Thread: Consumer Court New Delhi

blogerspark Guest

Unhappy Consumer Court New Delhi

I am Sukesh from New Delhi, I was facing too many problems with my shoe, I buy a pair of shoe from Palika Bazar New Delhi, and after 4-5 days my shoe get cracked, sir I want to know which consumer court is near to me in New Delhi and I dont have any bill. The shoe was of a local company, Kindly suggest me what to do now.

Sukesh
    New Delhi

Default Shoe

Better solution is to buy another shoe, but not from Palika Bazar it is worst than Chor Bazar. Buy anything, even water, with bill.

Default Fraud by hotel booking agent

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I made one booking of Rs 4600 in Hotel Metropolitan, Bangla Sab Road , New Delhi through a bookin agent named as ORANGE DESTINATION, Sant nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi for 18th july 2009. But due to strike and Bandh in west Bengal, my father could not able to manage to reach in delhi(Because trains were stopped to move from west bengal). Hence, i cancelled my booking 24 hours before through that booking agent.
    But he told me that hotel will charge me retention amount of Rs 4000 against my cancellation. Mr Sam is the director of Orange Destination booking firm. His contact no. is 9810899968. He did not even give me anything stating about these retention charges.
    Now i am helpless.Nothing running in my mind because i am not earning so much. I made this booking for my father.
    Please help me out..

Rahulbhattacharya is offline Junior Member

Default Regarding Miss Behave and does not return total amout of ticket

I am Rahul Bhattacharya,

I have booked a ticket through Railway Agent, when I am going to cancel this ticket before 32 hours from departure the train, agent told me I am not able to cancel your ticket due to my ID has blocked, he also told me after 24 hour of leaving the train I will file the TDR and after 90 days you will get your money 1/4.

So, I want to make a case against this railway agent and I want to take my total amount of ticket plus RS. 50000 for the mistake of their side.

Details of Railway Agent :-

BABA Communication
    D-2/203, Jeevan Park, near Uttam Nagar, New Delhi
    Mobile no. 9871245136 & 9268206212

Ticket Details :-

Varanasi To New Delhi of 19th July 2009
    PNR No. 246-1264577

Submitted for Cancellation on 18th july 2009 at 1.00 pm at their shop.

please do something for this case as soon as possible

Rahul Bhattacharya
    9015908082 & 9313156121

Default pradip medhi

dear sir

I have taken a personnel loan from HDFC xx after the loan agreement was signed they have charged me some serviced charges as per there sell call from call centre and the agent who came to my house xx after that they have added few terms after he left my house xx now they have mailed me one form saying i have signed the other agreement xx but to my knowledge i have not signed any such doc,s when he was in my home xx moreover when i asked him my agreement copy he told me that he does not have any provision to give the copy and he refuse to give a photocopy as he was instruted by his manger at the time of the agreement signing xx
    as per them they have charged me some charges on stamp paper and some charges on insurance on my 1.5lakhs loan which was not know to me xx then pls let me know for what we r paying the service charges to the bank xx this totally a cheating case to a poor customer and is the against the rule of RBI

pradip

pranshu garg Guest

i gave activa for servising but i got it back untouched and broken

Default Airtel Fraud

Myself Sokesh Giri , I have taken Airtel services with the plan 999/- For 3 years (feb 2007 - feb 2010) and number 9810257935 . i paid my all bill at right time but i have all the records of payed bill but i don't know why your staff has cut off my connection with out any intimation or information (this was my permanent number so i need this number), this is really rediculus for any service provider to do this kind of task.

My number of concern was 9810257935

Please do the need full activites otherwise i will move Consumer Court.

you Can contact me at 9210971719

with regards,
    Sokesh Giri

Default cross roads complaint

sir/madam

hi mera naam naveen kumar hai maine 17/07/2009 ko cross roads naamak helpline service se membership card liya tha, achanak meri car 27/07/2009 ko meri car puncture ho gayi thi maine cross roads ko 28/07/2009 3.30 p.m. ko inform kiya ki meri car aakar thik karien lekin raat ke 10.00 p.m. tak bhi unke wahan se koi nahin ayaa hai jabki mein delhi mein sadar bazar market mein rehta hoon aur ab tak bhi (29/07/2009 1:45 p.m tak bhi koi nahi ayaa hai. jabki cross roads waale apni service ko 30 miuntes mein karne ki baat karte hain.

my name is astha.i registered myself with a tution centre which was advertised in the hindustan times.i called the owner up and he said that he would provide me with home tutions soon, provided i registered with him..i had to pay 250rupees which he came to collect at my house the very next day.after that i kept enquiring every week but he said he could not find any students.this continued for more than 3months.finally i asked him to cancel my registration and to return my money back as he had not provided me with a single student even when i had given him enough time.To this he replied that whenever he is able to arrange the money, he will come and return it.but it does not look like that he is willing to return it back.He turned out to be a complete fraud.what do i do??i want to teach such people a lesson..i have the receipt of registration.

