Thread: Agarwal Packers & Movers broke my furniture, used my car & damaged it.

satyajeet_02 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Default Agarwal Packers & Movers broke my furniture, used my car & damaged it.

I had used Agarwal Packers & Movers service and they changed me Rs. 50,000 for shifting my household goods and car from Delhi to Bangalore in August. And since I took some time in finding a place in Bangalore I had to keep the stuff in their store for few days.

My car was just 5 months old and most of the furniture was bought recently. One delivery I found out that most of my furniture is damaged and was damp. My car was used for over 410kms and was damaged badly.

Now they are not doing anything on the complaints I have lodged. They dont even have a complaint cell. I have to call the people in their office to take email ids and phone numbers of customer case cell.

Following is the detail of condition of my car and other goods on delivery.

GC: 533989 (Black Swift)
    1) Car was brought in extremely dirty condition, with red mud all over it.
    2) 2 speaker were stolen from the dash board and when I attached the front panel of music system, it was not working.
    3) Car had run 410 km during the transit which is way beyond the limit
    4) There was huge dent in the bumper on right side caused holes in it
    5) Front Number plate was missing
    6) Right back light was broken
    7) All four wheel caps were missing
    8) Fuel tank was empty and I was asked to pay Rs 500 for petrol for delivering the car
    9) All the front and real foot-mats were dirty means people were sitting on the back seat also

I have not checked the car from inside, some more things also might have got stolen. Also after cleaning some scratches/dents may become visible.

GC: 533988

1) Dining table is broken
    2) Front Panel of Microwave Owen is broken
    3) Sofa set was moist with fungus all over it
    4) Boxes of Books and Shoes were also wet and open

I have been writing emails to them but no one has responded so far. Please find below the emails thread as well.

-------
    apm_eastdelhi@drslogistics.in
    date 13 September 2010 11:22
    subject Re: Complaint Regarding G C No. 533988, 533989 - Reminder 4
    mailed-by gmail.com

Also, I am yet to receive my bills even after giving repeated reminders to Mr. Kamal in Delhi. And now he is asking me to speak to billing department for the same.

I don't understand, I have to do all this work and coordinate with all your departments then I should have bought all by stuff also on my own.

You guys take all the money in advance and then take advantage of it. This is such a disgusting behavior. I have not received a single reply to my email so far. If you guys don't respond to emails then what is the need to flashing email address on the site.

I am highly highly disappointed with your service and behavior of the employees so far.

On 9 September 2010 10:54, Satyajeet Singh <satyajeet.singh@gmail.com> wrote:

As per my discussion with Mr. Vijay Pal on 7th Sept (Tue), the surveyor was to come to my home on 8th Sept (Wed) so I took a half day off from my office today. But then I came to know that Mr Vijay operates from Mangalore office and not Bangalore, and I was given Ms Aisha/ Mr Dharamveer numbers.

As per Ms Aisha, the details regarding the damaged as yet to get registered in her record hence she will not be able to send the surveyor till the same gets updated in her records. So I got my complaint registered with her again and she gave me number of Mr. Dushyant for coordinating for survey. Mr. Dusyant confirmed that he will be visiting my home at 4:30pm on 8th but when I called him at 4:45pm he SMS me saying that he will not be able to come.

Since I had to travel to Delhi on the weekend I requested him to come even in the late evening to which he confirmed coming at 8:00pm. But again he did not turn up and was not taking my calls.

All this while I have been calling up different offices repeatedly and coordinate with different team, which I don't think is a job for a customer. But still I have not received any concrete response from any of the associate. Everyone is passing the buck and am stuck in this red-tape of your organisation.

So far the experience has been really disheartening.

Would request you to take some initiative from your side to speed up the process.

On 7 September 2010 14:56, Satyajeet Singh <satyajeet.singh@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Wadhwa,

This is it bring to your notice that my consignments (GC No. 533988, 533989) have been mishandled very badly during the transit from Delhi to Bangalore.

I have mentioned the details in the email below and have communicated the same over the phone to Bangalore office but have not heard anything from them as of now.

This is a highly unprofessional behavior and I never expected this from a reputed company like Agarwal Packers & Movers.

Would request you to look into the matter and expedite the process.

Satyajeet Singh
    +91-96117-66277 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+91-96117-66277@@@@@@end_of_the_skype_highlighting

On 6 September 2010 15:14, Satyajeet Singh <satyajeet.singh@gmail.com> wrote:

This is regarding my shipment that was moved from Delhi to Bangalore. It was shipped from Delhi on 11th Aug and delivery was taken on 5th Sep.

I am extremely annoyed with your service due the following reasons of both of my consignment.

GC No. 533988 - 24 boxes of household goods
    GC No. 533989 - Car (Black Swift)

GC: 533989
    1) Car was brought in extremely dirty condition, with red mud all over it.
    3) Car had run 410 km during the transit which is way beyond the limit
    4) There was huge dent in the bumper on right side caused holes in it
    5) Front Number plate was missing
    6) Right back light was broken
    7) Fuel tank was empty and I was asked to pay Rs 500 for petrol for delivering the car
    8) All the front and real foot-mats were dirty means people were sitting on the back seat also

GC: 533988

1) Dining table is broken
    2) Front Panel of Microwave Owen is broken
    3) Sofa was moist with fungus all over it
    4) Boxes of Books and Shoes were also wet and open

I would appriciate if the corrective measures are taken immediately else I will have to file a complaint in the consumer court for mishandling my consignment and also an FIR for theft.

Till now I have not received any response on my complaints. Such behavior is highly unprofessional and unacceptable.

Looking forward to an immediate reply.

+91-96117-66277

Reply to all

Forward

Satyajeet Singh
    Hi, Its been more than two weeks now and nothing has been done from your side...

10:58 (37 minutes ago)
    Satyajeet SinghLoading...
    10:58 (37 minutes ago)
    Satyajeet Singh
    to cc.bangalore, cchead, info, helpline, bangalore, apm_eastdelhi

show details 10:58 (37 minutes ago)

Its been more than two weeks now and nothing has been done from your side. And now people are not even taking my calls.

There was just one carpenter sent who did some patch work on my dinning table and refused to to even touch the sofa because he was asked not to do the same.

It is really saddening to see such behavior from an reputed organisation.

I have spoken to some friends in press and will be filing a complaint in the consumer court this week. I may file an FIR in police station for theft as well.

See you guys in court.

--------------------------------

Vivekmittal83 is offline Junior Member

I shifted my bike from baroda to mumbai from Agarwal P&M. I recieved my bike in 14 days after after making so many calls to the delivery person.
    The whole supply chain management is the worst i ever seen. Its Horrible.They provide a disgusting service.
    Their Delivery person in mumbai named Mr. Kuldeep(9322396351) is an iliterate person who doesn't know how to talk to customer even.
    I called them about 50 times a day from 30th aug to 7th sep and they just keep on saying daily " you'll recieve today". Its really harrasement.
    A strict action should be taken against such services.

GC: 670182

Vivek Mittal

1. Agarwal Packers and Movers
    By admin in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:10 PM
  2. Agarwal packers & movers (DRS Logistics pvt.ltd)
    By smahendran2000 in forum Transportation