Thread: Salary issue and Re-leaving letter pending

Unhappy Salary issue and Re-leaving letter pending

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I have mailed to I-Bank many times . But not reply by any one. I have called to Mr. Kartik Mishra to whom was my reporting . He is not attending my call.Still My salary and Re-leaving letter is pending .Salary pending because of not update my attendance by Kartik Mishra . Kindly Help me in this case.

--- On Wed, 29/4/09, navjot sindhi <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: Resignation and Information Regarding Salary Require
    Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 8:01 PM

Kindly Help me Because still i donot recive Re-leaving Letter As well as not recived pending Salary . Date of Resign was 6 April 2009 and Today is 29 April 09.The Below is Salary Detail.

According to my offer letter below is detail.

Basic 5000
    HRA 1000
    Conveyance 3300
    Medical 1250

Total 10550

No. of days in March 31
    mine working days 21

Salray of 21 days is 7146.7742

But I recived Salary of Month March is Only 2949.00 I want to know reason of this .
    Because According to my view its not only matter of money .

Pls. do the needful.

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, navjot sindhi <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: Resignation and Information Regarding Salary Require
    Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 7:15 PM

Dear Sir ,
    Kindly look into this case . Help me to provide NOC as early as possibe . Other wise after Monday my new employer will take legal action against me . So pls. do the needful. What's my mistake ? I have given resign on 6 April. I have already told before month for resign . I also want to know about my Salary . This mistake shall spoil my carrier . So pls . do the needful. There was not such problem in SBL but I think its my mistake to join to TBG .

pls. do the needful.
    Navjot Sindhi

--- On Mon, 13/4/09, navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in>
    Cc: vijay.chandok@icicibank.com
    Date: Monday, 13 April, 2009, 7:23 PM

This referance to my earlier mail to Mr. Kartik Mishra and after that to Mr. Pankaj with regard to my resignation and less salary credit in my account . I have submited my resign to Mr. Kartik with dated 6 April 2009 . You Can also find enclosed resign letter that i have alredy submited to Mr.Kartik and also recived acknowledgement from Mr. Kartik .
    I have submited copy of my resign letter to my new employer for verifaction of it . I was quit suprised to know that my resignation has not yet been update into system . I donot know what is this ? Is it such kind of error / communication gap / Mistake . May let to serious consequenties which can spoil my carrier due to mis-statement only because of my previous employer.But it has created big problem for my carrier and for my future also. My New employer can also take legal action against me. May I Know who will be responsible for it.
    If my resign not updated then it will also affected my performance . Who will take responsibility for it .
    This task has created problem for me . I am much upset regarding it . THe below is my qualifaction detail.

Qualification :- M.COM , PGDCA . DOING IIBF ( JAIIB AND CAIIB ), DOING C.S INTER.

I humbly request you to take immedate action for updation of my employement record with I-bank system. I also want to know about my re-leaving letter and experience certificate . Kindly provide me clarification regarding my salary and incentive.
    pls . do the needful.

--- On Sat, 11/4/09, navjot sindhi <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

To: pankaj.manocha@icicibank.com
    Cc: purba.bhattacharya@icicibank.com
    Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 7:29 PM

I have submit my hand writing resignation to Mr. Kartik Mishra and take acknowledgement on 6-april-2009 from Mr. Kartik Mishra . So kindly Provide me Re-Leaving Letter as early as possibe. Also Look at mine Salary Matter That why Less Salary Credit in my Account Even Without incentive . Because its not only matter of Money . According to Mr. Kartik He wil discuss salary matter with Mr. Gavin . So try to resolve it as early as possible.
    I also requir some information from you that I am doing job with ICICI Bank from 21 July 2006. The below is my detail.

21 july 2006 in SBL on contractual roll

After that they shifted me in DECEMBER 2006 on Senergy Roll .( according to my information it has closed ) ( SBL )

After that they shifted me in OCT 2007 on I-process roll.(SBL )

Now I was on again I- Bank Contractual Roll From Feb 2009.
    ( TBG after closing SBL department )

I want my experience Certificate .I want to know process of Getting Experience Certificate .

Pls. do the needful

--- On Tue, 7/4/09, navjot sindhi <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

To: kartikeya.mishra@icicibank.com
    Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 8:08 AM

--- On Tue, 7/4/09, navjot sindhi <navjot_sindhi@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: Resignation and Information Regarding Salary Require
    To: Kartikeya.mishra@icicibank.com
    Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 8:06 AM

I want to give resign for Post of BBE because of some reasons. MY Emp . Id is 834375. So accept my resign and provide me re-leaving letter as early as possible.
    On other thing provide me information regarding my salary According to my offer letter below is detail.

Basic 5000
    HRA 1000
    Conveyance 3300
    Medical 1250

Total 10550

No. of days in March 31
    mine working days 21

Salray of 21 days is 7146.7742

The below is account detail that was opened by in in month of March.

