Thread: snapdeal.com

abhiabhi Guest

Angry snapdeal.com

I have purchased a service from one of the service provider on Snapdeal.com from Saloon@doorstep (Home Service) Bangalore through Voucher code 139417092 and the whole payment is paid to Snapdeal.com through credit card.
    With the follwoing promises
    includedPrior appointment mandatory.(Call: 9538163490) Duration of services: Aroma body massage/ full body exfoliation (scrubbing) with glow pack- 1 hr, Aroma head massage/ L'Oreal hydrating hair spa- 20mins, anti-acne/ red wine facial/ skin lightening facia- 40 minsOffer duration: 2 hrsOne voucher valid for one person onlyCannot be combined with other existing offersCannot be redeemed with cashShow the voucher printout/ SMS/ Email when at the time of availing the servicesCan purchase multiple vouchers for gifting No cross gender servicesHighlights

But the vendor even failed to give the services for 30 mins and given the justification that since there were 2 boys they have made the job done in 26 minutes with 10 minutes rest in between.

I have registered the complaint with Snapdeal.com on their 24*7 delhi number and also the feedback given to the Promoters of Saloon@ doorstep on their mobile number. But she said she will take care next time .

I request team to help me in getting my money returned from Snapdeal.com immediately since it is complete exploitation of trust i have shown on Snapdeal.com

SnapDeal is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Hi Abhi,

Thanks you for your review. Also let us apologize for a less than satisfactory experience with snapdeal.

We would like you to provide us with some information. Please drop a mail at reachout@snapdeal.com with some information i.e., Your contact details: email ID, contact number and order Id. Our representative will get in touch with you and help you out from there.

snapdeal team

drdogautam is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Angry Non delivery of purchased item by snapdeal.com

Dear snapdeal team,

I would like to inform you that I have placed an order at snapdeal for Samsung mobile vide order number: 229153812 on 23.11.11, but still status of my order shows shipping under process......whereas it is already 8 days spent. I request you to send my item as soon as possible because I have to gift this to someone. As One of ur executive at customer care told me that this time item will reach to me within 6 days but 8 days already gone and still shipping has not been initiated, then how can it reach in 6 days? please look into the matter why delivery is not initiated yet and do dispatch the mobile soon..
    I am waiting for my ordered item...still it has not been dispatched by snapdeal.....may I know what is the reason for this delay?
    Every time your representative told me that you are arranging delivery at the earliest....but when? Can you please tell me time line in which item delivered to me? Also see my Request #12835.

From: Subhash Gautam

vivek9999 Guest

Default sky cafe - cheated

i would like to register a complain on your end which i have done with the consumer court as well.
    i had purchased vouchers of rs.150 of a restaurant joint called SKY CAFE,fort.
    the cafe now refuses to accept these vouchers and doesnt entertain me any more.
    who is liable for this complains answer
    snapdeal or skycafe

nikitamadhogaria is offline Junior Member

I had purchased a salon deal from snapdeal.com. the service provided was very poor and the quality of my hair has been ruined. The salon refuses to do anything about it. Even snapdeal is not responding to my problems.i have wasted rs 3500 and have incured additional 10000 to repair my hair. Beware of snapdeal! I do not know what to do and where to go for help. Its really playing with the trust that we customers have. We cannot leave the thing here. we need to take the matter forward but how? someone please help me!

tokypreetha@gmail.com Guest

Cool not receiving the mail

i am not receving the mails from snab deal for the last two days

faizanul haq Guest

Angry non delivery of product

i have booked an order for Ponds Age Miracle Cell Regener Day Cream 50 Gm order ID 580223438 on 29-05-2012

the status is showing N/A

can u explain me what it is
    why ur service is so slow i suppose to get the product by this date

Default hukum thapa

i had purchase one headphone from this snapdeal coy

Akhil b paikada Guest

Default Delay in snapdeal item Delivery

i had just ordered an item in snapdeal.com.It was ordered on 2012-06-22 at 23:40:57.I had payed the Money already via debit card.But the item has not reached the destination.My order number is 614857332.The item name is Vector X England Football (Pack of 2) (Size no.1).It is shown that the item is still under processing.So i hope you would take special care about my problem.I have to get it real soon as i want to gift it to one of my friends.
    Akhil

Thumbs down Item Not delivered and Snapdeal Customer Service not providing any information

I placed an order# 638860100 on 9 July 2012. The shipping date was of 14th July but I did not receive the order till 17th July. It was still showing as "in process". Snapdeal customer reps are not aware of their own company procedures. They don't bother to service their customers. They are not ready to provide any information about the order that has been placed. "Mam, you will receive the order" that's what they keep on saying.

When we talk about compensating, they react as if we are asking them to pay us personally. Beware of snap deal. If you want to return an order, they will ask you to send the delivery t\at your own expense. And the most funny part is, they will ask you to wrap the order in the same paper in which you received the order. hahahaha. Please somebody tell them that no one keeps the trash paper safe in their cupboards like the snapdeal team.

Beware of Snapdeal.....

Unhappy Pen drive not delivered

I am Mohit & my order id is 657821376 Please check and tell my expected shipping date

shahjimit84 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

I had Placed an order for two lunch boxes on 26-July-2012 which got delivered on 2-Aug-2012. On opening the packing found that the lid of the lunch box is not of correct size and hence the lunch box cannot close. From that day I am following up with them on email as well as on phone with them and till date they just keep assuring me that someone will come and pick up the lunch box and refund my cash back. But till date no movements from their side.

I request you to inform Snapdeal to collect my lunch box back and refund me my money back because the overall I am not happy with their product as well as service.

Thanks & regards,
    Jimit Shah.

jony_jr is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Thank you for sharing this. Really their services and activities are really popular all over the world.

Rajshahi.

abhiraj gupta Guest

I had Placed an order for nikon cooplex camera on 08 august-2012 .
    I request you to inform Snapdeal to send my nikon cooplex camera immediately

Thanks & regards,
    abhiraj gupta.

sumeetnagpal is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I was in urgent need of a new phone and my friends suggested me to order me from snapdeal. I ordered a phone, Karbonn A9 from snapdeal and it was delivered to me 2 days back.The worst part was when i tried to switch it on, it didn't powered on even once. Further when i complained, they said me to charge the battery, which i did but failed. I have registered a complaint but no response was received either by mail or phone. Secondly in the advertisement which i am attaching herewith with the mail it was written dual sim (GSM+GSM), but i found out the piece which was delivered to me was GSM +CDMA. This was my first experience with snapdeal and it was my worst experience.. I want my full money refunded ASAP, please let me know the procedure for the same.

CA Sumeet Nagpal