Thread: Max New York Life doesn't give premium reciept after 1 week also.

Rjain Guest

Default Max New York Life doesn't give premium reciept after 1 week also.

This is regarding harassment i am getting from Max New York Life which is not giving my online payment premium receipts for my policies.
    As i need to show the investment proofs at my office, i need these urgently but till date i have not got it.
    I have requested 4 times : through mail as well as through phone calls on customer centre. They always ignore my request.
    My policies are: 338811623, 719401093, 418098430.
    If i am transacting online then why they take so much time to prepare premium receipt, rather their system should give at that instant only.
    It is better to call a person to collect at home and take the receipt at that time itself and give hassel to them rather taking on my self.

Best Regards
    Rachna

Post payment receipts

This is regarding harassment i am getting from Max New York Life which is not giving my payment premium receipts for my policies.
    My policies is: 466170990

d.krishna kumar

manoj kumar khandelwal Guest

Default Dear Sir/Madam, This is regarding harassment i am getting from Max New York Life which is not giving

My policies is: 369488762

manoj kumar khandelwal
    Submit Complaint..

Default complaint

dear sir/madam

I have not recived my last payment recipte by online policy. So i requested to you that please do necessary action on it.

policy no-361949662
    Name of policy holder --Vijay pal yadav

Vijay pal yadav

Default primium receipt

My policies is: 853803799
    manoj kagliwal
    mkagliwal28@gmail.com

ANITA MERAKAR Guest

Default Policy bond not received

dear sir/madam

I have not recived my policy bond still now & I have made the policy on july-2012. So i requested you to send my policy bond immediately.
    policy no-854065810
    Name of policy holder --Anita Merakar

Anita Merakar

Default Payment reciept not yet recieved

Hi , please send me my payemnt reciept, policy no: 582800687. I need it to show as proof for IT returns. Also the policy status is still not updated.

Default Premium Receipt Not received.

Hi , please send me my payemnt reciept, policy no: 818626566. I need it to show as proof for IT returns. Also the policy status is still not updated.

1. Max New York life insurance