Thread: VLCC Weight loose Program.

Default VLCC Weight loose Program.

Click image for larger version.

Name:	weight-loose.jpg
Views:	19336
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	5442Hi I have joined VLCC for 5kg weight loose program, and paid 18K for this. But I have lost only 1Kg. When I asked for the Vlaue for money, they said the therapy didn't suit to your body. This thing is not communicated to me during my joining. I have found lots of people having the same issue with VLCC. Please suggest how to get the value for money.

Angry VLCC Banjara Hills is just for money consuming

Iam a female and they entered in machine as male . and consulting with that result. According to that result iam deficient for protein, mineral, muscle mass.. etc... and they were asking 10 sittings with Rs.2200 to increase my body composition. Actualy i dont have deficiency . there is only excess of fat.

Question VLCC Weight Loss

hi,
    do you think i will go for the VLCC weight loss program? I went for consultation today and it sounds good, but do you think this is going to work out?
    regards,
    aila

ishika manglani is offline Junior Member

pls pls pls dont ... u wont loose even one kg... but on the contrary you will loose lot of money..... i had joined... paid 10000 rs... did not loose even 10 grams.... they are big chor... they will talk all good untill u pay the money..,later no one will bother... u wont loose weight any weight and will get frustrated

no pain no gain....nothing in world can make you slim without ur own contribution....i had joined Vlcc 3yrs back...and i lost 10 kg that too in one and a half month...but will surely mention that it was my hard work and dedication...if i minus VLCC from the picture then its only my efforts...anybody can loose that much weight without joining VLCC...only dedication is required...but i would also mention that their therapies are worth money....let it be beauty or beauty...

sunita mallik is offline Junior Member

I have join vlcc with 12500/- for 5 kg loose program.I was 61 when I joined and I gain weight to 63 kg after their treatment.They just say me you should join gym and take proper diet.which is not a valid reason.kindly guide me how to get back my money.

Vlcc colouring heena which comes in three shades was good initially but now it is not giving any colour.bought it on three different time period but result is no colour.whats wrong with the product.its wastage of time and money .i am buying it and applying it just because it gave good results but now after applying it 5 times on different occassions ,no colour. Just check your product.

Unhappy VLCC Scamming people

I had similar experience - pair 18,000, lost just one kilo by difficulty and they say that you don't gain the weight back but let me tell you - within one week of stopping it i gained 5 kilos. Money got wasted. They tried to coax me to take another package saying that they will modify therapy to suit me now and if i buy their trimming gel I will lose weight as they said. They never tell the truth at joining - they just con people.

Balu7777 Guest

Talking VLCC Weight loss programme

Is it helpful to join in VLCC weight loss program?Can anyone suggest me i cant able to decide on this?

Guest... Guest

Lightbulb VLCC Experience

Well, I have a very funny experience. When I went to VLCC the consultant who was consulting me was double than my fat. Gosh !!! If their service is too good can't the consultant, who was Actually the manager too could get slim... Hahaha
    Do not waste ur time and spll money...

Default its fake

people dont waste your money on this..i joined for 10 kg wt lost i didnt loose more than 3kg in four months..and these people dont even care to answer your questions ..its of no use .

Default VLCC..its a open fraud

Before joing the VLCC they will teell all sort of thing. Once you paid the money they will say you have to diet, exercise bla bla.

Default paise ke liye ye karo

Jao or bolo...mader@@@@o paisa do or zor se chilao...fir bhi na sune to mirror or glasses jo bhi breakeble cheez hai tad do......ek add aata hai naa...apni awaaz pehchano.....means zor se chilao or batao ki hum @@@@ia nahi hai..ki aaye or apna mehnat ka paisa waste kiye....

1. VLCC Health Care
  3. Vlcc
    By admin in forum Slimming Products
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:26 PM
  4. Weight loss
    By keyur harisukh desai in forum Hospital
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:08 PM