UNIQUE WORLD wide
    R.K AYURVEDIC STORE
    JEEVAN ENTERPRISES
    RATTAN SEED STORE
    ANAND TRADING CO.
    BOMMAY BRA CENTRE
    DHAWAN TRADING

One another account Casba Resort who given by u to Rajeev . So u should given His account to me.I have also given one Travel Insurance .

Month of Feb a/c detail is

TINCHEAM ENTERPRISES
    AAP KI NAJAR
    KOHLI TRADERS
    IMAGE SERVICES

So Pls check it . Provide acceptance on Resign and provide me re-leaving letter as early as possible.

REGARDS
    Navjot Sindhi

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

girish bijutkar is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default salary pending

i am working with himalaya international ltd since 19.12.2008 as sales officer in mumbai.this is bombay stock exchange listed company where we dont have hr department who can solve our salary issues.
    we are not getting salary since may june jully. and expense for the period feb to jully
    we had already facing late salary problem .this company release salary after 71 day of working.we had stop working after jully 2009. but till date we have not submitting our resignation ,now company is not paying our dues.regarding same we talk to our CEO and MD but he is not responding.tell me how could i get my salary?company straight away told us YOU WILL NOT GET SALARY

Sachida Guest

Post Salry issue and releaving letter pending

sir
    main Sachida Nand Singh ( EX- EMP ) INDIAINFOLINE SECURITIES LIMITED me job karta tha meri salry 25000 rs per month thi 6 mahine baad maine job chhod diya kyunki meri salry cut kar aati thi jab maine complain kiya to mujhe bataya gaya ki resignation letter sign kar do tumhari puri salry aa jayegi magar kuch nahi aaya jab maine unhen notice bheja to bi koi fark nahi pada maine fir company ke MD Mr Nirmal Jain aur CEO Mr. venkat ko mail ki aur sari baaten batai to mere pas next day delhi ki zonal ofice se cal aai ki aapko hamare yahan aana padega maine kaha kithik hai cal Hr Chitra ne kiya tha jab main wahan karib sham ke 5 baje pahuncha to mere sath me bargning start ho rahi thi kisi ne 10000 rs lelo aor NOC sign karo to kisi ne kaha 20000 lelo aur sign karo jab maine nahi mana tab HR mujhe Mr ravi jo company ke legal head hain unke pas le gaye wahan karib 2 ghante baithne ke baad mejhe kaha gaya ki 40000 ya 50000 rs lelo aur letter sign kar do jab maine wo mana kar diya aur wahan se nikal gaya . maine fir se jab nirmal sir ko mail kiya tab inlogon ne mujhe kabhi bombay head office Mr. rahul sharma and ms roji jasra and Mr. sujit kai logon se baat karai aur fir inhone mujhe kaha ki tumhara cheque banane me aur approval lene me ek week ka time lag jayega maine kaha thik hai jab ek week ke baad maine cal kiya to mujhe kaha gaya ki tumhara koi paisa nahi banta aur yahan cal mat kiya karo maine fir bombay cal kiya to mujhe bataya gaya ki Mr. Ravi se baat karo jab maine Mr. ravi se baat ki to wo mera phone naho pic kar rahe the maine fir se bombay cal kiya ms roji jasra ko unhone kaha direct jav main baat karti hun un se main jab 26-03-2010 ko Moti Nagar branch Pahuncha to mujhe bataya gaya ki ravi sir aur vivek sir leave par hain maine fir se bombay Roji mam ko cal kiya tab mujhe Mr. ravi ke cabin me le jaya gaya main jaise hi cabin ke andar hua unhone ne mera cel phone le kar apne pas rakh liya aur meri talashi karwaya jab mere pas kuch aur nahi mila uske baad wo mere sath battamizi karne lage mujhe bada bura kaha aur tez 2 chikhne lage uske thori der baad unhone ne police ko cal kar ke bulaya aur mujhe dhamkane lage ki aaj tujhe andar karwata hun police aayi aur unhi ke samne mujhe kaha ki maine unh cal kar ke pareshan kiya hai magar main to sirf jis tarah se wo bolte the main usi tarah se karta gaya kabhi kahte ki Ravi g cal karo to kabhi kahte rahul g cal cal karo magar kisi ne meri help nahi ki plz meri help kijiye main bahut dikkat me releaving letter na dene ke wajah se main 1 saal se job try kar raha hun magar har jagah mujh se letter pucha jata hai plz mujhe harjana dilwane me meri madad karen mere pas sari records hain ki maine kab kab unhen mail kiya magar aaj tak koi jawab nahi mil raha hai

Sachida Nand Singh
    Mail ID- sachida_a10584@yahoo.co.in
    MO no -09654989970

sachin A bhopate Guest

Default Still not getting salary

Kindly Help me I am a ex-employee of shivrai technologies pvt. ltd. Pune ,I resign from
    my work on 1st jan 2011 and i also complete my notice period of two months still i do not recive pending Salary of Feb 2011.
    Date of completion of my work was 28th Feb 2011 and Today is 4th April 2011.
    The Below is Salary Detail.

No. of days in March 28
    mine working days 28

Salary of 28 days is 19800
    Because According to my view its not only matter of money .

Pls. do the needful.