Thread: Yebhi.com, the biggest fraud online shopping website in India.

Default Yebhi.com, the biggest fraud online shopping website in India.

Dear Sirs,

I am a friendly person, polite with nature but this time I am in your court to get justice from you not only for compensation for what I suffered from Yebhi.com staff members but justice to me would also be justified to all those innocent victims who are injustice by this biggest fraud (Cheater) online shopping website of India and this justice can be got only after strict action taken by you and Government of India.

I bought a pair of Puma shoes and a T-shirt from Yebhi.com on 18.04/2012 and very next day on 19/04/2012 I got message from Yebhi.com that they have delivered my parcel through Speed Post- Airway bill number: EH378410032IN. I surprised but also doubted that Yebhi record of delivery is very bad and how can they send so quickly? Since then I was trying to tracking my order but I never get succeed and I got sure that they have not sent my order and filed a false complaint when Post master of Hathuran has called up me and showed a complaint letter filed by Yebhi.com about the Parcel which was never sent by them. It is because I shocked with surprise as in the complaint letter the date of delivery mentioned 16/04/2012 while in reality I placed the order on 18/04/2012, exactly two days ago of delivery, which is not possible. It proves Yebhi.com has made cheating with me and therefore Post Master also got angry and filed a complaint in the Head Post office after confirmation of my credit card statement and profile of Yebhi.com observed in detail.

During last one and half month I am mentally tortured by Yebhi.com staff and now they have taken the decision that my parcel is lost and I can be apply for e-voucher, instead of sending me refund in to my Credit Card Account.

Thus this case is best to sew in Consumer Court to Yebhi.com and if you allow me I can provide all documentary, telephonic conversation and email evidences to you.

With great hope I urge you to help me to do justice to me and all those who are illiterate but have become the innocent victim of Yebhi.com cheating policy against innocent customers.

My name is Shoeb Yakub Mulla, My mobile no. is 9898158769 and my address is At Post Hathuran, Dis-Surat, Gujarat-394125.

I am eagerly waiting for your favorable reply

Thanking you in anticipations,

Yours faithfully,

Shoeb Yakub Mulla

Email Communications:

I fee l shame to call you as Sir/Madam because a word CHEATER perfectly applies to you and all Yebhi Staff.
    At last the result of my ordered item has come az I predicted because I knew that the parcel was never couriered by you and I have documentary evidence that you filed the complaint in Speed Post and I was called by Post Master of Hathuran who shocked to learned that I ordered the item on 18/04/2012 and you filed the complaint of 16/04/2012, two days ago when I didn’t even think to buy anything from Yebhi.com.
    Order Detials:
    List Price: 719.00
    Your Price:373.81
    Shipping:0.00
    COD:0.00
    According to Post Master, he has also submitted complaint to Head Post Office against Yebhi.com to file a false complaint.
    Now I have decided to go to Consumer Court against Yebhi.com because I have all evidences against Yebhi.com, including documentary (Post Office Complaint of earlier date 16/04/2012, shipment letter, my Credit Card Statement which shows I ordered items on 18/04/2012 then how can you send it two days ago when I still not ordered, telephonic audio communications with customer care staff, emails in which you have never addressed issues raised by me such as how can you sent parcel before order by customers, I openly told that item was never sent and your cheating with Post Office to file a false complaint, why should I use e-voucher while I paid by Credit Card and what about wasted times and mentally torture to me during all these days etc.
    So this case is fit for file in Consumer Court and I am sure I will get justice from them. I am going to file both online and offline case against you and also to write a letter to Government of India, related departments and internet protocol services.
    So now get ready to suffer for what you have done against me.
    That’s all!