sonu Guest

Lightbulb Focus on Road

Dear Madam,

It is regeret to know you about the crucial position of drivers & truck owners.on the other hand the situation is comes by "GHOOSKHOR- RTO & TRAFFIC OFFICERS". They are totally money seekers,they demand for money in various modes :- Monthly Entry ,Qly Entry,Card Entry,Tc & Diwali-Holi- Mithai,Bachchon ka admision etc.
    i am an Accounts Manager in MNC before there i was a transporter from 2001To 2006 ,
    I have faces several problems no due my fault,ie. Once I was coming from kanpur to delhi (UP)TUNDLA'S RTO Stopped my truck for paper investigation after he give advice to ud that "you's truck is overloaded do the kanta,I also mean for it.But he pressure us for do kanta on his/his friend's Dharam kanta.
    After done that he foun that the truck is underload,he again abuses us & demand for 5000/-Rs his enttry charges & Other Service Charges,

At that time i don't have the same money,i asked him that"Sir mere paas itne paise nahi hai"
    He will blakmailing us & create unlegal pressure,he also make fight with us.>>>>>>>>

At last he makes myself & Truck Impounded & Chow many acts

Sonu

Default Problem with Sony Ericsson Mobile phone

I've bought a Sony Ericsson Mobile phone on Aug 02, 2008. From the very beginning, I was facing small problems which I ignored, But now I'm facing more problem with the handsets & when I tired to call their customer care, all in vein. No one picks up the phone. So I've dropped a mail for the same & asked for the help but same of no use.
    My mobile's warranty is about to expire.

Could you please help me in getting the issue sorted out.

Thanking you in advance,

CA Brijesh Gaba

Akshit gupta Guest

Default Fraud By URS INDIA on CE Certification

I had applied for CE Certification on my products.

I have paid a sum of Rs 2 Lakh to a company called URSINDIA with address below:
    URS Inspection Ltd.
    G-1,East of Kailash,
    New Delhi- 110 065
    Ph: 91-11-41620055,
    Fax: 91-11-46570635

It has been 4 months and after repeated phone called and email messages they arent sending us our CE Certification.

they call us at randum times abusing us on the phone and tell us that if we call them they will not entertain us more.

We are exporters and loosing our reputation in the International Market.

Please help us what to do in thismatter.

Our ph no is 9871911116

ggupta is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

Default Complaint against Voltas

[Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Garima Gupta. I bought a Voltas Water dispenser 3 years back from Mahajan Electronics, Raja Garden. It worked fine, but suddenly one day, water began leaking from the tank.

I contacted the Service Center on July 5, 2009 and they sent the executive to repair the dispenser. He came on July 6, 2009 and made some repairs and the water leakage stopped.

But, the next day, the hot water dispenser stopped working and gave yellow color water. I contacted them on July 30, 2009 and explained the situaton to them.

An executive came the same day and examined the dispenser. He said he will check with his seniors about who will bear the cost of the repair. After which, we did not get back to us. I contacted the service center again and the lady in a very rude manner told me that I will have to bear the cost, even though the error has been on their end, since the dispenser is not in warranty period any more.

I request you to kindly intervene so that I am not made to pay for the repair and bear unnecessary harassment in the hands of the Voltas company.

Garima Gupta
    F-38, 2nd Floor,
    Kirit Nagar,
    New Delhi -110015.

Phone: 9810100800

Default Provident Fund

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Satish Kumar I am suffering my Provident Fund money. My company Adair Dutt & Co.( India ) Pvt. Ltd. 1/21, Asaf Ali Road , New Delhi :-110 002. He is not release my provident fund.

company is not issuing a DL provident fund A/c no. he is just issue a WB A/c No. WB/6151/264. I am tried to chase my provident fund money. I am contact over phone/courier/e-mail to our Managing Director Mr.P.L.Roy Chowdhury, and Branch Incharge Mr.Niloy Banerjee, but I am not satisfy there end.

This year my sister marriage I required the money. Please help me and release my Provident Fund.

Yours Faithfully,

Opp.Yamuna Vihar,

Delhi 110094

Mobile No.9650599782

hrsinuses@indiatimes.com Guest

Default regarding the ecs transaction of emi in pnb

I have an account with punjab national bank noida sec-18 branch through which an emi of rs 10033 of a personal loan, goes to icici bank on 5th of every month .bank has cleared the emi 0f december 08 to icici mentioning it as the emi of march in december which was already paid by me to icici in cash in march ,now the emi of december has not been paid to icicibank but the same amount has been deduced from my account ,i approached the bank many times but till now my problem has not been sorted out .please tell me what to do .icici bank regurarly approached me that we ghave not recieved your december month emi and my bank official are doing nothing in this regards ,please suggest me what to do next?

1. Address of consumer court