was dispatched on 14.06.2013 by DTDC courier from delhi to nanded with reference no. "Z92032568". Consignment reached at Nanded DTDC office on 14.06.2013, but the yet not delivered to its destination. I made several calls to DTDC nanded office but there is no response, even they didn't attend the calls. Contact number of DTDC nanded as below mention:
    02462-244318

I have also send the mail to material supplier.

Please look in the matter .

Chandramani

Default Courier not received yet

I am in Muscat, OMan. My wife sent Courier (very important document) from Trichy thru ST Courier on 12/06/2013. Till Now I have not received the courier.
    On my repeated followup, ST courier gave TCCS Chennai No and also the AWB No : 91220111424 and asked us to followup with them. Then from 18/06/2013 to till now I have been following up with TCCS courier but there was no proper response and no one takes responsibility. On our repeated followup, they gave ORBIT Mumbai courier no and after having followed up with ORBIT courier, they gave OCS Tracking No : 930016239401.

When I checked in OCS Oman, with the above AWB No, they informed that there is no such courier received from Mumbai.

PLEASE REGISTER THIS COMPLAINT AND ARRANGE TO INITIATE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST ALL THE ABOVE COURIER COMPANIES FOR THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE.

OR PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COURIER COMPANIES IN INDIA.

THANKS & REGARDS

RAJASHEKAR

ANAYA PATKAR Guest

Default Loss of document without any feedback on Status-orbit worldwide courier

We have given an envelop on 20.6.13 to Maruti Courier for Oman. Till 30.6.13 , this envelop is not reached to the client.When we asked MARUTI they are replying that they are not getting any reply from ORBIT COURIER. When we are talking to ORBIT they are not giving any feedback just asking to write emails.After an exchange of n number of calls when we tried to talk to the Manager, he started telling a story of how they work, leaving the subject of Document Status. He replied that this is an economic service provided, and bear no responsibility of loss of the document.He is not liable to answer the customer.a COURIER COMAPNY ATLEAST SHOULD ABLE TO MAINTAIN STATUS OF THE DOCUMENT IF FALED TO DELIVERY OF THE SAME.BEWARE OF THIS IRRESPONSIBLE AND BEKAAR COURIER SERVICE.

AWB 10025182

ANAYA PATKAR

Thumbs down First Flight not delivered consignment even after 10 days

Consignment Numbers
    Consignment Number Booking Date Origin Destination Status Receiver Name & Contact Number Delivery Status
    Time/Reason Date