Yebhi Customer Care Manager,

I don't know who is right and who is wrong from your side either Yebhi authority or your merchant/seller who has not sent parcel to me. Today morning I got call from Hathuran Post Office and when they show me a complaint letter about my order as per below I shocked greatly that I ordered on 18th April and parcel was delivered on 19th then how can you sent my parcel on 16th April exactly two days ago of my order. Thus something is surely wrong from your side and therefore as evidence I also snap-shot that complaint letter, have enough evidence to file the case against you in online consumer court which has proved that this is not legal speed post number but the production of devil mind of one of Yebhi staff members or from merchant or seller side.
    Now this is the proper time to be honest with your customer because it has been proved that cheating has been made from your side and I showed this Post Master to take a legal action against you to file a wrong complaint in Post Office. I am grateful to them to allow me to capture pick and take false complaint letter outside to make copy to scan which may be helpful in future as evidence to take action against you.
    So now all the evidences against you and it has been proved that you have not sent parcel to me and at least it is time to be honest now to resolve the problem.
    That’s all.
    Yebhi Customer Care Manager,

That’s all.

--- On Wed, 16/5/12, support@yebhi.com <support@yebhi.com> wrote:

From: support@yebhi.com <support@yebhi.com>
    Subject: RE:RE:Plz shut down the shutter of your so called online shopping website Yebhi, if you can't able to provide good service to your customers.
    Received: Wednesday, 16 May, 2012, 10:50 AM

Greetings from Yebhi.Com!

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience that has been caused to you so far. We would like to ensure you that your case is well taken care by our Courier follow up team and they will make sure that your parcel should be traced and deliver at the the earliest. Please note that it takes a minimum of 15 days for any complaint to be resolved by Speed post. We request you to allow us some more time to get this issue resolved.

We would not like to loose a prestigious customer like you therefore, we seek for your kind cooperation and will truly appreciate your patience as well in the same matter.

Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us at 0124-4934650 or revert to this email..

Assuring you of best services always!

Pooja Mathur
    Tuesday, 15 May, 2012 1:02 AM
    To:
    "support@yebhi.com" <support@yebhi.com>You can do whatever you want to do and more thing remember, I want my ordered items and not refund anyhow. Please send me back the same items so I can get it within two days. You know well as you actually have not sent my ordered items.

Thats all!

--- On Mon, 14/5/12, support@yebhi.com <support@yebhi.com> wrote:

From: support@yebhi.com <support@yebhi.com>
    Subject: RE:This iz my last email before going to online consumer court. Plz shut down the shutter of your so called online shopping website Yebhi, if you can't able to provide good service to your customers.
    Received: Monday, 14 May, 2012, 5:51 PM

Dear Shoeb,

This is with reference to your mail dated 12th May 2012 for the order YBH1452019.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we have already escalated this matter to our delivery expertise team and they have co- ordinated with speed post for the same and they have been asked for some time as the complaint is still in process and speed post is still investigating the exact status of the consignment. We are awaiting speed post's response and would surely get back to you once issue is resolved.

Assuring you of our best services always!

Ruchi

Monday, 14 May, 2012 3:16 PM
    "support@yebhi.com" <support@yebhi.com>

Dear Sirs,

Before previous mail I sent number of emails but you never replied me that shows your carelessness and also rude behaviour during telephonic conversation. There is a proverb in Hindi "Sidhe Haath se Ghee na nikle to ungli tedhi karni padti hai" When I threaten you to complaint against customer care staff to Yebhi High Authority, Team Manager and after that I may go ahead one step ahead to file the complaint in online consumer court, you have come down to earth and replied me favorably.

Its OK, till then I get contacted again by you when you receive information from Speed Post Department I am ready to wait and this email I am also saving on draft as a prepared material if I need to use in future in case I still not receive any favorable reply and my item. Because I already have made consumer court ID in which there are lot of complaints against Yebhi customer staff's carelessness.

I suggest you one more option why don't you send the same items again to me which may I get within two or three days and if you really have sent my order items to me you would surely get back it as you must have mentioned your address also.

Thats all.

