Thread: airtel network problem complaint

Default airtel network problem complaint

From past 4-5 years, i have been complaining to airtel, regarding my network issue at 204 mint street, sowcarpet, chennai 3. I had appealed to appelate nodal, and customer care, but it has been extremely poor. They are not resolving it, i guess so that i get more call charges. All these are very cheap acts by airtel, and unexpected.

There has been not even a single percentage's improvement despite so many complaints. I asked them to put a booster, even that they could not afford, despite me having 8 airtel connections at my office.

Heights of torture.

Default network

network problem in vijayawada, especially in seetharampuram area
    since iam complainting from last 6 years, but problem isnot solve

UNITAC ENERGY SOLUTIONS Guest

Thumbs down Airtel Network Problem

Dear Team,
    Informing you that Airtel network problem. We have morethan 300 Group (CUG) connections. We are using 8861306554 & 8861306555 No's in Prestige Blue Chip building, near dairy circle. These 2 no's are very importent but in this place no coverage. Pls resolve the issues asap. If any query pls contact-8861306555.

Default no proper technical backup , network problem

I am using airtel number 9872614153 & facing network problem in my office area the Westend Mall Plot no 2 & 3 ferozepur road , ludhiana from last 2 year, I requested many time on customer care , but no solution. technical support of airtel is not satisfactory ,i always received a call from their call center that our person visited there & no network problem is there, but nobody come to me for check the networking .All work done in papers & formalities.

Default Network Problem

last 2 hours call did't allow and all.////no call is recived and no out going call.. then " NO ACCESS TO THE NETWORK " this message is diplayed in my display,,, when this problem solve................

Angry very bad network

the network problem is always very high in airtel.. v really get annoyed bcoz of this.. can u plz solve our problem..

Default Network Problem

Airtel Number: 9901774456

1. Handset Model - Nokia C2-01
    2. Handset support GPRS - Yes
    3. Town/city - Bellary, Karnataka
    4. Area Name - Allum Street, Comin Raod
    5. Landmark - Makkala Mantapa School
    6. Number of Signal - 1(not constant)
    7. Alternate Contact No - 8880436653
    8. Error Message - No Network Coverage
    9. Destination number - 9901774456
    10. Pin code -583101

I am facing this problem from many months.. I'll get all network except airtel.... So pols solve this problem soon

rupinder_w is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have been mailing Airtel & writing complaints that there are issues in Indoor network coverage in my area. Airtel calls me up next day & say that they have made changes & it should be good. Despite my confirming that issue is still not resolved they close the SR. I made a complaint to Nodal & appelete on July 5th. Got a call from Network engineer Shuhpreet (Saturday). he visited my house & confirmed that there is no signal indoors. After 10 mins Airtel calls me n confirms that network team has said tht all is fine. I call up Shubhbpreet & he says that he hasnt made any changes & the network status is still No Signal.. Today again I get a call that everything is fine.. Best part is that Shubhpreet says tht till now he hasnt done anything & issue still persists.. Serious crazy people recruited by Airtel. Network team says tht issue is not resolved but cust care says tht Network has confd all is good. Plz contact me at 9872661547 if you need any further details.. At the end I would say though Airtel is good but their CC SUCKS & so does their network...

Angry Airtel Network Problem

I am a loyal customer of Airtel since last 6 years and was very much satisfied with the service provider. But lately Airtel service has degraded drastically. Most of the times I am not getting any network coverage even in the prime areas like Pimple Saudagar, Pune. Evaen after a 3G top up, I am getting a 2G speed in terms of 10-20 kbps. Many times my cell shows roaming symbol. I have no idea since when Pune is outside Maharashtra. The problems which I have mentioned are only the tip of the iceberg. Does Airtel care about its customer base or not? Many of my friends are also facing the same problem. If Airtel is not willing to provide the service properly then we also have plenty of options available in the market. So my request to Airtel to take this complaint seriously and provide the resolution ASAP.

chidananda hg Guest

Unhappy Very Poor Network

Hi I'm Chidananda hg, i'm using Airtel number from 3 1/2 year. my nomber is 9731832585. i'm facing poor network problem at my office area. that is,
    Moog india technology centre pvt ltd,
    Plot No 1,2 & 3, Electronic City,
    Bangalore 560 100
    So please do network correct in tis are..

swagatikaswain Guest

Default no network from night 3 am

hi sir,
    I am not able to use my phone today as my Sim is showing no service.My no is 9901690223.So sir kindly let me what is the problem & please kindly sort out the problem.
    Thanking You

registered Guest

Default Net work problem

I am working in npl pusa new delhi 110012 there is very problem of air tel network people are going in vodafone connection kindly try to improve the signal put some boster

Unhappy Network Problem

Hello Sir,.
    I have Airtel Postpaid Sim. there are in my home, and our area Airtel Network can't reach, so long of time my cell is on Out of reach. so, i can't connect with my employer. so please,.. itS urgent ,. You have to please solve this problem immediately.
    -thanks .... Jasmin Patel (+91 9998986119)

wasim foda Guest

Default very poor network in panchmahal

l have in use in last 5 years in no.9898223835.i am not satisfied your network but my number is mnp of idea companyour return of airtel company the network problem is very high in aritel pls solve my compline our use a number is airtel 9426751999

Arun Das is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Hello Sir,.
    diz is arun and mai no is 9000915166 , diz is mine old number using from last 6 to 7 years. i have a small problem with diz airtel customer care service if v ask any problem they ver not responding to my problem . and they ver droping the call if i call again and asked to transfer to the manager the manager were also droping the call , leave diz all things . my call charges are so high i am not able to use thiz type of call charges now it is charging in 1.5ps per sec before it was 1ps after that 1.2ps and now it is in 1.5 ps so plz kindly change my traff..!!
    thanku

1. airtel network problem
    By aaju02 in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 09:56 PM
  2. airtel network problem again.
    By surya060690 in forum Mobile Services