Thread: Just dial review

Sarika Ganguly Guest

Default Just dial review

I would like to lodge complaint against Just Dial Services, who cheated me by taking
    money from my organisation in lieu of providing leads ( qualityone) but they
    provided me all the leads fake and crap......
    the calls, my money get totally waste ...........i spent Total including my abnormal
    telephone bills Rs. 7000/- out of that paid Rs. 5000 in cash to justdial and rest
    Rs. 1700/- was my phone bill during the month of December 2008........

They are totally practising unethical business practice and extorting money from the
    people around and making money......being a consumer, i just want to have my money
    refunded.....i have also two three more parties in my circle now who has been
    ditched by Justdial before...

Kindly help me to get my money refunded back as i am really very much harrassed by

Sarika Ganguly
    Eventbiz........

Thumbs down R.I.P - JustFRAUD

They are earning themselves a very bad name in the market. Their business model is not realistically feasible. They don't stand on their commitment. So much for their multi crore operations, they even do not provide a brochure of their products on offer and when asked for one they reply in the negative and even when you sign a contract with them, they do not give any written commitment. So whoever want to enroll, try to get a written commitment from them. I had also heard that many consumers have filed civil lawsuits against them.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

Nitin Dange Guest

Thumbs down Just Dial / DNA / Call Ezee

We had registered with all these three services and eloberate the way these so call business lead providers suck money from you and give nothing in returns and also fails on their committments.
    1) CallEzee - We registered with at Callezee for leads on trial basis for 3 months on 9/6/2009 by paying Rs. 1324/-. We were promised to get around 3-4 leads per day. We got total of around 8 leads in three months. All the leads were fake leads and could not convert a single lead.
    2) We had registered with DNA Infoline for 2 years by paying Rs.8090 on 10/11/08. We were getting leads approx - 2-3 per day. (most of them from area where we dont serve).
    We were promised and have it in written form that the leads will be provided for 2 years by SMS as well as Email. But the Email leads never came till 20/11/2009. From 13/11/2009 all the leads stopped with out informing us. Hence I spoke with Mrs. Fernandis (not sure wether real name as I have lost total faith on these providers) from DNA customer care unit, she started giving evading answers and wanted me to pay amount to get further leads. Even after telling that the contract period is for 2 years she was not ready to co-operative. This is a clear case of cheating and provideds less services that promised. Somebody help me by advising how to get justice from such companies.
    3) Since the business was slack due to present recession and to get fresh leads we registered with justdial on 27/11/2009. Inspite of having bad experiance with above two we registerd with Just Dial because of there name and reputaion in the market. We registered with just dial by paying Rs.11030 for 417 days to get 4 leads per day @ Rs.6/- per lead. When the leasds did not start till 8/12/2009 we contacted customer care division and enquired about the same after I long wait I was told that their is some technical error and the leads willl start from next day. On 9/12/2009 I was contacted by executive from Customer care division and to my horro was told that we can receive leads only if we choose Rs.31/- or more for leads. We rejected this proposal and asked to repay the money back as the promised services were not provisded. I got three leads in the evening of these two were for the same work and fake the third lead was useless to us. I am waiting from reply from just dial after which I intend to file a cheating case againt all the above three companies.

Other companies who have faced the same problems can contact me at logic_vashi@yahoo.co.in to take collective action.

Shakir Guest

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sarika Ganguly View Post
    money from my organisation in lieu of providing leads ( qualityone) but they
    provided me all the leads fake and crap......
    Rs. 1700/- was my phone bill during the month of December 2008........

refunded.....i have also two three more parties in my circle now who has been
    ditched by Justdial before...

Sarika Ganguly
    Eventbiz........
    Dear,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 0120-2488241 Extn No 2454 or mail on delhi@justdial.com & shakirhussain@justdial.com

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR

Thumbs down Just Dial are Fraud

I WANT TO LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST JUSTDIAL IN CONSUMER COURT. They are just wastage of money and time.

I had registered for Just Dial Leads on November for Rs 30,000. They hardly send leads and when i said that i want to cancel the subscription they said that they have already sent me the monthly ECS to my bank. When I contacted Just Dial first they put me on hold for 10 mins. When I called back and Told them not to put me on hold then they asked me why I was calling. I asked then why they had Charged because I have already paid 3 months subscription fees. They said the fees was of last 3 months which was never conveyed to me.

They follow unethical practice and I really want to lodge complaint against their unethical practice. They are fooling around people and in the name of leads they are just wasting the money of the people like U and me. They in the BUSINESS of taking out money from People's pocket. I will really want to put in Newspaper that JUSTDIAL IS A FRAUD.

Default Just dial

Before filing case against Just Dial in consumer forum you need to send a written notice to the CMD of Just Dial via registered post (Keep one copy with you), mention all the details in it, attach all the photocopy of relevant document.

Wait for 10-15 day, and if they fail to give you any solution with in the mentioned time then register your complaint with the Consumer Forum.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Default Just Dial Cheating

money from me of providing leads ( qualityone) but they provided me all the leads fake and crap......

I was registered in the month of November and till now, I am not able close a single call. I bid for Rs.13700 for Platinum subscription and they are routing unwanted SMS's

I sent them several requests to stop the ECS but they kept deducting the money from my Credit Card.