--- On Mon, 14/5/12, support@yebhi.com <support@yebhi.com> wrote:

From: support@yebhi.com <support@yebhi.com>
    Subject: RE:Plz shut down the shutter of your so called online shopping website Yebhi, if you can't able to provide good service to your customers.
    Received: Monday, 14 May, 2012, 2:46 PM

Dear Shoeb,

This is with reference to your mail regarding the order no. YBH1452019.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As we have checked, we have already registered a complaint on Speed Post with the complaint ID : 100050-90075 and it takes some time to resolve this concern. Hence, we request you to please allow us some time to co-ordinate with them. Once there will be any information, our courier follow up team will contact you.

We hope you will consider it as a bit part of cooperation and will give us the supportive gesture to resolve the issue.

In case of any further assistance or feedback, please feel free to contact us at 0124-4934650 or write to us at support@yebhi.com.

Assuring you of best services always!

Pooja Mathur
    Saturday, 12 May, 2012 4:28 PM
    support@yebhi.com
    I feel shame to call you as a Madam or Sir as you all are there shameless persons who can't solve customer problems but creates more and more problems. This is my last email before going to online consumer court as once again I have been promised by Jaya to contact me within 24 hours. I have all emails and telephonic evidence of recording of all communications and I promise you to teach a proper lesson against injustice to me and other innocent customers.

It has been now almost a month of my order for a Pair of Puma Shoes and a T-Shirt but unfortunately I still…..stilll………..stilll…………yeah stillllll not have received it even after your claim that has already been shipped by speed post. The details of my order as below:

Jaya 10005090075

I think you should feel shame who are not ready to be a responsible to take my matter seriously. Almost 3 weeks now since I made complaint but unfortunately you are even not replying me my email. This is the matter of shame for Yebhi authority who claims to have a number one online shopping site of India and they are unable to resolve a small problem even can't reply of email. It has been in my record, all email printout, phone communications etc and I may complain at the high level of Yebhi authority against you not to replying me and even after that I may even go to Consumer Court which is of course my right and therefore I already have made ID.

Now the boll is in your court, stop talking and boasting replying of email within 24 hours, resolving problem within 1 week etc and take action now or else I will have to go ahead in this regard.

One more thing I would like to bring in your mind that I was a regular customer since last two years, yeah I was as now I have decided never to buy any item from your site, no matter how much attractive even if it is.

--- On Sat, 12/5/12, Shoeb Mulla <shoebymulla@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Shoeb Mulla <shoebymulla@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Plz shut down the shutter of your so called online shopping website Yebhi, if you can't able to provide good service to your customers.
    Received: Saturday, 12 May, 2012, 12:43 AM

--- On Thu, 3/5/12, Shoeb Mulla <shoebymulla@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Shoeb Mulla <shoebymulla@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Plz let me know frankly you are honest enough to send me my items as per my order, if yes when?
    Received: Thursday, 3 May, 2012, 12:51 PM

I've bought a pair of Puma Shoes and a Puma T-shirt 17 dayz ago on 18th April 2012. As usual I also got email about successful shipping of my order very next day and I waz also hopeful to get in within 2 or 3 dayz. But unfortunately, I still, still, ya still have not received my items. I therefore also contacted customer care when a Madam informed me to be a worry free as I will get it within 2 or 3 dayz. But it iz now beyond of my patience so I am sending you email again to remind you about your duty.

If you are unable to send it, plz let me know frankly so next time I'll avoid to shop anything from your website. So plz be frank and reply me without any hesitation.

Dear Sirs,

I've sent you an email in respect of inquiry of my order for bellowed mentioned items which has been shipped by you by Speed Post but I still not have received it. I also can't track this item on Speed Post EH378410032IN Tracking page. So plz make inquiry and inform me what iz the reality.

