fraud through mail please review
This is a discussion on fraud through mail please review within the Other Product and Services forums, part of the Product And Services category; dear sir please review bellow mail & judge, i did not recieve may lottary as under Google Award Certificate for ...
- 06-17-2009, 02:49 AM #1L.NARSING Guest
fraud through mail please review
dear sir please review bellow mail & judge, i did not recieve may lottary as under
Google Award Certificate for L. Narsing.JPG (198KB)
Google 10th Anniversary Awards Centre,
94 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4RY, United Kingdom.
Attention : L. Narsing
Dear Award winner
We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications department of the Google 10th Anniversary Awards programme.
A certified Bank cheque for Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds has been written out in your favour & would be delivered to you via FedEx courier Service at your nominated address as written below within 48 hours after complying with the HMRC reduced VAT requirement. However, a scanned copy of your Award certificate is attached herein to enable you acknowledge the correct arrangement & spelling of your names.
Name: L. Narsing
Address: QTR.NO. 9/131, IOCL TOWNSHIP PO.JAWAHAR NAGAR,BAROAD-GUJARAT-391320 INDIA.
Ref. code: GOOGLE568A2008
Meanwhile, you are required to confirm the correctness of the above details for delivery of your certified Bank cheque & all award legal documentations from the British Government.
The British government is requesting for a non residential reduced VAT rate of 0.1 % of your total winning Prize in advanced (calculated in an amount of £ 500.00 or 35,000.00 INR) from you through the office of Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC) since your Award Prize of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 500, 000.00) falls under the Non-Residence Tax category. The Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC) was formed on the 18 April 2005, following the merger of Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise Departments. It is a British government body that ensure that the correct tax is paid at the right time, whether this relates to payment of taxes received by the department or entitlement to benefits paid.
There are 3 rates of VAT:
The standard rate: 17.5%
The Reduced medium rate: 5%
The Reduced rate: 0% for UK resident and 0.1% for Non-UK resident
Since you're a non-British Award winner and do not have any property or work in the United Kingdom, the British Government has made the reduced VAT rate a pre-requisite for issuance of Tax clearance receipt (TCR) in order to approve the delivery of your certified Bank cheque & award legal documentations. Note that the Management of Google Anniversary Centre has taken out an Insurance cover agreement sealed with a policy that restrict us from any form of deduction from your original prize value of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 500, 000.00) to avoid misappropriation of Award Funds, which is in accordance with section 19A sub-section 2 of the UK Insurance Laws on Award money, donation and/or lottery winnings.
How to make VAT payment:
1. VAT payment can be made in cash by non-residential Awardees Only who are presently in London (relations & friends are NOT allow to pay on behalf of Award Winners to avoid double claim & misappropriation of the winner's award funds) at our London office, UK or at the nearest HMRC office in London with a photocopy of the winner's award certificate & award file information.
2. VAT payment can be made through the Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC) representative's account in the winner's Country of residence world-wide. VAT Payment in India can be made by cash deposit of 35,000 INR (which is calculated to be an equivalent of £ 500) in the HMRC representative's account which would be sent to you as soon as you confirm your readiness to make the payment. VAT payment through the Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC) representative in your Country is much easier and faster as there will be no delay in issuing your TCR to us by the HMRC office in London after confirmation of your VAT payment by the HMRC representative in your Country.
Therefore, all award winners who leave outside the United Kingdom & are not citizens of the UK are advice to pay the reduced non-residential VAT by option 2 to accelerate the process of shipping their award parcel/cheque.
Upon the receipt of the above charges by the office of the HMRC, a Tax clearance receipt and an approval would be release to us. With the HMRC Tax clearance receipt (TCR) and an approval letter, your Award Parcel/certified Bank cheque would be dispatched (Through FedEx courier) to the shipping address you provided within 48 hours in line with laid down procedures.
Should you have any question(s) or queries do not hesitate to call or email us for clarifications. Congratulations again on your winning.
Dr. Cibor Jeronim
Director of Operations
Tel: +4470359 30429, +44 703 188 0871
Fax:+44 870 495 6313, +44 870 471 8742
- By Sarika Ganguly in forum Other Product and ServicesReplies: 20Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:20 AM
- By L.NARSING in forum Other Product and ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:12 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Other Product and ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:41 AM
- By Rajesh in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:56 PM