They are giving me zero customer service. The sale person never ever called after he took my application. When I tried to reach him, he is not picking up the call.

When I reach the customer service, the ask me to send an email. They ask me to call back after an hour.

I am badly cheated by this organization. How do I take this issue to court?

Just Dial is worthless organisation, never screen the callers details and forward the calls, my money get totally waste I spent total including my abnormal telephone bills Rs. 2000/- out of that paid Rs. 13500 in cash to justdial........

They are practising unethical business practice and extorting money from the people around and making money. Being a consumer, i just want to have my money refunded...

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

I suggest you to send a email to stop ECS.

lasoft is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

On date 23-04-2010 I bought 15 keywords for PLATINUM position with handwritten and electronic invoice dated 23-04-2010withcontract no 790 0005694 for zones 3,8,9,10,11 & 12 and I have paid total amount of Rs. 64,479. I have discovered that your organization has cheated me. Just dial has given me loads of hassles by making false commitment. As a result I am suffering mentally as well as financially.
    Just Dial has sold me keyword Website Developer for zones 3,8,9,10,11 & 12 (I have written proof) and now Just Dial is telling me that you didn’t bought this keyword for all upper – zones. Do you (Just Dial) think we are illiterate and not able to read your written contract when we are investing healty amount with you? It is clearly written as well as explained that I am owner of all my 15 keywords for my selected region and nobody will get the same. You will be getting about 350 inquiries per month as this is expensive keyword. Just dial cheated me for Website Developer keyword as they sold platinum position to some other company for my zone (satellite). Not only this keyword but I have problem in all keywords as they are not as per your commitment.

you know what i got 10 inquiries so far in 2months, (out of 700 inquiries).

never trust Just dial,

never dial justdial

Default Just cheat

Hello, Everybody, I have registered with Just dial by giving Rs 4300 and my organization is D. G. COMTRADE. In spite of seeing the review, we thought that lets see how just dial treated us. THE ANSWER IS SAME. THEY HAVE TWO FACE.

One face is before you pay them. They will call you in sweetest word all the time and the entire just dial team is only after you. They will give EXTREMELY FALSE PROMISE.

After getting paid, they WILL GIVE ALL LOUSY LEAD. One lead to other just dial registered person.
    They don't even take the phone call about the grievances

PLEASE , don't get CHEATED BY JUST DIAL. DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY BY THEIR SWEET PROMISES. LATER ON YOU HAVE TO SWEAT BY THEIR BEHAVIOR.

They don't even take the phone call about the grievances

As per telephonic-conversation & mail forwarded to you on 23 August 2010 from kolkata@justdial.com, the above mentioned inconvenience has been resolved.

Kindly post a comment in regards to the same.

For any further inconvenience feel free to call us at 033-6160-7080 from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. or write to us at kolkata@justdial.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer Support,
    Just Dial Kolkata.

Thumbs down Justdial is favour to Company doing fraud

Hi ,

I have wrote a review which took the information from justdial.com. Just dial told that is gaurante service provider.
    But that is totaly fraud agency. Bad experience with that service agency and i have provided my comments in online.
    But justdial.com does not publish my comments in online. Instead of that compramising me for that agency.

Not sure what is going on... All frauds are in one roof....

ss.mail123 is offline Junior Member

Justdial is a waste of time and money - I have had really bad experiences both as their registered client and as a buyer through them!
    I tied up with justdial 3 years back for lead generation for my new business. In the initial 2-3months I got a few worthy leads out of which 2 were materialized as well. As we are service providers and our business is continuous with the client, we did not complain that justdial was not providing good leads. On some assurances by the sales person we renewed the contract in the second year.
    When the second year was an entire waste of money, we denied renewing the contract in the third year. One fine morning I came to know from the sales person that our contract had been renewed and that he had deposited cash from his own pocket. He started chasing me for the money and on denying him the same he used some foul words. Had to complain at the justdial office against him to settle the Issue!!

Now as a buyer:
    I hired a cab with one of the premium listed provider on justdial for an outstation trip to Uttrakhand. The driver denied going to the destination in the middle saying that the roads were not in good shape. In addition, the driver used foul language with my family and misbehaved. I left the cab and hired a new one.
    On returning back from the trip, I wrote a review for the cab provider on justdial.com to make the further buyers aware of the quality of the services provided.
    Immediately, I got a call from a justdial representative seeking inputs. She took me in conference with the registered cab provider on my experience. The owner completely denied any responsibilty of the driver's behaviour. He instead started blaming me of taking his cab on bad roads. though, the justdial representative showed full sympathy with me, unbelievably, my review was not posted on JUSTDIAL.COM.

Although a small amount of Rs 1350 was paid to the cabbie, but after the irresponsible behavior by justdial, I really seek help in getting the refund.

They are big time cheaters!
    Sachin

Smile Suggestion

Hello to all

i was going to take justdial service in hyderabad for rent a car service but by reading u r reviews i think i cant do it because ao many people in this forum just want to complaint about the response of justdial so i am not going to take this service.Thanking you guys. Thank you very much for writing u r opinions regarding justdial service its help full for others get rid of it once again thank u for every thing.

1. fraud through mail please review