Saturday, 12 May, 2012 12:43 AM

--- On Thu, 3/5/12, Shoeb Mulla <shoebymulla@yahoo.com> wrote:

Received: Thursday, 3 May, 2012, 12:51 PM

Thursday, 3 May, 2012 12:51 PM

Nothing to say but feel!
    I can't track my items which have been sent by Speed Post!
    Wednesday, 25 April, 2012 10:13 PM

I still have not recieved my items by Speed Post EH378410032IN
    Wednesday, 25 April, 2012 4:21 PM

I m still waiting for my shoes and t-shirt of Puma EH378410032IN

ravi2166 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Yebhi.com all false and wrong commitments

I have placed order on 9/7/2012, Order No. YBH1995427 for CANON PowerShot SX150IS for value Rs. 9695, but till now the order is not processed, i have wrote so many mails but no one has replied till now, yebhi makes people fool, they say the product is in stock and will be delivered in 5-7days, but actually they are not authorised dealers to Canon. And have not processed the order till now,
    Very time i call yebhi they have only one answer that your order is in process, but actually its not after 10days too the order still has not placed though they have taken full amount from me,

Today again i have called Yebhi and have the same response from them, in frustration today i have asked to cancel the order.

I seeking justice from you for the false commitments and have taken no responsibility after placing order.

Ravikanth

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by ravi2166 View Post

Ravikanth

got the delivery on 21st july, issue has been fixed !!!

rohtash.singh is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default Missing accesseries with product

Dear sir/madem

i have purchase an philips dvd mcd135 micro hi fi system form online store naaptol vide order no 4509056 date 25.07.12

but i have recevied product without accesseries of

no power cable
    no garrenty card
    no bill
    no video output
    no remote control
    no user guide

even another online store flipkart provide same product with all accesseries with minor difference

please help me to take accesseries from vender

rohtash

Default Fraud India No. 1 Timtara online shopping

First thing I could not understand who awarded this India No. 1 online shopping site to this cheat Timtara site. I placed an order # 1 x Samsung RV Series RV509-S04IN Laptop of amount Rs. 25,450/- on May 22nd' 2012. But still I did not get any product. I called their customer care so many times but everytime I got the same answer " Product is pending for shipping". After a long time I got a call from Timtara guy Gaurav, he told me that the product is not available right now in the store. So please go for other product with less configuration. I told him to sent me the mail with the product details but I didn't get any mail from him. At last I messaged him and told to go ahead and cancel my order. On July 19th' 2012 I cancelled my order. As per Timtara your amount will be credited in your account in 8 to 10 working days. But till now I did not get any single penny in my account. I called their customer care but everytime I got the same update "Payment refund pending". Also when I asked them to forward my call to their Manager they told me they are not authorized to do this. They never told me any escalation procedure. Now I do not know what I need to do next. I am thinking to lodge a case against them. Please advice me what I need to do next. How India No. 1 online shopping site cheat us and who awarded them it without any customer reviews. If India No. 1 site can so this type of cheat and mentally harassment then how can we expect from other sites. Please do something for me.

Find the order details,

=========
    Your order details are shown below.
    Your Order

Total Amount Payable: Rs. 25,450 INR

=========

Default Scammed by blab.co.in

Sir/Madam
    I placed an order on the website blab.co.in on 25aug2012.my order no is 100001840.complete order details are-
    Dermalogica clearing skin wash(250 ml); sku-101714; qty -1;subtotal -2695;discount-404.25; grand total-2290.75
    Although the website flashes cash on delivery option but when i actually made a.purchase i got only two options credit card payment or bank transfer.i choose bank transfer and emailed their customer care service(care@blab.co.in) and also called them. They convinced me that tbey have a system by which they'll know about my payment and will send me an invoice when theyrecieve it.i made a payment of 2,290 on 29august12 through sbi account no 22928892 the transaction was successful with ref no IR16955210.after i made the panyment i didnt any any kind of confirmation or invoice from them.i.logged in my account at their site several times but my order status still.shows pending.i have emailed them several times but they didnt reply a single time now although they replied promptly before i made any payment and i am unable to call their customer care no now.its like they have blocked all.kind of contact after getting the money and they have no.intension of sending my order.plz help me getting my order or atleast a refund
    Thnks

Anupkumar behera Guest

Default product

heloo.....where is my product.......

1. myntra.com fraud online shopping website
    By apurvharsh in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:07 AM
  2. tabletworld.in is a fraud online shopping website.
    By sumanbathula in forum Online Shopping