Thread: CENTRAL ELECTRICITY SUPPLY UTILITY OF ORISSA making us cry

patra_sarmila is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Angry CENTRAL ELECTRICITY SUPPLY UTILITY OF ORISSA making us cry

Sir , this a Sarmila Patra D/o Ramesh Chandra Patra, want to submit a few lines against unscrupulous officials present at CESU Orissa. We are willing to take a new electricity supply connection for our under constructed house located at Plot no. 94/13, Maha Bhoi Sasan, Mahavir nagar, Samantarapur under the Old Town Section II CESU , Bhubaneswar.

I approached the above section office to know about the details & procedures for a new connection since 20th February 2010. I went to the above office atleast 20 times to get a new Application Booklet only to hear that the form's not available in the office and there are many consumers in the wait for which I may not get the form and is not eligible for a new connection. One clerk called as Mr. Maharana & Junior Engineer Mr. Biswal made me run several times empty handed. For which I had to go to the Customer Care office and get the said form. Now there was another problem- they denied to accept the application booklet, I had to run several times again to get the form accepted. Now Mr. Biswal promised for a site visit on 19th March'2010. Sir I gave repeated calls and visits only to hear that the J.E. (Mr. Biswal) is busy and do not have time for my site check-up.

The trouble is my father a responsible person at office (Govt. servant) and cannot give sufficient time for all this for which the construction of our house is lying incomplete and its more painful as he's going to retire this year.

I have heard from other sources that the officials are charging Rs 5000/- for a new connection as bribe where both the above persons are also involved.

I am hopeful that letter finds itself in responsible hands and do some justice to me.

Thanking You a lot Sir

Fax: 0674-2543125

E-Mail : itadmin@cescoorissa.com

pinak is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Sir, I feel in today's time not a single person is left without cheating from top to bottom by private agencies to govt. organisation all are cheating each other. so there is no question of any justice. Somebody cheats us, we may cheat others and this thing would continue. I think INDIA was better at the hands of the English than now. Cause at that time we were ruled by educated and civilised imperialists and now ruled by uneducated, uncivilised Netas, who care for their delight and not the pity citizens.

sanjibpatry is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

dear, patra till date your cesu problem is not solve...... then you can avail information regarding ur new connection through rti application .kindly use the form "A" of RTI Act and address to (with a rs.10/- Indian Postal order)-in short IPO)
    The Public Information Officer,
    Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission, Bidyut Niyamak Bhavan,
    Kalyani Market Complex,Unit viii, Bhubaneswar - 751012. after filed the application ,then within one month your problem shall be solve. the concerned J.E. and Clerk will be apologized for their work to you.
    if any assistance from me then cont.- 9437090800 / 9438911540

Default Against VP south co orissa

Sir i ve a complain against vP of South co,he is nt a good mam .he is torturing employees under him,as well as he takes money from Executives,he does un authorisd transferrs and suspencencions .So pls make hm out.

Default about consumer details

Dear sir i know about my details how many years of my paid bill or my connection please help me, my e-mail is -rabindrasahoo2007@gmail.com

1. Bangalore Electricity Supply
    By admin in forum Electricity
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 12:41 PM
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 09:06 PM
  3. Bangalore Electricity Supply Co.
    By admin in forum Judgments