Thread: Servicing of Fast Track Watch

Thumbs down Servicing of Fast Track Watch

I had given my fast track watch in the watch care centre at Indiranagar II stage Bangalore on the 21st December 2010. I go to the shop every alternative day and they ask me to come after 2 days, any day i go. Today is the 4th February 2011 and i haven't received the watch yet. I asked them to handover the watch to me even if they have not serviced it but unfortunately they are not ready to return it to me. I afraid if they have lost this watch or sold it out to someone else. i have no clue. The lady in the counter was also too rude.

I sorry to say but i was not aware fast track has the worst service.

Nigee Rajan

muthukumaran84 Guest

Angry water leak on inside the watch

I bought new fast track watch on Augest-2011. I have faced problem for water entry inside the watch. I have word with titan service center. But they are telling after one year warranty not

covered for this failure. Could you please suggest your service people to rectify the problem (or) change the new one.

Customer service dealer:

Customer details:
    Muthukumaran. S
    Mobile no : 09962551761

Default FastTrack watch issue

I have purchased fast track watch in December-14 after 5 days there is choron problem. I went to FastTrack store MG road Pune. Servicing person change the choron and charge me. Agter two days it has same issue. Now, fast track service center person is not repairing because they are charging again. Not garraunty warranty for that. So, I need to go every week for repairing.

What can I do?