Hi, i would like to record the following incident for the benefit of all. Nowadays buying deals on the internet is rage.i brought a voucher from snapdeal.com for one such beauty parlour(or is it called spa in the mordern english). This is in goregaon east neat satellite tower by the name of blush. I took an appointment and went there for package services.
One of the items on the package was oxy bleach. I asked the staff(who appeared to be very friendly)to tell me what a bleach is as i have never used it in my life and what product they were using.

a lady appeared from nowhere , she told me that she would not tell me about the products being used.when i insisted on getting the information, she rudely asked me whether i hd been ever to any international spa like the l'oreal. She said tese outlets never provide any information about the products used by them.
I retorted back by saying that as i had never used the bleach before i would like to know what effect this product would have on my skin.
But she raised her voice and offendingly told me that i was one of the customers who came with a set of queries on products as we are not aware that hers was an international spa and they never volunteered any input on the products being used!!
She then banged the door of the cabin and went off. My apprehensions were not unfounded as next day after application of the bleach i landed up with red rashes on my face which lasted for almost 48 hours.
I later enquired and found out that this lady is the owner of ths saloon her name is melony rawat or (maybe manini rawat). She has another saloon by the name of blush in andheri
please avoid visiting this horrendous place. Most of us are overworked and go to a spa to unwind, this experience became a punishment for me pl read and pass it on